Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*

Go down 
+3
giraffe22
cheez_burger
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28518

Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* Empty
PostSubject: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Plot-
The groups Ventis and Cains are on a race to be first to the fake tomb of Queen Nigh( she is immortal)t to retrieve the Were- Gem. The Cains will win (just so you know) but there will still be a war being started between the Cain's and Ventis

Your Role
Your character was chosen many millions of years before their time by the prophetess Queen Night. By the age of 16 your genetics changed over night allowing to become an animal of your choosing.Beware, today is the first day of forever because Were's can live for many Millennium without aging in appearance. Your character is distressed and runs into one of 2 groups The Ventis (Wants of
chaos and war between them and humans) or the Cains ( want peace and to end the tension between the two groups). When you have chosen a group. You will get a secret letter from the Queen of night explaining that you are her chosen.

You can start on their 16th birthday or their first change. The story will end at the end of the war and after they find out who dies.

Rules

1. Sex scenes: Allowed but VAGUE descriptions please.
2. Swearing: Allowed
3. No god-modding. ( making your character perfect)
4.You may not kill off any characters before p.m-ing me and the person you want to kill off first
5. Only 1 character per person please. If you feel the need to have another you must PM me first and wait for my acceptanc

Form

Name:

Appearance:

Your Were Animal: ( What you change into)(up to 3)(can be mythical or other)

Personality:

Pet: ( You can have a pet that is always with you. Like a confider. Any animal of any size will do)

Up for Love?: Is your character single?

Other: ( special gifts/ powers but only 1. Or a mental note you want everyone to keep when thinking of your character. Immortal or Non Immortal.Team your on

Flaws (not optional)

Cains

Boy(4)
-Ethan (Cheez Burger) (taken)
-
-
-

Girls(4)
- Wyvern Snow (Leader of Cains)(Arrow Byrd)(taken)
-Fawn (Second in Command) (Cheez Burger)(taken )
-Amy (Giraffe21)(single)
-

Venti

Boy(4)
-Remi Jerico (Tobi-Chan)(single)(Leader of Venti)
-Igor Loic(taken) (Rachelle411)(Head Guard and Part Time Leader of Venti)
-Antonio Carter (single) Nikki Sift
Girl (4)
- Galina Starr(ArrowByrd) (single)
-(Hanna Carter) Nikki Swift
-
-

Queen Night and her Guard

Queen- PM me first

Guard
-Igor Loic(single) (Rachelle411)(Head Guard and Leader of Venti)
-
-

Those are all the slots available. Have Fun guys!
*NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE A GIRL CHARACTER UNLESS FIRST HAVING A BOY CHARACTER IF JOINING AFTER 1/2/2011 AND CONTACTING ME FIRST* If any questions or concerns feel free to pm me

Last edited by Arrow on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Name: Wyvern Snow (nick name Vern)(Leader of Cains)

Appearance: Tall dark skinned girl with long curly brown hair. Thick and muscled (no six pack)XD Hazel eyes with green flecks.

Your Animal: ( What you change into) Dragon,Phoenix,Tiger
Personality: Keeps to herself except her Second in Command (Fawn) and her *hint* friend... who's a boy. Is always worried about the Cains trying to keep them safe. She loves her pet even though she is kinda big. This is where Vern get's her wisdom and condolences from

Pet: Polar Bear (female with Cerulean eyes)
Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* PolarBear

Up for Love?: Single and up for love

Other: Has an ability to calm others with her voice.

Flaws: She worries waaaaaaay to much and is sometimes is overbearing or over protected. Needs her second in command to remind her of her decisions

Last edited by Arrow on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Name:Galia Starr (Venti)

Appearance: Tallish (5ft 7) Has Short black hair and Storm gray eyes. Loves jeans and sweaters.

Your Were Animal: ( What you change into) Snow leopard, Leopard seal

Personality: Very impulsive and and adventurous. Though very smart is more hyper than normal and sometimes has trouble concentrating. Will be nice open and honest with you. Loves to swim and climb and has a VERY thick Russian accent.

Pet: Black and brown striped kitten named Mugsy

Up for Love?: Yes

Other: Can influence the weather.

Flaws (not optional) Is too impulsive and often times acts without thinking.

Picture of Mugsy:Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* Black-kitten-2

Last edited by Arrow on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129778
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:36 pm

(Shall go back and edit later :3)

Name: Fawn (Second in command of the Cains)

Appearance: Long, auburn hair. Violet eyes. Tan-ish. 5"7. Very pretty Very Happy

Your Were Animal: Dragon, Deer, Griffin

Personality: Fawn is quiet and wise. She's a fast runner, and she sneaks around easily. She loooves what she does, but is a little too selfless for her own good. She's willing to give her life to save her friends, and things might just come to that. She's fiercely loyal, and hates betrayal. She absolutely loves her herd (It's what she calls the Cains)

Pet: A Fennec!

Up for Love?: Yus, she be single Very Happy

Other: Fawn communicates telepathically with other animals, and when other people are in their animal forms, she can read their thoughts, but not talk to them through hers. She's second in command to Vern, and helps her through think and thin; influences Vern's decisions.

