Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*

Go down 
+3
giraffe22
cheez_burger
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

WL Points : 25061
Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 pm

As I began my fight with Remiel, Leader of the Venti, I saw he thought I was just a frail and helpless girl.

I would switch forms whenever needed to protect myself, also catching him with spells that I muttered under my breath.

As he dodged an array of spells from my hands (more commonly my right one) he yelled to me,

"Why are you holding back?"

I pursed my lips at his question, tricking him (at least a little bit) that I was putting on a girly trick. This was my plan from the beginning of the fight.

Next thing I know, in his panther form, he was holding me down by my frail shoulders.

Memories started to obscure my mind and thoughts.

Saying my first word, brisingr, then my parents looking at me confused,

Mother screaming for me to help her in the blaze that ended her life,

"Help me, daughter!" I could hear her even as I ran away, crying from the scene of my house on fire,

A day later I had learned that she had died from a friend of my mother,

Being brought to the Cains', my new family,

A few days later, being taken into the Ventis' camp and staying there for 2 days,

The other Cains' rescuing me and Vern, but not getting Fawn out in time,

Talking to Vern all those late nights about battle plans in her tent,

Then the battle with Remiel came back at me with full force,

Sending silver fire out of my palms aimed at his heart,

Then finding myself in this odd position with him above me, holding my shoulders down with his paws,

Then the memory, the most recent came back at me, Cains' yelling for help, screaming horribly.

Fire started to burn into my eyes, strong and powerful, my true strength lied within magic. Not with my kicks and physical attacks.

Every bit of fire I had in my body with my sufficing energy, I was about to send at him.

What happened next surprised me the most.

He started to spasm, horribly, and my heart crumpled at seeing someone so cute, spasm because of me.

Then he switched back into his human form and crumpled onto the ground, in a fetal position. As he fell I caught him in my arms. They were warm with my most recent fire in the form of energy running through my veins.

He went limp about 30 seconds after that.

That was when I saw my packmates, standing there watching me and Remiel with wide eyes.

"What are you doing standing there? ATTACK!" I yelled to them, and after that they sprinted off from our view.

"Vakna." I said quietly, while putting my hand over his heart.

"Barzul." I cursed. He still would not wake up. I decided to do the extreme. Before I did this however, I sent a prayer to Guntera.

'I am going to regret this later.' Is all that I could think as I pressed my lips against his.

As I broke away from him, his eyes snapped open immediately, and he was looking at me with wonder, as I was looking at him with wonder too.

"What in the name of hell just happened?" we both asked at the same time.

~I felt wrong when I was typing this.~
~There is going to be a Part 3.~
~Vakna= Awaken in the Ancient Language.~
~Thank you Tobi, for including me in your last post. I was wondering if you were.~
~Arrow, you probably hate me now. But I will not turn turn into another Fawn! I swear!~
~There you go, a life flashback.~

Last edited by giraffe22 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To explain the fire part. And to add other stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28928

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Something was not right. Every day, the feeling grew stronger. Fawn tried to distract me, and I tried to distract myself. She learned how to sew and began making baby clothes, and I cleaned the nursrey. Although it had been prepared, it was dusty and a little grimy. Fawn was crazy these days about getting sick and keeping things clean, not to mention other things. Everynight she would wake up and crave something different. "Do we have any hazelnuts?" She asked one night, and I had to go and pick some fresh ones, and, of course, by the time I came back, she was asleep. The next night, it happened again, "Could you go get me some pickels, dear?" Did pregnancy really do this to you? Even with the distractions these strange tasks brought, things remained the same. Something was going on out in the world, something big. The Were barrier had been disturbed by large numbers, and I itched to be part of the fight. Fawn seemed to care less, and, as what she had said before, was trying to forget. But I didn't want too. That was all I had known for so long. It was in my blood, and I craved to hunt, to fight,, to grab giant animals in my teeth and rip them to shreds, to have the satisfaction of beating the enemy with blood on my muzzel. This was part of me; I had been chosen for this life. And I had, in turn, chosen it. Embraced it when I could, loving this new life of awe and power, where I could keep to myself, remain a mystery, and still demand respect. My muscles were beginning to shrink from lack of exercise. Here, there were no giant cats or bears to fight, no logs to jump over or powerful rivers to swim across. Everyday, I would go and collect nuts, fruits, berries, and grains for her, then return to the woods to hunt for myself. I didn't need to shift into a wolf to hunt rabbits and squirrels. The meat was not as jucy as that of tigers, lions, and bears. One day, I crept up the mountain and came accross a catamount. Pouncing on it, I had changed to my wolf form in mid-air, I was so mad for raw meat. It quenched my thirst, but just barely. I knew wonders existed up on the mountain, and so everyday, I ventured farther and farther up, discovering bears, deer, moose, and rams. One day, I came back to the cabin with blood on my shirt. Fawn found it before I could hide it.
"What's this, Igor? Please tell me it isn't blood." I turned away from her.
"Yes, it's blood. I'm a carnivore, it's what I do." She looked horrified.
"Where on earth did you get enough blood to do this? Only small animals are here. You aren't venturing down the mountain, are you?" Did she honestly think I was stupid?
"Of course not! I've been going up the mountain to get something substantial to eat. It's not a big deal." But she was shaking, and I didn't know what from. Her eyes were wide, and she looked dreadfully ill. "Are you alright? You look awful." She threw my shirt down and rushed to the bathroom. I grimaced when I heard her hurl, and she came out a few minutes later.
"That is why I cannot see, smell, or touch blood right now. It makes me absolutly sick. I'm 7 months pregnant, you should know that. You're mother was pregnant, wasn't she?"
"Yes, but I didn't have to worry about blood because there was never any. Or strange cravings in the middle of the night. I was her son, and we had maids to get food and a butler to keep me tidied up before she saw me. And don't bring up Mother again."
She stomped to the bedroom. "Fine, but leave me alone for awhile, I need my sleep."
Were we going to be fighting over all of this for forever? Maybe if I tried to help better, and she tried to be less annoying, it would work. It had to work, because there was no other option. Niether of could leave, ever. So we were going to have to be happy, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28518

