Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost ~ Prologue

Go down 
3 posters

Did this make you want to read more of the story?
Of course! What happened!?!
Lost ~ Prologue  I_vote_lcap80%Lost ~ Prologue  I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
A little bit.
Lost ~ Prologue  I_vote_lcap0%Lost ~ Prologue  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eh. Kind of.
Lost ~ Prologue  I_vote_lcap20%Lost ~ Prologue  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Not really...
Lost ~ Prologue  I_vote_lcap0%Lost ~ Prologue  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
wind
Novice
Novice
wind

WL Points : 26371

Lost ~ Prologue  Empty
PostSubject: Lost ~ Prologue    Lost ~ Prologue  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:31 pm

"Lost"
Prologue
By: Wind

As the violent wind spiked the graceful snow through the harsh freezing air, I trudged slowly through it's wrath. Although I wore a hefty amount of layers of fur, it still felt like i was wearing only a thin layer of pajamas. As I slowly numbed with each step, my energy was decreasing like a meteor being pulled down to the Earth's surface. My breathe soon became jumbled heaps, as I struggled to stay warm, which was impossible by this point. I closed my eyes, reviewing all my loved ones, and what has happened to all of them. "They all died", I breathed, a tear falling from my face, "They all died because of me." I then fell to my knee's, making a hole in the three-foot snow. I began to cry, which only made my heart shatter in pain as cold overwhelmed my body. I was completely numb, and felt like ice. I could hardly control my breathing, as it came out in gasps, each breathe a struggle to take hold. "Oh mother" I thought "I am deeply lost in my path." As I spoke, I fell to the ground, unable to regain strength. I could hardly take in air, as the cold filled me. "At least", I coughed, "I'll be able to join them." I closed my eyes as i lost consciousness, the only thing I last remember was a bright light, and a dog barking in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28858

Lost ~ Prologue  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost ~ Prologue    Lost ~ Prologue  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Wow, wind! That was great! What happened to her family? Is she going to die? Is the dog in heaven? Write more, you have to! I really want to read more!
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
wind
Novice
Novice
wind

WL Points : 26371

Lost ~ Prologue  Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Lost ~ Prologue  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Thanks! All honesty here, but I don't even have a story for this. I was bored one day at school, wanted to write a prologue to something, thus creating this mysterious piece. I wasn't going to add more, but I think I will now. Now all I need to do is come up with a juicy plot-line... Also I'm not saying anything about what happened to her, I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Wink Also, I'm going to wait to post more until I get more poll reviews. I want to know everyone's (or at least my friend's) opinion on this. One more thing, i might do more on this, I rock when it comes to prologue's, but stink when it comes to writing a full story because I always rush it and lack description.
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31619

Lost ~ Prologue  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost ~ Prologue    Lost ~ Prologue  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Wow! You can't really completely describe it. Very descriptive! Life-like! Seeable! I love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost ~ Prologue  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost ~ Prologue    Lost ~ Prologue  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost ~ Prologue
Page 1 of 1