Flaws: Fawn is suuuuper stubborn and has a short temper. If she doesn't like you or you annoy her, you'll know.

Last edited by cheez_burger on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

WL Points : 25061
Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Name: Amy

Appearance: Sleek, long black hair nearly always tied up in a ponytail, nearly colorless eyes (VERY gray), very pale looking, 6 foot 2, average weight for a girl her age. Loves to wear gray and even green. Usually wears black leggings and a gray or silver shirt. Wears a silver necklace around her neck that she stores energy in as a last resort.

Your Were Animal: Otter, Pig or Cat

Personality: Shy and not very popular to other people (This changes later in the story). This is a problem because many people need her smarts to live alot. But is actually quite sweet when you get to know her.

Pet: Big black dog named Chow (I mean LARGE)

Up for Love?: Yes, single and up for love! (If some boy could really understand her.)

Other: Can heal minor injuries with just a word but it costs her energy. (like scrapes and cuts and maybe a broken wrist). Silver is the color of her magic. Cains team.

Flaws: Can confide to herself far to much and can be really moody to other people. She can also become really violent with just one thing said about her that is bad! Also, can feel other peoples' pain, and can tell by sensations when people nearby are injured or about to be injured.

Last edited by giraffe22 on Sun May 15, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Recent development in my character flaws and other catergories.)
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:39 am

****PLEASE LIST YOUR RANK/TEAM ON YOUR PROFILE> THANK YOU*****

Last edited by Arrow on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Name: Ethan

Appearance: He has a blueish shag that sometimes get in his eyes. His eyes are the same color as his hair: navy blue. He's 6'4 and very strong. He has an athletic build and broad shoulders. Very handsome ^^

Your Were Animal: Hawk, Bear, Dingo

Personality: He's the quiet, smart guy with all the brilliant ideas... That he shares with no one. He often laughs at how dim-witted some of the people in the Cain tribe can be. He often curses them or mocks them in his head for their carelessness. He only speaks when spoken to, but he'll eventually open up.

Pet: The Jabberwocky.

Up for Love?: Yep! But he has eyes for Vern :3 Only, he doesn't figure it out until later...

Other: Cain Team. Ethan ran away from his abusive family to Queen Night's castle, where he was her servant for a few years, then she introduced him to the Cains, who he now stays with.

Flaws: Ethan's a bit... weird. He doesn't talk much, and often has arguments with himself in his mind. When this occurs, he sometimes makes angry faces, and occasionally yells out loud what he wants to say to the annoying voice in his head.

Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* Images%3Fq%3Djabberwocky%2Balice%2Bin%2Bwonderland%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D673%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10,100&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=615&vpy=278&dur=727&hovh=175&hovw=288&tx=134&ty=92&oei=URkeTeLtI8Tflgfqx_3LCw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0&biw=1024&bih=673