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Vern~~~~ VIOLENCE WARNING! IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH MESSAGE ME AND ILL WRITE YOU YOUR OWN PERSONALLY CLEAN CHAPPY:)

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!
My triumphant roar corresponded with my blood drenched claws. I was so full to the brim with rage, that it leaked into my veins spilling searing white fire into my soul and burning my heart black. My claws scored another pelt and blood splashed my face. I snarled at the white wolf before me with blood seeping into his fur The grimace on his mouth spurred me into attack as I leaped.
'DIE," I roared as I tackled him. We rolled as brambles ripped my skin. I dug my claws in tearing the muscle from his slick, shiny, bone. He landed on top and and snapped at my neck- but I was too fast. I dug my teeth into his soft, delicious, flesh and jerked it away. I heard the snap of his jaws and laughed at his fading eyes. I quickly scarfed his flesh down and it soothed my anger but still I was hungry.

An eagles hooked talons bit into my ear and I spun around carefully dislodging myself from its grip. I stood tall (11 feet) on my tiger paws and tore a wing from the birds body. His grimy, brown, feathers flitted to the ground along with his useless body. I looked into his eyes and sneered at the pain I saw there. However- something else caught my attention. Slowly- 3 Venti escaped into the trees. Then three more.

'NO!" I screamed once I shifted into human. I was drenched in blood and only my nose, eyes and hair was untouched by blood. I signaled 5 Cains to flank me as I shot into the air but U realized I hadn't left it....
Instead- I was met by agony.
I felt as though I got hit with a flaming rock. Everything on me was burning.... and in between them was gut wrenching sucker punches I gasped as I felt my arm break.

This was worse than the change..... Much much worse! It was awful this new pain was unworldly and I felt as though Jupiter was crushing my skull. Then the pain.....
Stopped. I open my eyes. The setting sun greets me.
And then a new pain started! I was being ignited. From the flames move up and up and ! I was done.

I realize that I can see better than I ever did...... I hear the rustling of a water vole as it drops into the river. The one 25 miles from here.
It is hear I realize something else. I am on fire!

I move my arms but instead I hear the rustle of feathers. I look at myself and then around. I can see EVERYTHING! I take one big leap and trust myself to know what to do.....
I was off! In the air- the wind whipped my burning body and I screeched send out a shower of flames o the nearest tree. I'M A PHOENIX?!!

I Know its short but Ill post more soon! Promise! In the mean time.... CHEEZ! BATTER UP!
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:52 pm

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!!! POST NOW!
Back to top Go down
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Authors Note: This is just a snipit of my next post!! This is not the full one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Remiel woke up I edged away in revulsion of what I just did. As a result, he fell out of my arms.

"Ow." he said.

"Sorry I scared you so much with my life story." I said apologizingly.

"That was your life? Fire and screaming?!" he said incredously as he struggled valiantly to get to his feet. I went over there to help him. He put his arm around my shoulder, and I swear I felt a spark jump in between us as his hand brushed against a bit of bare skin.

"Oh crap." I said quietly. At that exact moment, Vern was in a rage, switched into a...... pheonix?? What in the name of hell? And if that sounds bad, she was heading straight for us. I turned around at that time to say "Run" to Remiel, but before anything I was torn from his grip by Vern.

~You know what to put in your next post Vern. At least we talked about it beforehand at the Science Night, remember?
~Hopefully this gets insparation juices flowing.
~The real post is actually about 3 times longer than this snipit. (another short post)

Last edited by giraffe22 on Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Since no one is posting, I guess I'll post a little drab.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat out on a rock that was hanging over the cliff. In my wolf form, I felt much more at peace with myself, and with nature. It was when I heard a growl that I looked over my shoulder. It was a mountain lion, one that looked hungry and ready to kill.
"I have smelled humans around. Do you know where they could be?" It spoke with a dry thorat, and with wanting. Fern had been right, it was dangerous to go up on the mountain. How stupid of me to not think of that!
"There is a cabin down in the valley, perhaps they could be there." Although I didn't want this beast ripping apart my beloved families cabin, it was better that than the flesh of my love.
"It has been abandoned. Do you know of anywhere else?"
"They probably left. It is the time of year for hunting, so I would beware of any humans, That's what I have done."
Our eyes locked, and I was so suprised that I melted back into my human form. So did she.
"Igor? What on earth are you doing here?"
It was a girl I once knew, Victoria. She had been raised by the Venti since she was child, branded as a shape-shifter. But she had not wanted that after a while. We had been lovers, and it was the night that made her leave that I remember so well.
"Igor, why not we run away from here together?" She lay in my arms under the stars. Her soft, warm form was comforting against mine, after we had just fought a long battle with the Cains.
"Run away? Why? It's wonderful here." Even though this life was a hard one, I loved it. I loved to hunt the small prey that was out at dawn, and rip their soft flesh. I loved the stench in the air after a fight, the enemy vanquished. But the thing I loved most of all was the feeling of victory, of power, the wonderful surge I got after taking down an opponent. She sighed into my chest.
"There's alawys a fight going on, or training for a fight. I wish we could just foget about it all, perhaps go to another country. I miss my family in Italy." We had taken her from her homeland, and although everyone knew she wanted to return, I never thought she would abandon us.
"You mean abandon the Venti? We'd be traitors. Perhaps you don't like this life, but I do." She rose and stared at me in the moonlight.
"How can you call this a life? All we do is kill, kill anyone and anything. This is no life, Igor, at least not one for me. Either you shall leave with me, or I shall go alone." I stood up, staring her down.
"I won't let you go. If I have to, well put you in the prisinors keep. You'd be a traitor, after all." I spat the words out.
"You can't catch me. I'll turn into a hawk and fly away. Try to catch me then! I thought you loved me, but I guess you love this life even more."
I gripped her arm, holding her in place. "And I thought you loved me. Why would you leave if there was love between us?" She shook her head, wrenching herself from my grasp. "I thought there was a you inside that I would love. But there's nothing but a frozen heart and dismembered soul. Goobye." She morphed into a hawk and flew, and I never saw her again.

