Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wind
Novice
Novice
wind

WL Points : 26396

Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue   Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Archer of Silver Moon Tower
Prologue
By: Wind (dedicated to Arrow's story)
As darkness swept throughout the village, one pair of eyes stayed alert. There was no light, the only shine came from Silver Moon Tower, for the moon’s light shined behind it, giving the tower a ghostly glow. As the pair of eyes watched each light burn out, in each window, it set off in the streets. It walked deep into the village, then turned towards a poor families barn. It trotted into the hen house, and came with loud panic squawks. A horn was blown throughout the village walls, and then came the guards, marching down the road. One held a torch for light. As they slowed, weapons at ready, a shriek came from the torch holder, and he fell down dead, with the light gone as well. The guards stood in a tight group, now. Then an ambush rained over one of them. As the men turned for battle the creature was already gone. Then more ambushes fell over each guard, leaving them dead, until there was only one left. The man soon filled with fear, as he realized he would be next. A shadow moved behind him, he quickly threw his sword at it, without thinking. The man’s sword just clattered to the ground. Then the creature came into view, as it was getting ready to leap. Until it had the chance, an arrow darted between them. Up over the horizon, came the archers mounted on their steeds. The animal growled and ran off with a dead chicken dangling from its mouth. The archers rode up to the guard in displeasure. The king was riding up behind them. He stopped his horse in front of the guardsmen “Report”, the king roughly stated. The man saluted, “ It was the Jaded Leopard again, sir. My men and I could not stop it, please be forgiving.” The king looked at him in disgust, “ You have failed me, and I should dispose of you right now, if, I didn’t need a messenger in this great time of need.” The officer bowed, “ Anything to be forgiven.” The king nodded in pleasure, “I need you to ride to the Silver Moon Tower, and fetch me the archer who lives beyond its chambers.” The guard looked up in surprise, “ But, sir! Are matters really this worse that we must disturb the greatest archer of this time? Couldn’t we just set traps?” The guards always hated archers. Archers were more skilled then them, and were allowed to protect the king, when guards were just slaves sent out to fight. Archers have always been better. The king looked sternly with annoyance in his gaze, “ All has failed! The leopard is to cunning for simple traps, and my archers cannot leave my side, or I’ll be vulnerable. We need the best to kill this beast! Now go until I change my mind of your forgiveness!” The guard just nodded and took the reins of a horse an archer held for him. As he rode off the king spoke aloud to himself, “ The archer’s arrow will pierce that beasts heart.”

Last edited by wind on Thu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31644

PostSubject: Re: Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue   Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Pretty good wind! Your grammer could use a little work, but its' really rather good. Excelent work! I can't wait to read the 1st chapter! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wind
Novice
Novice
wind

PostSubject: Thanks   Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Ya, I wrote this in the back of my head. When I reread it again, today. I noticed some flaws. cherry
Back to top Go down
wind
Novice
Novice
wind

PostSubject: Flaw   Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Never mind, Cheez took care of it for me. Surprised

Last edited by wind on Sat May 15, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31644

PostSubject: Re: Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue   Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:41 pm

What weird thing? The edit note? What? I don't see anything funny. Tell Cheez and maybe she can fix it. Its good that you noticed the grammer mistakes. Now, kick butt at fixing them! PM me sometime or call or chat if you're online and I'm in the chatbox. Bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue   Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue Empty

Back to top Go down

Archer of Silver Moon Tower: Prologue
Page 1 of 1