Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scrapbookers, Come Here!(Chapter One)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28863

Scrapbookers, Come Here!(Chapter One) Empty
PostSubject: Scrapbookers, Come Here!(Chapter One)   Scrapbookers, Come Here!(Chapter One) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:50 pm

My name is Marie Rachelle Osborn. I was born in Housten, Texas, but then my mom got the idea to open a scrapbooking store called Scrabookers Here!(The exclamation is part of the name) So, we moved to Vancouver, British Colombia because she got some wild idea that people like to scrapbook there. I had to leave all of my super popular friends and really cute& super hot boyfriend to move with her to a whole nother country where half the peple speak a different languge! How could she do this to me. I know why. Because Dad got killed.
Back to top Go down
TheNewHero
Instructor
Instructor
TheNewHero

WL Points : 27077

Scrapbookers, Come Here!(Chapter One) Empty
PostSubject: Review   Scrapbookers, Come Here!(Chapter One) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 am

Okay, it's gonna be a quickie. I feel this was a tad short and at first I thought you were writing down your own biography and that it was misplaced in the prose section. But I see now it is a Chapter 1.

Firstly, your chapters can be as long as you like. But if you're going to write Chapter 1 this short, then you can post it with chapter 2 as well.

Quote :
Scrabookers Here! (The exclamation is part of the name)

Instead, you could have put inverted commas around the name so it would be

Quote :
'Scrapbookers Here!'

Otherwise, there were no grammatical errors or spelling mistakes. And as this is rather more fitting to being at the back of the book (Blurb) I can't review it as there is barely any content besides, "Because Dad died."

This probably hasn't helped but anyway, have a great one!
Back to top Go down

Scrapbookers, Come Here!(Chapter One)
Page 1 of 1