"I'm here with my family."
"Family? You don't have one." My eyes grew dark.
"I do now. Why aren't you in your beloved Italy?"
Now we were both tense. " I'm here with a friend of mine, Macrellus. We met in Florence and fell in love. I was looking for a country estate to buy here to go with our city house in Florence. Now tell me of this family you speak of."
"My love, Fawn and I, are expecting a child. We live in a cabin in the valley nearby."
A dark man stepped out of the brush, his muscles bulged thorugh his skin, his pants tight. He came up to Victoria and wrapped an arm around her waist amorusly. "Hello, love. Who's this?"
She smiled, "An old friend of mine. Igor, this is my husband, Marcellus. Honey, this is Igor." He nodded his head. "We must be going love. I've found a lovely country estate 5 miles away, abadoned and beautiful." He turned his eyes toward me. "Ciao." I raised my hand.
"Ciao."
After the encounter, I couldn't wait to get back to my beloved Fawn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now you people post something!
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129778
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Finally. Imma post.

Fawn~

I sat on the bed in the cabin, staring out the window at the bloody battle that was raging in the distance. I frowned and turned my gaze to my hands.
"Maybe I'm not supposed to be here." I murmured to myself. I thought back to the vision I had of the tiger thing. I sighed and stood up, walking over to my closet and picking out the sturdiest clothes I could find. As soon as I had those on, I grabbed the lightest, swiftest sword I had and ran out to the front porch.
I was pregnant, but my stomach was still small enough for it not to be too noticeable.
I walked down the steps only to have the wind knocked out of me as Igor swiped me up in an enormous hug. He picked me up and spun me around, and I gasped for air as he did so.
"Fawn... My sweet Fawn... Where the hell are you going?"
He set me down and cocked his head as he looked at my attire.
"To take what's my Clan's."
"Fawn..."
I knew where this was going. He was going to come with me, but he didn't want to fight me, nor his own Clan.
"Shh. You do not have to follow. You're torn, I can see. I'm not asking you to choose."
I turned and began to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.
"So, we going for that Remiel first?" A mischievous grin invaded his face.

ALRIGHT Y'ALL, TAKE IT AND RUN!
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:24 am

As Remiel woke up I edged away in revulsion of what I just did. As a result, he fell out of my arms.

"Ow." he said.

"Sorry I scared you so much with my life story." I said apologizingly.

"That was your life? Fire and screaming?!" he said incredously as he struggled valiantly to get to his feet. I went over there to help him. He put his arm around my shoulder, and I swear I felt a spark jump in between us as his hand brushed against a bit of bare skin.

"Oh crap." I said quietly. At that exact moment, Vern was in a rage, switched into a...... pheonix?? What in the name of hell? And if that sounds bad, she was heading straight for us. I turned around at that time to say "Run" to Remiel, but before anything I was torn from his grip by Vern.

"Traitor!" Vern shouted loudly.

"I will NOT be another Fawn!" I yelled furiously, kicking and flailing. My pack leader had a iron grip on me.

"Give me good reasons not to hurt you Amy." She said menacingly.

"First, you would never hurt a good friend in such a important time." I said, trying to buy time for Remiel to get away.

"Second-" I started to say, but her other hand, the one that was not holding me down on the ground..... started to squeeze around my thin throat.

"Amy!" Remiel shouted- and for once I heard fear in his voice.

Almost as if from a distance, I heard Vern asking me questions and Remiel begging her to stop. Soon I was getting serious tunnel vision and all the background noises and sounds were fading out.

Out of the blue, I felt the pressure on my throat disappear when I was about 30 second away from passing out. Something tasting like dirty coins gurgled in my mouth.

'Blood' I thought ruefully.

"Waise helli." I said quietly, and the damage to my throat healed with the help of energy from my necklace.

"You can't kill me Vern, why did you just try to?!" I growled ferally. Magic jumped to my hands and they glowed a vibrant silver.

~Got well.... writers block at the end. So you make the decision Arrow and Tobi! Please.
~I love cliffhangers, for some odd reason. This is a kinda cliffhanger.
~Post, Post, Post everybody!
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:44 pm

~Fawn~

I bowled Vern over just as she stood up, blood and spit flew everywhere.
"You won't be another Fawn, huh?" I felt rage build up in me and I cupped my hands around her throat. Pure fear flooded her face.
"What's wrong with me?" I cocked my head and smiled and evil grin as I spoke those words.
"You... You're a traito--" I squeezed even harder and hissed.
"I am no traitor. You are helping the leader of the Venti escape. No one, and I mean NO ONE calls me a traitor. You had the guts to say it to my face, but that was after you said it behind my back. You may have tried to take my place, Amy, but even Vern won't deny that you were a major disappointment to the Cains and a waste of life."
Her face was turning a hideous purple color, and blood was flowing from her mouth.
She was as good as dead.

I stood up and watched as she seized on the ground, and I turned my gaze to Remeil, who was watching in horror. I morphed into a dragon and ran over to when he stood. I placed one claw under his chin and backed him against a tree.
"Tsk tsk tsk," I murmured. "Such a handsome man... Gone to waste." I scowled and morphed back into a human and drew my sword. I raised it over my head, but he was faster.
He kicked me in my abdomen pretty hard, and I stumbled back.
Just then, something inside me lurched, and something else was cut off. My hand flew to my stomach and I gripped my shirt in a tight ball. Remiel smirked and strutted over to where I was.
"Where's little Igor now, huh?" He chuckled and I backed away. He turned and looked out into the forest. I jumped up, placed a hand on his shoulder, and ran my sword through him, straight through the middle. He looked down, but made no sound, just slowly fell forward.
"Bastard." I ripped my sword from him and wiped the blood off on Amy's shirt.