Last edited by cheez_burger on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: The Race Begins   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:03 pm

~~~~~~Vern

shadows....... shadows...... shadows

I gasped, waking from the nightmare that had me shaking in sweat. Immediately Terra's warm rough tongue lapped at my face. I patted her head while avoiding her tongue and her cerulean eyes glowed with amusement. The purple and gold tent overhead reminded me of the returning sun.
The Cains were camped in central park near the bear caves. The bears don't mind. In fact most animals were attracted to us were's. My stomach grumbled and for the first time I realized how hungry I was and the need to change filled me.
Hunt, Hunt, Feed, Feed
I had to remind myself how much I was supposed to eat. Were's ate 3 times as much as humans when shifting regularly,but I shift three times a day, instead of five. Terra nudged me with her nose and growled softly.
We exited the tent, which was on top of a hill. The hill littered with forest, caught my attention because the sun wasn't up and there was a shadow flitting through the trees. My enhanced eye sight tracked the shadow and I suppressed a growl when I realized what the shadow meant.
Venti.
and Venti only came this close to camp when getting to the shrine of Queen Night. To get new Chosen.

"TERRA!" The polar bear huffed in understanding as I said, "Get. Me. Fawn."
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:55 pm

~Fawn~

I muttered a curse and sucked on my thumb where my knife cut it. I was in the forest, gathering herbs for a new potion I was creating. Though I was on vacation, I had to work. I went back to stripping the Elm twig of its bark and sat back on my heels.

I sat like this for a good while before an unfamiliar scent filled my nose. My Fennec, Dean, bristled. Out of caution, I immediately shifted to my Griffin state. I growled and put myself in fighting stance. The crashing and thumping of huge paws neared.
Fawn...Fawn...Fawn...
I recognized Terra's thoughts and straightened up.
What is it, Terra? I directed my question toward her.
Vern need Fawn. Vern told Terra to find Fawn; to bring Fawn to Vern.
I knew something was wrong. Vern wouldn't summon me for no reason-- especially if I was on a vacation. I took my knife in my beak, let Dean climb on my back, and lifted off, following Terra back to Vern's home .

~ ~. . . ~ ~

I swooped down in a rather sloppy landing in the clearing in front of Vern's cave. Vern came running out as I shifted back to human form, with Dean on my shoulder. Panic haunted her eyes.
"What is it, Vern?" I ran up to her.
"You HAVE to come with me! We must go to see Queen Night!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me to her cave.
That's when I knew I was getting into something that I might not make it out of.

Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28928

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Name: Igor Loic

Apperence: Short brown curly hair, brown eyes. Tan skin, 6 feet tall, average weight.

Your Were Animal: Fox or wolf.

Personality: Very flirty. He tends to enage a girl in conversation, even if they are older than him, and flirt terribly well. He can be very rough, and only has one or two friends. He moves around alot and doesn't have a very stable home. He likes guns, but can be very sweet to ladies.

Pet: A hawk

Up For Love: Heck yeah!

Team member: Whichever will let him shoot and kill alot.

Other: If he falls in love, he can be very protective of whomever he loves, sometimes overprotective.

Flaws: If a girl flirts back with him, he tends to trust her way too much. Anyone who shows him love, lust, passion, or desire, he immidatly trusts, no matter what. This can often cause him to be led down the worng path time and time again.

Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: Vern   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Fawn's eyes locked with mine for a moment and I knew she understood. Me an Fawn were liked like no others I had ever met. When he shifted we were like a well oiled machine. She automatically knew that I would travel on ground and her in sky. I melted into my Tiger form the tingling heated sensation washed over me. I jumped of the hill human and landed as a tiger and I knew Fawn had already changed to her griffin form. Her hawk-like screech filled the air telling me that she was ready to go. My legs were already pumping and the forest flew past me in a swirl of green. Terra's paws gave me a set rhythm and we moved fast. Soon we were near camp and I couldn't control my emotions enough to shift.

Ready......Prophecy.......Hunt......Chosen......

My mind raced trying to figure out what to do first. My tiger form had it's priorities, like the hunt. I couldn't just change forms without an ounce of restriction. Shifting took energy and the way my emotions were ruling, I'd be shifting again. The need, to shift whispered over my skin, but Terra locked her eyes on me and her huffs of impatience urged me to proceed. I roar my call to the Cains and flicked my tail in a motion of sequences known by all the Cains. Fawn landed ext to me and began translating my sequence to an arrangement of clicks and clacks that the some of the newer Cains understood as Morse code. Soon I had 3 Cains flanking me and Terra and 5 more flanking Fawn in the sky. The other Cains had armored the camp ready to defend if something should happen. Again we ran at a steady pace twisting through the woods until we were at the museum.I skidded to a halt and flicked my tail, Alerting the Cains flanking me as well as the others in the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon each Cain was taking a turn to shift and they all had finished but I still couldn't seem to get my mind focused. Fawn walked over to me, placing a hand in my ruffled fur. I signed with my tail fr her to lead the recruiting patrol but she shook her head silently. "You're their leader..."
