Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129733
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One   The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:17 pm

"Sarah? Saaarahhh?" Grace was waving her hand in front of my face as we walked down the white halls to our class, a disgruntled look on her face.
"Huh? What?" I looked around. "Oh! Sorry, Grace just..." I stopped myself. "...Just not feeling well."
Grace sighed, and rolled her eyes. "Gosh, Sarah ever since you..." Her eyes widened, then a devilish smile crept across her cheeks. "Really, Sarah?" I sighed, AGAIN, and gave her a tell-someone-and-you're-dead look. She simply smiled an innocent smile, and skipped into her next class.

Nice first day of school, huh?

But wait! There's more.

As I found my next class, science, the bell rang. I hurtled down the hall and stumbled into class, tripping on a small ledge I'd overlooked. My teacher, as well as all of the other twenty-nine students in the class, were staring at me as I gathered my papers. Trying not to cause more of a scene, the teacher smiled and pointed to my seat. I smiled slightly, nodded, and made my way around the edge of the room. As I set ym stuff down, I fixed my hair, then heard a chillingly farmiliar voice.
"You just can't seem to find your balance, now, can you?"
And there they were, those dark brown eyes.
Right next to me.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28883

PostSubject: I'm replying!   The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Awesome, Cheez! I knew you would write more, and you did, which just made the story even better! You should(eventually) puit everything together so we can read the story all over again. Keep on writing!
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31644

PostSubject: Re: The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One   The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:15 pm

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! It's LLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!! I love a good love story, don't you? keep it up Cheez. I know you can do it.
Keep it up.
Love,
Luv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One   The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One Empty

Back to top Go down

The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One
Page 1 of 1