I was in a killy mood. Don't judge me.
I dunno if they're dead. that's up to the people who own the characters, though I prefer they are. This whole romance thing is getting old. ^^
Back to top Go down
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:31 pm

~I hated your last post Cheez. No offense or anything.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I saw my pack leader fall along with Remiel, something unlocked inside me. The word 'Brisingr' jumped to my mind right away. Then a really dark word jumped to minds eye.

'Zarac'

Combine them and you get 'Fire Pain'. A cruel, dark smile appeared on my face.

Using energy in my necklace, I said, "Brisingr Zarac!" Fawn writhed in pain on the ground. The fire was not visible at all, it was inside of her.

I ran over to Vern first while Fawn writhed in pain on the ground at the height of my spell. I found she had the most damage at her throat area.

Drawing upon magic, I said "Waíse heill!" After this I got dizzy-seriously- and drew upon energy on my necklace. Full of energy, I moved on to Remiel.

Putting my fingers on his wrist, I found he still had a very slim and faint pulse. His most damaged area was his aorta. This was not surprising considering where he was stabbed.

"Waíse heill, Waíse heill, Waíse heill!" I yelled as loud as I could in my condition. This woke him up.

The damage healed.

"What the hell happened Amy?" He asked. At that moment I heard a rustle of movement behind me. I did not care who it was.

"You were stabbed!" I said, tears flooding out of my eyes. A hand touched my shoulder and I turned around. "What do you want!" I was going to growl until I saw who it was.

My Battle Unit was behind me, with Evan at the head of it. I looked back at Remiel then at my unit. Which option?

I chose my own people, the Cains'.

"Bye Remiel, my first and maybe only love. I will never forget you. Not once in my life. You will always hold a place in my heart." I said, my voice actually sounding like a girl.

"But....." he said, sounding broken.

"Do not overexert yourself. Get some rest. Drink lots of fluids. That is all I can say." I said, straying off topic. I walked away and said,

"Get Vern on a stretcher pronto and bring her to the medical tent. I will personally see how she is doing. Later." I said dismissively.

I looked at Fawn, streched out on the ground 3 yards away from my left foot, passed out and said,

"Lets' go." And with those two words we started walking quickly to the temporary medical tent.

~I felt like I needed to torture somebody.~
~Brisingr=Fire~
~Zarac=Pain~
~I do not really like mushy love and I understand why Cheez did not like the romance. I could not resist the offer of falling in love with somebody.~
~Remember Evan? Page 3, post 11? He may be important soon to Amy.*hint,hint*~
~Sorry that I have been posting a lot. And maybe getting ahead.~

Last edited by giraffe22 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:10 pm

I ran through the woods. Something was not right; I could tell. The air seemed to thick and constricting, tight around my throat. I burst into the clearing, and saw my beautiful Fawn lying on the ground. Remiel's scent was still thick, along with the smell of magic.
"Fawn, honey, what's wrong?" She was covered in her own blood.
"It was that horrid Remiel. He killed the baby." She looked murderous with a layer of sadness, albeit a thin one.
"What?!" My sorrow was overshadowed quickly with the thought of revenge.
"I'm going to kill him, Igor, and I want to do it myself." Her face had a calm fierceness on it, as if she already counted him as dead.
"The magic. You cast a spell upon him, didn't you?" She nodded through her sharp expression.
"Yes, I did. But I want to see him die."
I shook my head. "No, you're staying home. Something inside of you might be damaged. I want you to get well.
The wheels of her mind were turning, and I could see that even though she thought it would be good to rest, she didn't want to.
"Fine." Even as she spoke the word, I knew she wouldn't stay. My Fawn could be a determined little thing.
"Very well. Let me carry you." I bent to pick her up, but she stood herself, grimacing.
"No, I can walk." I gave her a thin smile and put my arm around her back for support.
"As you wish, my love."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, all goes according to plan.

Last edited by Rachelle41 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:32 pm

--But it had to dieeee. Remember? Remeil gets all nasteh and it gets all dead and stuff--
--Giraffe, those comments were unnecessary. You don't like my post? Great. Keep it to yourself.--

~Fawn~

I sat in my room, looking out on the battle. Luckily, I had cursed that bastard after he kicked me. Something the Queen taught me before she introduced me to the Cains. It was her grandmother's spell-- untraceable, irreversible, once cast, it could not be turned, not even by the caster.
He had about thirty minutes to an hour to live.
Lucky for me, that kid that tried to kill me took him to the hospital tent, where he could do no more damage to the Cains. I put my hand on my throat and chuckled.
Amateur magic. So pathetic.
Poor kid didn't even know that I felt nothing, as most master witches don't. When you're as advanced as I am in the art of magic, the training wheel spells don't effect you.
Heh, boy, she was screwed. As for Vern, she's probably kill the kid off before she even took another step out of the hospital tent.
So there's my revenge in a nutshell.
Igor seemed to be under the impression that I was going to stay in the house. Pfft. Yeah, right. I might as well just hand the Night Stone to the Ventis while I'm at it.

Yaay! Time to go get shots at the doctor D:
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: YAY   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:33 am