I was. I was leader of the Cains but other than Fawn,Ethan, Me and a few others, never before had there been sooo many Chosen in a group. I swallowed my anxiety an focused all my emotions. My skin rippled as the fur withdrew and my bones realigned and my clothes reappeared. Queen Night gifted the Cains by allowing our clothes reappear and superior tactics and skills and gifted the Venti with natural weaponry skills. After I righted my self, Fawn handed me an energy bar and smiled at me. I smiled back gratefully. Fawn was my rock sometimes, and they only person with my skill and smart. I knew what was best for the Cains and tried my best, but the stress got to me and she calmed me and had my back even though usually it was me who calmed others. It was my gift to influence emotion with my voice. I looked toward the museum and looked up to see shadows high on top of the building and this time I let the growl thunder from my lips. All around me Cains echoed my growl as we stared into the eyes of the waiting Venti. The Chosen would show up on the door step of the museum where Queen night was fake buried. The humans mis- recognized Were markings for Egyptian pictures and called her a weird name: Cleopatra. At last a group of 16 kids erupted from the door. Their laughter pressed the open silence of the forest as the Cains retreated into the shadows and the Venti moved farther from the edge. All we needed was Queen Nights division, of groups and we'd know who got each group of Chosen. The seconds ticked on lazily. and the groups divided leaving for girls and four boys leaving to each side of the street. Then I saw it: A going full moon flash across the group heading to the right.of the street. The half moon was the Cain symbol and I waved Fawn and I traveled like ghosts in the woods. The group arced behind us ready for the next challenge. 1 half of the group swiftly and deftly shifted and fell back behind Fawn and I. Dean curled against her shoulder comfortably. Terra huffed and I looked at Fawn, appreciating the ongoing silence to clear my mind. This was gonna get rocky
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29067

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:26 am

Name: Remiel (Remi) Jerico

Appearance: Light, chin-length blonde hair and bright green eyes. He's tall, thin, and so pale he's almost sickly-looking. However, beneath his facade of weakness, he's actually quite powerful.

Your Were Animal: Panther/Bat/???

Personality: As leader of the Venti, he's not the nicest guy ever. He dislikes humans and wants to bring his clan to greatness by waging war with them. He's sarcastic, controlling, and more than a little pessimistic. He's rarely seen smiling, but when he is, it's a true wonder. Unless he's smiling due to some devious plan, in which case you probably shouldn't stick around to watch it. He trusts only his second in command.

Pet: A Russian Blue, Serengeti, German Rex, and Sokoke. (House Cats) Also, a white Bengal tiger named "Angel".

Up For Love: "NO! Tobi, I hate love! Get that disgusting thing away from me, NO--" He's up for love. If I have to shove it down is throat, he'll find a nice girl and settle down. "I have a CLAN to rule, I am NOT--" As I was saying, yeah, he's real lovey-dovey.

Team Member: Commander of the Venti. Thus, I'm hoping there'll be some creative freedom so I can add a few underlings...?

Other: He's extremely persuasive by his own natural ability, but he also has the enhanced ability of...Well, I haven't decided yet. I'll have to wait until it comes to me.

Flaws:...He's an egotistical jerk. He's bad at dealing with people on normal terms. He's cunning, conniving, and, well, a little evil. But hey, aren't we all~?

~Tobi~

Last edited by Tobi-chan on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:31 pm

I am a leader. I was born to lead, born to tell people what to do. I am a harsh leader, honest, and I do not entertain failure without an extremly good excuse. I am the leader of the most murderous group of animals to ever roam the planet: the Ventis. We lust for war and the raging of all those opposed to us. I am their mighty leader, the captaion of the guard. I was also born for blood and war. My name itself means famous warrior, and famous I shall be. No one has ever stood in my way, and no one ever will. When the Queen Night gave me this postion, I swore to her that no creature that was not worthy would ever enter her realm under my rule. We hunt 5 times a day, to keep up our strength and power. We are always prepared for war. I exit my tent when the sky first begins to lightin. Not enough for the others to come out, but enough to see by. I hunt at this time of morning, shifting into a feared beast. I am a wolf, silent when needed, deadly and powerful. I have delt with too many worthless beings recently. They believe themselves worthy to be in my group, not understanding that we are not a moving army, but one of shape-shifters. They live long enough for us to expose ourselves, to see our malice. We enjoy their terror, and we rip them to shreads, all the time enjoying their pleads and beggs. I shift into the wolf that I am, going hunting, killing whatever I please, and leaving my picked clean kill for the vultures. They will get somthing out of the grizzle and hard fat. I am human again, walking through the woods with a walk of power, letting the trees and the wind know that I am dominant wherever I go. I hear a sound then, making me stop, examine my surroundings, to see if I must attack. There, far off in the woods, is a moving thing, however, it appers stuck. I turn to leave when I hear a voice
"Help! Oh, won't someone help me? I'm stuck!" The voice of a girl, a child perhaps. I was in my human form, and this was a girl, a human girl, who could not harm me. "You need help, child?" I had sauntered over, making sure to be as noisy as a human. "Yes! I've been stuck here for hours and no one can hear me! Will you please untangle me?" It couldn't be a girl over 14, in dirty clothes and matted hair, tangled up in some brambles. I reached down, gently taking her leg, pulling out the thistles, which caused her to whimper, and broke what I had t to get her out. I couldn't have one of my people killing her because she was an easy kill. We couldn't kill humans, for risk of being noticed by mankind. "Thank you so much! I'll be on my way now!" She tried to get up, but she tripped over a rock and tumbled to the ground. She righted herself quickly, shooting me an annoyed glance at my chuckles, which caused me to laugh more. She had a rather bad gash on her leg, which had dried blood on it with more coming out. I didn't offer to help clean it up. If she had been out here for hours, she had wandered into the woods alone at night. What a stupid, foolish human. She hobbled off, clearly in pain, but I just turned my back. It was the same with what I did to my army. If they got themselves in a predicament, they had to get themselves out. It's how I work, and no one challenges I.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Galia ~~~~~~~~

