Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Luckiest Girl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129668
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

The Luckiest Girl Empty
PostSubject: The Luckiest Girl   The Luckiest Girl EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:59 pm

"He's here! Ohmygawd, he's HERE!" I winced as my best friend, Grace, freaked out in my ear.
"Can you BELIEVE this, Sarah? You can't, can you?! No, of course you can't!" I sighed. So what? Justin Bieber is going to our school. Why should I care? He probably wants the fabulous rich girls who he hangs out with every day after his concerts. Why would I chase after him just to be disappointed?
I shouldn't.
I didn't.
But he did.
Why did he? I dunno, I may never know. Grace and I were pushing through the crowd of screaming girls and I dropped by books. Sighing, I leaned down to pick them up. As I did, my head hit something. Something hard. After that, things got fuzzy. All I really remember was a haze of a voice saying, "Oh, gosh, sorry! Are you okay?" And the only clear thing being two dark brown eyes looking into mine.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28957

The Luckiest Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Luckiest Girl   The Luckiest Girl EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:29 pm

XD I shoulda known you'd write a Bieber fanfic, cheez-chama! If I was a Bieber fan, I'd be impressed...But I'm not! Curse his catchy tunes! XD Pretty good, though you should make these longer. Makes 'em more entertaining to read, and doesn't chop things up as much.

Oh...and I'm CONSIDERING writing a...Ja-cough-cob. Bl-cough-ackt. Fanfic. Maybe. I just had a reeeally good idea. I'm not a fan or anything (deNIAL!). What say you, Capt'n Cheez? XD Always wanted to say that...

So, anyways, IF I was a Bieber fan, I would enjoy it....XD I just totally went in a circle...Where am I...?

~Tobi~
S'been real...Remember, longer, so I can read more at once! And you didn't hear that from me, it was some anonymous Bieber fan...XD
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28818

The Luckiest Girl Empty
PostSubject: I'm replying!   The Luckiest Girl EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:52 pm

That is an awesome plot! Plus, i totally understand where you are coming from. I didn't want to like Justin Bieber, but somehow, I did. Maybe if you continued it, it would be even better.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31579

The Luckiest Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Luckiest Girl   The Luckiest Girl EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:45 pm

I like it! Like, seriously, I like it a lot! More, more, more, more, more! PLease?
I love you,
Luv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Luckiest Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Luckiest Girl   The Luckiest Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

The Luckiest Girl
Page 1 of 1