*****IMPORTANT MESSAGE PLEASE READ***
HIGH FIVE GUYS! We are awesome! WE are THE longest running storybook on wonderland! How amazing are we! You guys know that this SB is coming to an end...... so my question is ]Should it really be over? Do you think RTN should have a sequel? Tell me if you guys would like that. If 3/4 of you want it...... then it shall be.
POST TIME!

~~~~~~Vern~~~~~~~

A war was waging inside my body. A war between the Vern that wanted to be in control, and the monster that was. She had used my anger, to rip control of MY body. She wanted a death count. She wanted to murder everyone in the vicinity. And then some. She showed me gruesome pictures of my phoenix talons crunching Fawns neck, blood pouring from the would. Showed me how she would catapult Amy into a tree, and hearing the loud crack of her spine before devouring her insides. She sent me a picture of Remiel's face being charred off by my fire and Igor's fingers torn by my sharp beak. Oh and how she loved it. Loved torturing me. And with my anger I had given her this control. Given her leave to take my body, and kill with it.

"No! Give it back!" I screamed at her.

Hahahahaha! Stupid stupid girl Wyvern! You wanted this! You asked, for this. I'm doing you a favor.

"No. I never wanted this! I never wanted my friends to ... You can't do this to them!"

Wyvern you little peasant. I am you. You are me! And I- which is you-am going to kill your friends.

"I'll KILL YOU!" I snarled

Hahahahahaha! Then you die too.

"Go to Hell you stupid bitch!"

I felt my body arch as I was slammed into the back of my head

You can't kill me Vern. I'm invincible.

My rage loosed like a swirling foggy tornado. I ran at her mentally and pushed her as I grabbed the reins of my body.

My body arched again.

She kicked me in the chest and I felt air woosh out of my lungs. Still I could feel her lifting my body and grabbing Amy by the neck and growling in her face.

"Please Vern, don't do this. Put me down. You need hel-" but she was cut off by my squeezing hands.

I jumped up and slammed that monster out of control and she went spiraling.

My body dropped Amy to the ground and collapsed. I regained control and looked around. Then in one swift motion became a Dragon and ttook off. I saw Fawn's writhing body and instantly wanted to help her. I blew one stream of blue fire, at her, burning out the weak fire inside her and healing her injuries.
Nothing can beat the fire of a dragon. I flew off as I heard the monster groan behind me.

"Lookie it's the other Vern," I snarled.

What? She chortled. Just cause we are the same doesn't mean I don't have a real name.

"I know exactly who you are," I said more to myself. "Malady."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malady is the spirit of chaos (i think) in case y'all didn't know which I was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29067

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:59 am

Well, dammit. I knew I should've learned some of that stupid magic...And of course Fawn would know my weakness after seducing that Igor idiot.

Just for that, I hope I really did kill her unborne child.

With a sigh, I shifted uncomfortably on my cot. I would've liked to die in my wonderful bed, but of course, my clanmates were too stupid to think of bringing it along.

Yeah, so...dying is kind of lonely, I'll admit. I'm too apathetic to order anyone around, blame people for things I did, or try to kill someone. In this dreadful state, I don't think I could even summon the energy to blackmail every poor sucker who incurs my wrath!

Somehow, my upper teeth found their way to my lower lip, chewing almost nervously. A habit I thought I'd been rid of several years ago; Mikhail thought it would be bad for business if people could always tell when I was lying.

Another sigh. Don't I get tearful visitors? Aside from the girl who saved my butt (which I am eternally thankful for, but not really because I have to die anyway), that is. If she gets snot on this shirt, she is so on my hit list.

I think she sort of understands my pain, though. I could see it in her eyes; the same fire that destroyed me. We have a mutual understanding, I suppose, and it's rather comforting to know there's someone willing to hold my hand to the very end.

Oh, who am I kidding. I'm just...This is just...avoidance. Sort of like changing the topic when you know you shouldn't, but can't bear discussing something so vulnerable.

I should call them, let them know. They'll be organizing my funeral; it's only right to give them fair warning.

"You look upset; is something wrong?" The girl, Amy, inquires, with that motherly look Katja used to try and fake.

I shook my head, blond locks falling into my face. Good. If my heart suddenly melted in the last few minutes of my life, I didn't want the evidence to pour out of my face.

(Call, Remiel. What could it hurt?)

Ah, Angel. Ever the wise, stuck-up know-it-all.

Unfortunately, he had a point.

"Hey, could you grab my cell for me? I think Ivan has it...," I said, waving my hand around to indicate...Nothing in particular, actually. I was just accentuating my speech with hand motions.

She nodded nevertheless, leaving to search for the Russian Blue in question. My signature smirk crawled onto my face; only too easy.

Pulling the aforementioned phone from my back pocket, I pressed 1 and waited for whoever I had on speed dial to answer.

"Ja, das ist Fuchschmidt." A curse word that probably shouldn't be repeated around small children escaped my lips.

Running a hand through my choppy hair, I spat out, "I'd say it's nice to hear your ever-so-lovely voice, Ludwig, but it's just not. Put your dearest schwester on the line, please."

There was a pause on the other end as Ludwig tried to decipher what I'd said.

"Um...no Englisch speak?" I'm only slightly ashamed to say I cursed yet again. I'd forgotten that Ludwig did indeed speak little to no English.

"Ich habe sprechen wollen, ihre Schwester, also beeilen Sie sich und setzte sie auf die Zeile, irre," I snapped in hasty German, knowing full well that he would probably understand me even less with my Swiss accent.

Surprisingly, he didn't react to my insult, and I actually heard him passing the phone to Romy. Yes, yes, in my moment of weakness, I wanted to converse with an old friend.

"Vat do you vant?" Romy snarled, the combined accent and aggression causing her to sound like Dracula.

"You know how I kind of left without any warning at all?"

"Duh."

Her obvious irritation put a smile on my face. Same old Romy. "Well, I'd like to tell you why..."

Smoke twisted and turned around me, crawling into my lungs and burning my eyes. However, they had been teary even before I'd entered the burning building; this far into the flames, there was little to no chance of survivors.

"Laurie!" I called desperately, "Laurie! Please, Laurie, where are you?!"

Another cough wracked my body as I inhaled more of the black fog. No sweet, fair-haired little girl appeared.

Surely she couldn't be...? But no, I had to keep searching, had to find her...