"Whatever Marcy! I know that lame exhibit did you in!" laughed as we crossed the dark street.I laughed along with them but not really in the conversation. I had come with Emily for the heck of coming. Our group had once again split into two, one in Emma's van and the other in Jerry's.

Whoosh

I whipped around looking for any sign of movement . It couldn't be wind, the trees weren't rustling. I looked back to see the whole group trembling with fear.Before I could blink someone screeched in terror. I soon realized people where being picked off-taken- and gone in a flash of Black red shadow.
"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" I hear the ear splitting howl from beside me. It was Emily.
"Noooooo! Emily!" I reached up trying to brag for her, desperately hoping I could reach her... But instantly I swept up by a shadow, and whisked into the sky.
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh," I screeched
I saw the world lurch downward- or rather I lurched upward. And the last think I remember was a long hissing sound, that may have been a voice.

~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke in a dark,musty ,wet room. Moans ad groans bounced off the walls creating a sickening echo. Someone nearest to me shifted and gurgled.
"Ooooh! My stomach....."
"Hello?," I whispered, my voice squeaked.
"I-" but his words were broken by the sudden shining light. I backed against a wall, trying to curl up as if I hurt too. The person entered, their stepped over and around people. he sound same so close to me that I thought he person was gonna kick me.
"This one does not change," a voice hissed nearby.
"I see that," Another voice said calmly.
"Human/" the hissing voice asked
"Of coarse not!," the other voice snapped,"She was marked! Given to us by Queen Night. Another generation will prosper."
hen the voices stopped, and I felt their gazes burning my face.
I heard feet shuffle close to my face and ,my heart began to beat abnormally fast."Soon, my dear," you will awaken from your change, eady to kill," a smile intertwined into the sound.
hen the feet stood up and retreated towards the door.
"Her change begins now," the voice stated quickly. As the door shut, a soft whisper floated to my ears,"I'll be waiting."
The he door closed, and agony shot up my spine.
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28194

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Name: Hannah Carter

Age: One month shy of 13. (AKA 12, you're not that dumb, right?)

Appearance: Dark brown hair ( down to her elbows ), big chocolate brown eyes, a little lighter than olive skin; though bit darker than meduim tan. About 5'4. Pretty slim, not muscled, but not bony/weak either.

Your Were Animal: ( What you change into)(up to 3)(can be mythical or other) A kitty (very similar to her cat Hershey), Siberian tiger, Cheetah.
Personality: She's one of those girls who looks at the bright side of things (usually). She's fond of laughing, feeling the wind on her face, and getting carried around on her big brother Antonio's back. Her favorite color is neon pink, and she loves to write her own songs and make up little sayings. Hannah loves to wear jeans, loose and tight T-shirts, and tank tops and short shorts (not to mention her love of flip flops and cowboy boots). Her handwriting is outstanding (print and cursive) and likes to flip her hair around for fun. She slaps you across the face if you annoy her. She couldn't live without music.

Pet: A 4 month old kitty named Hershey (after Hannah's FAVORITE CHOCOLATE!). She looks like the kitty version of Hannah!

Up for Love?: Sure, if you break her heart, though, she breaks your face. ;D But hey, she's like 12, so go easy on her. But that doesn't mean can't still break your face. :]

Other: She's pretty good at giving advice to people (not herself). She's a Venti.

Flaws: She has a hard time thinking about decisions of her own. Hannah also gets ahead of herself, gets her hopes too high sometimes. ;]

~Swifty (I made her in the image of one of my best friends, Hannah!)

Last edited by NikkiSwift on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28194

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Name: Antonio Carter (Venti)

Appearance: Similar to his sister Hannah; Dark brown hair (shag *sorry I really like those hair styles*), deep forest green eyes with flecks of dark brown, and he is about 5'9. Pretty strong, he doesn't have any BIG muscles or anything *giggles*, but he lift pretty heavy mounds.

Your Were Animal: ( What you change into)(up to 3)(can be mythical or other) German Shepherd/ Arctic Wolf/ Owl

Personality: He's the complete opposite of Hannah. He's not very talkative, and doesn't like staring people in the eyes. Though, he's always happy around his little sister, always telling her cheap jokes to cheer her up. He likes to sing with her when writing a song (and sometimes sings her to sleep), and enjoys fish. He can make darts and practices throws them at trees. He can shoot a bow and arrow, too. He's a fast runner, and can move noiselessly.

Pet: a 4 foot tall German Shepherd named Seth that Hannah found when he was only 4 weeks old and gave to Antonio. The dog is about 4 years old now, and runs faster than most animals. he always stays by Antonio, but whenever Hannah's around, he lets her ride on his back.

Up for Love?: Haha, sure. ;]

Other: Antonio can tell what you're thinking easily by the expression on your face, just with one glance. Hannah says whenever she sees the moon, she thinks of him. ;]

Flaws: He's not very talkative, well only to Hannah that is. When he does try to talk in front of someone *cough* other than Hannah *cough*, he studders or speaks in a very quiet voice, so nobody can really hear him very well.

~I mention Hannah a lot in this, right? xD That's cause he's pretty much nothing without her.~

Last edited by NikkiSwift on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HannahluvbsJB
HannahluvbsJB

WL Points : 24543

PostSubject: Thanks (:   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Hey Erin,

thanks for inpersonating me . i really love it . thanks bff . I love you . <3

I might do one of you too . cherry Laughing Rolling Eyes cheers lol! afro Angel Darth Vader elephant flower
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:00 pm

~Fawn~

The Cains trudged through the woods, muttering curses under their breath. We were coming upon The Clearing quickly. Vern held up her hand, and everyone froze. She crept into the clearing, with me following behind. The bushes parted quietly, revealing the Army of Ventis. I motioned to the Herd and we wove into the clearing. The tension between the two groups was so tight you could have cut it with a knife.
"You called us here. Why?" Vern's voice was dripping with hostility. Her jaw was tight. No one answered her. I studied the crowd, then saw someone I'd never seen before. I frowned. He was tall, with dark hair and eyes that were looking into the distance. I narrowed my eyes. His features were hard and angular. I narrowed my eyes. He then decided to focus and look at me. I felt my cheeks turn red and I straightened out my shirt. I peeked back at him through my bangs to see him chuckling. I frowned again.
"Why have you called us here?" Vern repeated herself, which she hated doing.

"Get to that stone before us, and you'll lose a few of your precious Herd."
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 pm

~A Week Earlier~ Remi ~

I slowly ran my hand through the soft, curled brown fur of the German Rex on my lap, fighting the urge to utter a few choice curses. The Queen just couldn't make up her mind, could she? Fifteen years she groomed me to be the alpha, and now, just after I began to change, she thought I couldn't handle it?

"Really, Alfred, that Queen is nuts. Although I suppose I can understand her reasons for wanting one of her personal guard to lead the Venti, she should know better than to put me in second place," I said with a scowl. Alfred didn't bother to comment. "What's with the silent treatment, Alfie? Yer' makin' Ivan seem chatty."

Alfred gave a slight purr in response, rubbing against my hand insistently. Clearly, he'd rather deal with the perks of our relationship than with the costs. "Ivan!" I called, watching with satisfaction as a well-groomed Russian Blue padded into the room, "I think Alfie needs to learn some manners. Time-out, please."

Ivan nodded in assent, trotting over and grabbing Alfred by the scruff. He was nearly out of the room when I called after him. "Wait! What do you think, Ivan?"

His deep gray eyes met my own green orbs, giving away nothing. "Ah. I see. That's a very good idea, thank you, Ivan. You may leave."

He walked off with Alfred in tow, and someone else walked in to replace him. This time, however, it was a human. Or, someone in the form of a human. "Igor. I'd say it's a pleasant surprise, but I'm not very fond of lying," I greeted the brunette teenager sourly.

"Remiel." He nodded in recognition, brown eyes sparking faintly. As I looked into them, studying them carefully, I still couldn't establish the desired "pack link". Instead, I felt more than a little angry and slightly violent. Well, that's what happens when you try to put two alphas together. It should be an alpha and a beta, no exceptions. I was hoping this would lead to a battle for the position, so I could show him his place. "I see you aren't happy with this arrangement," he noted, probably reading into the scowl on my face, which I was certain grew darker as he spoke.

"Did you expect it of me?" Despite the calm tone of my voice, I was still fuming and by no means tranquil on the inside.

"Hardly. You've always been a tempermental child. But I'm certain Her Majesty knows what she is doing." I clenched my hands into tight fists, barely resisting the temptation to change and attack.

"Well, perhaps Her Majesty is trying to make the Venti weaker by splitting us. She's always loved picking favorites," I ground out, attempting to remain diplomatic. Now that I really thought about it, however, it did seem like something she would do.

"Ah, but technically, she couldn't have picked favorites, considering this was all decided millions of years ago," Igor pointed out. I cursed internally, wishing I were the kind of person who thought before I spoke. With underlings, it was unnecessary, but Igor was fond of mind-games.

"What's your business here, anyway?" I growled. By this point, I was beyond patience.

"There's to be a race, hadn't you heard? Between the Venti and Cain? Anyway, I'll be leading the Pack, just wondering what you planned on doing." Oh, that suave son of a...What did I plan on doing?

"I'll be there, asshole. In the mean time, Arthur will show you to the door," I snapped, gesturing towards the equally irritated Serengeti who sat in the corner of the room. He followed the cat out of the room, a noticeable smirk on his face. He'd won. He'd gotten me to snap. And he knew it all too well.

Another feline, though this time much larger, made his way to my side. Angel...?

(Will you be there?)

I don't have a choice. Assemble everything we'll need, we depart in a week.

~Tobi~
~Kinda a prequel to that bit, so ya' can meet Remi and everybody...Hope I didn't create any plot-holes. I recently read a book centered on pack mentality, so that sort of influenced bits and pieces of this.~
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:06 am

I was leading my army through the woods. We were in a race of sorts, to a stone. This was more than any other type of race, though. It was a race between us, the Venti, and the Cains. We are slient, until one of the newest members steps on a twig. We all turn to look at him, however, I glare. He let people know we are here. He will die after this. Then I hear a silent, timid sound. Someone has found us. It is a child, but I know him, sort of. Remiel leads the Cains. We have clashed in the woods before, but it was nothing major. The rest of his pitiful army comes into the small clearing, and we are in battle postion. As they set up postions for attack and guard, I stare off into space. We will not have a major battle here, but their sorry minds may not comprehend that. When most of them have stopped shifting about, I look back at them. Before I even get a good look at their stances, there's a girl. She's looking at me, studying me almost. She sees she has been caught, and her cheeks burn. I chuckle. I am used to girls staring. I know I'm good looking. Girls in my own army have fancied me before, staring and giggling when I walk past. I smile, wave sometimes. I flirt with them, but their flirting is pitiful. I've never taken a fancy to them, they aren't very pretty. But this girl is different. I laugh at myself. She's a Cain. I'm a Venti. Remiel repeats himself, annoyed. I turn to him then, my voice dripping with threats "Get to that stone before us, and you'll lose a few of your precious Herd." I mean every threat I make, and they all have very high prices.