The flames had begun to lick at my skin, singing hair and scalding flesh. The once-grand house was crumbling around me; I barely had time to duck out of the way before a beam fell from the cieling, scraping across my forehead. It hurt like hell, but I didn't dwell on it, instead choosing to press forward.

I didn't have much time left if I wanted to find Laurie. Already, my vision was growing blurry around the edges, and my lungs were weakening as they were further assaulted by dangerous fumes.

"Laurie...Laurie, if you're h-hiding, please...please, come out now...," I whimpered, stumbling over what felt like a piece of furniture. However, when I looked back to see if it was anything helpful, all I got was an eyeful of lavender fabric.

Lavender was Laurie's favorite color.

"L-Laurie...? Is that...you?"

No response. That's what they always say in those medical shows, isn't it? No response, no pulse, time of death...

Not Laurie, though. Never Laurie.

I grabbed her motionless figure, hoisting her up into my arms so I could shield her with my body. Making sure to avoid actually looking at her (though my vision was so blurry by that point, it probably wouldn't have mattered), I staggered towards the general direction of the door.

Then I felt a shift in my body; something moving, something changing: something that wasn't there before.

And the fire was gone. Extinguished, in a single moment.

Before, there had only been legends and rumors; a creature with the ability to resist or put out fires...The Salamander.

Once the fire was gone, my body "reverted" back to its human form, both Laurie and myself collapsing onto the charred floor. "Laurie...it's o-okay, n-now...We're safe."

Laurie never did answer.

I could hear Romy's response through the silence; she didn't know what to say. Certainly, they'd all learnt of Laurie's passing when they were invited to her funeral, but they hadn't known my involvement.

"Remiel...Zat's...," she struggled to find the words, "I did not know. But, vhy tell me now? Did somesink happen?" Her concern--likely for my well-being--could be heard clearly as she spoke, even through her thick accent.

"No, I just...thought I should tell you, after all these years," I lied through my teeth, still nibbling at my bottom lip. It was a stroke of luck that she couldn't see me, as she knew this habit quite well.

"Oh. Vell...okay then. Zese minutes are exschpensife, you know!" Her fruitless attempt at lightening the mood almost had the intended effect of making me laugh. Almost, but not quite.

"Yes, Romy, I know," I sighed, "Take care of those idiot brothers of yours for me. And tell Matthew I'm sorry, he'll know what for. And...I guess this is goodbye, then." Surprisingly, I felt a slight pang of sadness saying those words. Ah, there goes my melty heart.

"Ja. Ich liebe dich, Remiel. You know zat, right?"

That time I really did laugh; she sounded like a worried mother sending her only child off to their first day of school. "...Yes. I know. Ich liebe dich, Romy."

Click.

I always thought I'd be sent to Hell, yet there was Laurie, that tiny, familiar smile on her face.

Oh, wait, there's Romy's bastard of a father.

Yup, this is Hell.

~Tobi~
~Gott, just writing this brought me to tears. D; It's the last time I ever get to write Remiel, y'know?~
~Translations:
Ja, das ist Fuchschmidt - Yes, this is Fuchschmidt
Schwester - sister
Englisch - English
Ich habe sprechen wollen, ihre Schwester, also beeilen Sie sich und setzte sie auf die Zeile, irre - I want to speak with your sister, so hurry and put her on the line, idiot
Ich liebe dich - I love you~
~ARROW! ABOUT THE WHOLE SEQUEL THING - I had one planned because I have so many unresolved storylines for my extra characters...would you mind a collab? Just PM me if you'd like the details I've been working on. They're quite...entertaining~
~DX Guys it's 3 in the morning and I'm supposed to get my brows waxed at 10...~
~AND I ALMOST FORGOT...Here's a picture of the character I based Remi's appearance on (I know, right? XD):

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tobi-chan on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:20 am

Connected by a twist of fate in each of our lives, I was willing to hold Remiels' hand until the end of his life. I knew when Fawn had cursed him with what sounded like a spell, he would die within the hour. But fate chooses its' victims out of spite not prejudice.

This is what I was thinking and doing in the medical tent while I sat by his cot. I checked the time by the sun and saw his life would end in about, if he was lucky........ 3 minutes. Emotions were on both of our faces, mine behind my gray eyes and his not really visible. He looked oddly upset about something.

"You look upset; is something wrong?" I asked him. He shook his head so that he could cover his face with his blond hair.

As secretive as me occasinally. I thought resentfully.

We did share something more than some of our looks. We shared our understanding of pain. Mainly emotional. I thought, but Remiel interrupted my train of thought.

"Hey, could you get my cellphone for me? I think Ivan has it...," he asked. I nodded and went to go find Ivan.

After a short time period, I found the Russian Blue about half a mile away.

Do you have your owners phone? I asked the cat with my mind.

No, I do not. He always has it with him. Ivan responded back.

He told me he thought you had it.... he lied to me. He needed to make a distraction for me! See you later! I thought quickly.

I ran full force back to the medical tent, leaving many shocked people in my wake, but I was too late. Three minutes had passed already. And along with three minutes he had passed into the void. Tears welled up in my eyes and it was too late to stop them. I knelt next to his bed and cried with his cold hand in mine.

There goes my emotional control. I thought regretfully.

Why must I be so weak at this moment? Why?! Was my only lucid thought for a moment.

"Why me! I always have to have loved ones pulled from my life! First my mother then my first love. Fate, why must I be your victim?!" I whisper-yelled through my tears. My life was torn for maybe forever. I then felt something odd. Hands on my shoulders, from both Cains and Ventis'. Vern and Evan were patting my back while everybody else was consoling me or mourning their leader if they were a Venti. My tears were reduced to mere sniffles and I got up from my crouched position. I decided to do something stupid, but not stupid for me.

"Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse skölir frá rauthr." I said quietly while I put my hand on his forehead.

"Vern, I do not blame you or anybody else here for the tragic event that just occured. Nobody could save him. Not even me." I said.

~Your fate is not set in stone, for your can change it easily.~ Eragon from The Inheritance Cycle, Book 2, Eldest

~I feel sad now. I started crying actually halfway through this post knowing what I was going to write.~
~I loved this post because I could make many references to fate.~