Last edited by Rachelle41 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 am

Vern~~~

I snarl at the leader of those filthy mutts, almost shifting then. The Cain's echo their distaste around me.

"Lay a hand on them and I will personally rip your head off," I smolder.
Igor throws his head back just to laugh, and I want to burn him at the stake.
"Who the hell do you think you are!" His group of bastards howl with laughter. I grip the ballistic knife hilt at the small of my back. I swing it i an arc and let if fly. It sail across the clearing and smacking into a tree. Along with it was, a wolf tail tip, a piece of cat ear and a shred of Igor the Bastards hair.
The clearing went silent, except for the low hum of vibration in my knife. The knife was carved from the 3 tusk mammoth tooth belonging to my great grand father.. Does it surprise you that I have 2 more tucked into my back.

Igor's face trembled with anger...... "Bring me the witches head!!!!" He screeched. And with that the war had begun.

I shifted in a blur- by teeth elongating, and head broadening. Soon my vision was a blue green swirls and I unfurled my enormous white wings.

Igor's face had shaped itself in to the words I guessed were "Oh Oh no!." Never had he see me as a dragon- not even once. I roared and let my Icy breath fill the sky. i was about to unleash it when the forest when still. The loud sound of Human machines schreeched like knives. Immediately, we all dispersed, diving int the trees and sinking to blackness. I shifted into a tiger, before growing int the trees.

This- Was. Not. Over
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:06 pm

~Fawn~

I peeked out from behind a tree. Two human vehicles crashed through the bushes and into the clearing. five humans poured out of them. One of them flailed his arms and raised his voice.
"They were here! I saw people!" He shouted. The others gave disapproving looks and shook their heads. A few of them got back in their car and drove off. There were two left. One put their hand on the man's shoulder and led him toward the remaining car, a sympathetic look plastered on his face. I frowned.
Someone had seen us.
I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand on end, and I pulled my gaze toward the other side of the clearing.
He was looking at me.
I felt my eyebrows pull together in confusion.
I held his gaze for only a moment, and all of eternity seemed to pass between us. His gaze softened, and I let go of my tree and slowly backed away, keeping his gaze even when I could no longer see him.
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:40 pm

~Later On~ ~Remiel~

I snorted in contempt, watching Igor storm around the camp. "I thought you were supposed to be the level-headed one!" I shouted over at him. A moment later, I was forced to duck in order to avoid a flying squirrel. Or, well, a dead normal squirrel that Igor threw at me. "That's disgusting," I commented, scrunching my nose at the smell of dead, rotting squirrel. "See, that's why I mingled with the Pack. If they think you're the only leader, then you're the only one who'll be targeted." Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I was known for bouts of brilliance, but this...! "Perfect!" I exclaimed, snapping my fingers. Ivan bounded to my side, likely expecting orders. "Igor, you'll be the figurehead, and I'll make the decisions from behind! That way, if they kill you, it isn't much of a loss!"
Another dead animal, this time much larger, flew at my head. Once again, I managed to dodge before it hit me, but it was rather difficult.

"Next time, I won't miss, " Igor hissed. Surrounding him was the increasingly solid image of a rather large, menacing wolf.

"Calm down. See, that's why I'm better for this position. Whenever the Cains or women you can't have are around, you get all irritated. I'm only like that when you're around," I pointed out. He snarled rather loudly, but he managed to keep his human form. We weren't exactly on private property, after all.

A nudge to my hand directed my attention downwards, to the sadly neglected Ivan. "Oh! Sorry, mate, I only snapped my fingers because I had a stroke of brilliance." With what I could've sworn sounded like a sigh, Ivan walked back to my tent. Then, in an apparent repeat of previous events, an unfamiliar German Shepherd replaced him. Now, allow me to say now that I absolutely abhor canines, but if there's one I can bear, that'd be German Shepherds. They're loveably blood-thirsty creatures at the core, and can be trained to protect your life no matter the cost. Very convenient.

Unfortunately, the dog quickly shifted into a teenage boy. "Um...is this a bad time...?" he asked timidly, most likely picking up on the nasty vibes Igor was giving off.

"No. Speak," I commanded him, loving the feeling of superiority orders gave me. He didn't say anything, though, just kind of glanced at me. "I said, speak." I repeated, this time using my special influence. I like to call it "charm".

"Th-there was a disturbance...with the patrol...," he mumbled, so quietly I had to strain to hear him.

"A disturbance? What kind of disturbance?" Igor asked, suddenly quite interested in the conversation. I glared over at him, wishing he would squirm under my piercing gaze (yes, I've looked in a mirror) like the others did. It was his fault the kid didn't respect my authority...

"W-well, th-there's a girl...At the s-southern border, p-probably Cain...Sh-she requested a m-meeting with you, sir," he stammered out.

"Which sir, boy?" I snapped, annoyed by his clear incompetence.

"...? The, um, Leader..."

"Me or him, idiot?"

"U-um, Loic, th-the Leader..."

"Do you want to die?" I inquired, lifting the boy into the air by his collar. Though he was significantly larger than I, his weight was nothing compared to my strength. "I am Leader of the Venti. He is going to be my puppet, WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT, and he will take care of this."