~Translations:Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse skölir frá rauthr= Let luck and happiness follow you and may you be a shield from misfortune.~
~I am so happy I found a Wikipedia page devoted to the Ancient Language! Time to go edit all of my posts! Or most of them.~
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29067

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:53 am

;D Yay! I'm finally dead...so what happens next? D; It's not over yet, ya'll!
...Perhaps not even for Remiel. -^ ~-

~Tobi
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:32 pm

I walked out of the medical tent to clear my mind. Soon enough I found a tree stump and sat down in a meditating position. Next, I stretched my mind out while relaxing my muscles. I could feel every single consciousness in a two-mile radius. This included animals, plants and other people. I unfortunately stumbled upon one consciousness that was in extreme pain. It was an animal, not a person.

Deyja. I thought quietly. The animal was killed and put out of the pain-induced misery it was in.

Tears filled up my eyes at the pain and misery the animal had been dealt by the monster called Fate before I killed him. I stumbled upon more minds of people and felt sadness, grief and-surprisingly- happiness radiating from them. The other half of the people, animals and plants were pain-filled or dead. I then remembered the good times before I entered this war and all of this misery happened. It was a memory from when I was 10 years-old, when I lived with my dad.

“The mind remains active after death. Remember that, for it could come to be handy knowledge someday in the future.” My mentor said to me.

His name was Vrael and he was my one of my dads’ only friends. He kept me company while my father was gone on business trips. When I had explained my life to him from when I was just a few months old-my earliest memory- and I got to my first word then his eyes lit up. He said very few people have that as their first word, and that they always end up being great warriors that could act normal easily. It meant fire in the “Ancient Language”. I eventually learned it was Old Norse.

“Question, Amy. Does the mind remain active after death?” He asked.

“Yes master.” I replied back. I was told to call him “master” or “ebrithil”.

I was brought out of that memory by someone coming my way. He was from the Cain’s and his mind was very familiar to my brain.

Hades Dirty Underwear! Evan! I thought.

Leaves crunched about 3 feet behind me. Then I came up with a plan.

I pretended to be still meditating. He touched my shoulder and at that moment I turned around and punched him playfully in the arm.

Or maybe a little bit harder than that.

He had fallen to the ground and was trying to get up. I helped him up while holding back laughter with one hand. My attitude changed from funny to serious in a second when I looked at his arm. I had bruised his skin the color of guacamole and had broken the skin, turning it into a disgusting-even for me-color of rubies.

I still underestimate my strength. I thought ruefully.

“Waíse heill.” I said and the bruise and cut that I gave him disappeared.

“Thanks.” Evan said to me gratefully.

“Do you want to go on a walk through the forest?” I asked him.

Evan nodded with a look of happiness and glee on his face. Before I could wonder why, I checked out all of the trails near us with my mind to find the most forested one. We then set off on a trail with many plants and trees that towered above us. Both of us talked about our lives so far and other small stuff until Evan asked a question that that shook me to my very core, my heart.

“Why did you even like Remiel? He was the stinking’ leader of the Ventis’.” His brown eyes bored into my pale and nearly colorless gray ones.

This question hit the gaping hole in my heart that nobody was in right now. The hole that held all my past and present loves-the ones that were still alive- anyway. All of my past boyfriends were just like specks of dust on an old piece of furniture. Minute in comparison to the piece of furniture. I took a moment to contemplate my answer. And then, I responded.

“Why not? We shared looks, emotional pain and other attributes. That is all I can say.” I said with defiance, not facing Evan.

“But you did know he was going to die right? Because if you did, you should not have fallen in love with him in the first place.” He retorted back to me.

“I did know he was going to die! When Fawn cursed him, I knew it!” I said quietly in a deadly voice.

“Were you happy with him?” He asked questioningly while acting surprised from my lash out at him.

“You cannot possibly bond with somebody that quick. I had only 1 hour to like him. 1 hour!” I said so emotionally, Evan drew away from me in surprise. Hot tears started to gather and fall down my face, onto the forest floor. Evan noticed this and tried his best to comfort me with the fear of me lashing out at him. He started to pat my shoulder and murmur condolences to me. After a moment or two of crying, I regained my composure and put on a steely look. My tears dried. The painful reminder of my crying was still on the ground.

Adurna risa. I thought and the water was absorbed from the ground. It came into my palm and I showed it to Evan.

“Cool, isn’t it Evan?” I asked.

“Doesn’t it cost energy, keeping it up?” He asked.

“Nope, sure doesn’t. “ I replied.

“Can you shape it into other stuff? I would love to see that.” He asked while staring at it in amazement.

“Watch. Lorem.” I said. The bubble of water shaped into the name ‘Evan’. Evan stared at it like it was a dream come true. I then threw the water at him. He was shocked for a moment which I laughed during.

“Please clean me off. Now!” Evan said.

Adurna risa. I thought. The water lifted off his shirt and I let the ground absorb it.

“So, I can tell you anything now? Especially since this is a girly matter.” He asked.

“Number 1. Do not say I am girly. Number 2. Yes, you may tell me.” I said.

“Well, I do have a small crush on a Cain…….” Evan said with his head down.

“I have noticed that you have your eye on Susanna a lot. Is it her?” I asked the ashamed-looking boy in front of me with a spark of interest in my voice.

“She is a good fighter and acquaintance but not romantic.” He said.

“Who is your lucky girl then? Is it Emily? She is really nice.” I said.

“She is you, Amy.” The way Evan said those 4 words, you might have thought they were killing him with their weight on his shoulders. He swept his brown bangs out of his eyes. I faced towards him and looked him straight in the eyes. I was nearly speechless so it took me a moment to get the courage to say,

“I have liked your comfort and company during my time of grief, but not nearly this much.” I said with my emotionless façade gone. He stared at my dull gray eyes while I stared at his colorful brown eyes.

“But of course, my senses of love have been dulled only to be filled by nature.” I said reassuringly to Evan. He made no response just brought his hands to my fragile and small shoulders and put me in what even the strongest boys would consider a big hug. I returned the hug gratefully.