~Tobi~
~Once again, I apologize if I created any plot-holes...~
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:04 pm

"Me? Be your puppet? As if!" I snorted, turning to glare at the boy. "This girl is waiting for me at the southern border? Did she say anything else?"
"N-no sir!" He scrambled out of Remiels grasp and away. Remiel was glaring at me, angry that I had mocked him. I just chuckled, walking away.
"Where are you going, Igor? We have business to discuss."
"I am going to the south border, where someone far more important awaits me." I saw him almost burst with anger. I had said he was less important than a Cain, a female Cain. He would have my head. I wouldn't worry. He couldn't actually attack me. The Queen Night would kill him.
A girl at the southern border for me? And a Cain at that. Could it have been that girl with the bright red cheeks, the one I caught staring at me? The one that had that feature I couldn't figure out...?

~At the southern border

"You requested a meeting with me?" My normal greeting of 'what do you want?' didn't seem right for this girl.
"Oh, um yes. Earlier, during the battle, when you ran away..."
I wouldn't let anyone, even this beautiful girl, say something like that to me. "We DID NOT run away, child!' I was a wolf, and had her pinned under me. Then she was a dragon, and we were at war. Biting, clawing, roaring. We did not care who saw or heard, or at least I didn't. This girl would pay, and I accepted only one type of payment- blood. If I had to kill her to get her to say "You didn't run away," I would. Each of us would switch with the upper hand- first me, then her, then me again- and who would win, I did not know. One extremely hard blow of mine, to her chest, and she crumpled into her human form. She lay, gasping, clutching at her ribs, small spurts of blood everywhere. I returned to my human form, sneering "Say we didn't run away and I won't kill you." She looked up at me, terrified that I would do so if she kept silent. However, I knew I woudn't kill her, maybe even couldn't kill her. I would cover that fact up, though, if I had too. She didn't say anything, just lay there looking at me, and it got harder and harder to hold my harsh, threatening gaze.

"You hurt me," was all she whispered, finally. I realized I had. I had hurt this innocent girl with the fire red cheeks, the one who had been so brave as to actually request an audience with me. I couldn't believe myself. Had I dreamed, it would have been about her. My thoughts had already been familer with her.

"I'm sorry." I kneeled over her, taking her hands away from her chest to examine the damage I had done. She had a strange look in her eye, as if she couldn't believe I was being kind to her. I didn't think I had a bone of mansuetude in my whole body, either.

"You hate me. You hate all of us. Why...?" She was as confused as I was about what she was feeling.

"I don't hate all of you," and what I said was true. I didn't hate this one girl from the Cains, she was to... undescribable to hate.

"If you don't hate me, then do you like me?" She whispered again, although this was a different kind of whisper. I realized that lust dripped from her words, and mine had been the same way. There was a moment between us, when we realized that there was some sort of connection between us.

It was then that my lips ever so tenderly reached hers, and my hands went to her sides. What she was thinking, I had no clue, but me? 'Hello, angel from heaven!' She didn't object to my kiss, instead she deepend it. I don't think she felt the pain in her ribs anymore. I caught myself, forcing my lips off hers.

"We can't be doing this. You're a Cain, I'm a Venti, the leader of the Venti, this can't work..." I mummbled what I knew was the truth but didn't want to believe. She stood up, coming closer to me, wraping her arms around me, kissing me again without words. I had her up against a tree in no time, holding her at an arms length. "This can't work, you know that!" But my eyes begged her to say we could.

"Why not? It could work, you don't know. you can't tell the future." I kissed her again, loving her for contradicting me. How much time passed, I did not know, but it must have been a long time because shadows were forming when we finally stopped kissing. We both breathed hard, not gasping, but close. What were we going to do now? I had never felt like this before. She had to leave, I had to go back to camp, and we both had to pretend that this never happened. The only problem? I didn't think I could.
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:53 pm

~Fawn~

Golden sunlight filtered through the bushes and onto my face. I opened my eyes slowly and sat up to stretch. I then gasped as I remembered the gash in my chest. I crumpled in pain.
Don't show them you're hurt, be strong, Fawn. I thought to myself as I took a deep breath of air and awkwardly stood up. I rubbed my eyes, then smiled as an idea popped onto my head. I shifted into a deer and took another deep breath.
No pain.
I loped out into the clearing and sat down heavily. I'd just stay as a deer until I was sure the human wound healed up. I grinned... Well, as much as a deer can grin. The perfect plan.
"Fawn? Is that you? What are you doing! We need to get a move on! Help get everyone going!" Vern's high-pitched voice rang in my ears, and my heart sank. So much for that plan.
I sighed and shifted back, careful to fold my arms across my chest. I walked over to where everyone was sleeping.
"Up and at 'em." I muttered, and whistled loudly. They all jerked awake and immediately got moving.
"Can I turn back now?" I whispered to Vern. She gave me a confused look.
"Uh... Sure." She said.

~~~~~~~

Once we all were moving for a while, I faded to the back of the group, thinking. My hooves padded silently against the forest floor. I froze, my ears pricked. I cut my eyes quickly in the direction it came from, then kept walking. I felt another vibration in the earth, and saw a few strands of blond hair disappear behind a tree.
Well Poopie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*   Race to Night  *Started/No longer Accepting* Empty

Back to top Go down

Race to Night *Started/No longer Accepting*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next