“Let us take this relationship slow. Please.” I said to Evan as he let go of me.

“Fine, we will just hold hands.” Evan suggested and I nodded happily.

We walked down the trail walking, talking and smiling hand-in-hand.

~I approve of the sequel.
~Get your inspiration juices flowng.
~So we finally got a confession in. Nice.
~Long post. About 1,425 words in Microsoft Word.
~I well realize I used my name in this. My crush Ian has the same features as Evan so…. That explains it.
~I am not romantic in real life. I can write romance, but not do it in real life.
~Yes. Plants have minds of their own. So think of that next time you step on grass or some other plant on the ground.
~This will be the final boyfriend of Amy’s. Evan will not die. Never.
~Lorem=Shape in Latin
Ancient Language Translations:
Adurna=Water
Risa=Rise
Deyja=Death (One of the 12 killing words in the Inheritance Cycle. The other 11 are not used by word a lot.)
Back to top Go down
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Evans' POV (This will be from the beginning of my last post until a tad bit past the end.)

As Amy walked out of the medical tent, I felt a pang in my heart for the emotional torture she must be going through.

She must have been seriously close to Remiel for her to react like this.

I decided to go follow her to see if she was okay. I cannot believe I still had a crush on her after He came into Amys' life. She stopped by a tree stump not too far way and sat down on it while closing her eyes and relaxing. I wanted to surprise her so I went behind the tree stump. She looked like she was pretty distracted. Then I started to move slowly towards her back.

My cover just had to be blown so guess what happened-I stepped on one leaf. Amy did not seem to notice so I continued on to touch her shoulder. But she turned around at that exact moment when I was about to touch her shoulder. After her fist came on to my arm, all I knew was pain. So I was in a dilapidaded position on the ground holding my arm. Amy was smothering back laughter. Her attitude turned from humorous to doctor-mode when she saw my arm. I looked at it and nearly gasped. It looked like a rainbow. She pulled me up with one hand carefully and put me on the stump.

"Waíse heill." She said and the bruise disappeared. I only had a scar from the cut she gave me.

"Thanks." I said to her with gratitude in my voice.

"Do you want to go on a walk through the forest?" Amy asked me.

I nodded with a look of glee on my face because I could finally get her alone to tell her I like her. She looked at me with a eyebrow raised before plastering a look of concentration on her face. She took us down a trail that was heavily wooded and beautiful. we did small talk, like finding out our history before I asked the question that was on my mind.

“Why did you even like Remiel? He was the stinking’ leader of the Ventis’.” I said while looking into her eyes that were the lightest shade of gray, but the most beautiful in my opinion. Her skin paled even more-if that was even possible.

“Why not? We shared looks, emotional pain and other attributes. That is all I can say.” She said with defiance, not facing me at all.

“But you did know he was going to die right? Because if you did, you should not have fallen in love with him in the first place.” I said back to her.

“I did know he was going to die! When Fawn cursed him, I knew it!” She said quietly in a lethal voice that was laced with menace. I was moderately surprised by her lash out at me.

“Were you happy with him?” I asked questioningly.

“You cannot possibly bond with somebody that quick. I had only 1 hour to like him. 1 hour!” Amy said so emotionally, I drew away from her in surprise. Hot tears started to gather and fall down her face, onto the forest floor. I noticed this and tried my best to comfort her with the fear of her lashing out at me. I started to pat her fragile shoulders and murmur condolences to Amy. After a moment or two of crying,she regained her composure and put on a steely look. Her tears dried. The painful reminder of her crying was still on the ground. The water was absorbed from the ground and put into her hands.

“Cool, isn’t it Evan?” Amy asked me.

“Doesn’t it cost energy, keeping it up?” I asked with a spark of interest in my voice.

“Nope, sure doesn’t. “ She replied.

“Can you shape it into other stuff? I would love to see that.” I asked while staring at it in amazement.

“Watch. Lorem.” She said. The bubble of water shaped into my name. I stared at it like it was a dream come true. She then threw the water at me. I was shocked for a moment which Amy laughed during. It was great to hear her laugh.

“Please clean me off. Now!” I said while kind of freaking out. The water lifted off my shirt into her palm, then into the dirt.

“So, I can tell you anything now? Especially since this is a girly matter.” I asked.

“Number 1. Do not say I am girly. Number 2. Yes, you may tell me.” Amy said.

“Well, I do have a small crush on a Cain…….” I said with my head down.

“I have noticed that you have your eye on Susanna a lot. Is it her?” She asked me with a spark of interest in her voice.

“She is a good fighter and acquaintance but not romantic.” I said.

“Who is your lucky girl then? Is it Emily? She is really nice.” Amy asked.

“She is you, Amy.” The way I said that statement you could tell I was happy to get the burden off my shoulders. I swept my brown bangs out of my brown eyes. She faced towards me and looked me straight in the eyes. She was nearly speechless so I waited a moment before she said,

“I have liked your comfort and company during my time of grief, but not nearly this much.” Amy said with her emotionless façade gone. I stared at her dull gray eyes while she stared at my colorful brown orbs.

“But of course, my senses of love have been dulled only to be filled by nature.” She said reassuringly to me. I made no response, just brought my hands to my fragile and small shoulders and put her in a huge hug. She returned it gratefully.

“Let us take this relationship slow. Please.” She said to me as I let go of her.

“Fine, we will just hold hands.” I suggested and Amy nodded happily.

We walked down the trail walking, talking and smiling hand-in-hand. Soon enough we made our way out of the trail and she kissed me on the cheek. We both were blushing like crazy after that.

"I am going to go see my friends. Which, as you can see, your friends are coming over here to talk to you." She said.

Amy was right, my friends were running over to me.

"See you later, Evan." She whispered in my ear before running off.

All of my friends hugged me and asked at the same time,

"Did you get her?"

I said, "Of course I did. Why would I not?"

Prime, a 17-year old told me,

"Well, tell us about it!" All of the guys pushed me along to a corner of the camp.

This is going to be a long story to tell. I thought ruefully.

~My first POV of Evan is officially done! It took me about a hour but it was worth the work.
~1,145 words exactly.
~Much of this is Copy and Paste.
~Post! Post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4