Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrow of the Silver Moons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28498

Arrow of the Silver Moons Empty
PostSubject: Arrow of the Silver Moons   Arrow of the Silver Moons EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Arrow Crouched low in the tall grass. The silver grasses whispering touches warned her of the danger arriving but she already knew. She pick up her staff and willed it to it's form. Arrow could feel the weight of the staff shift into a familiar shape. When she glanced at the staff again she saw that it had shifted into a longbow. The perfect weapon. When she reached into her satchel, she closed her hand around a long arrow with 4 feathers fro The Oberus Owl. They draw near dear archer. She thanked the grasses once more glad to be chosen by the god of all things living and dead. She rose her long bow into a comfortable position while still lying amongst the grasses and strung the arrow. She aimed at the enemie nearest to her. It was dressed in a red robe which clearly stands against the wildlife here. Nut as she stretch the the string back to aim , A sharp crack erupts from beneath me. Oh roasted toasted almonds! But just then a silver owl hoots close by. It hoots loudly. She notice it's silver feathers right away and can't help but let a smile ease onto her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
LightYin
LightYin

WL Points : 26036

PostSubject: Re: Arrow of the Silver Moons   Arrow of the Silver Moons EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:00 pm

i really like it! There's just a few problems, you switch from saying she and her to me, you forgot to put a y in enemy, and you switch from past tense to present tense. Other than those really small mistakes it's amazing!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31669

PostSubject: Re: Arrow of the Silver Moons   Arrow of the Silver Moons EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Arrow's a person right? Can I geta little more info about her, the scene, stuff like that. But picking up in the middle of the action is a very good writing technique. My L.A teacher said so and I agree. Remember to fill in the past as you go along! And I agree with what the other person said (sorry I forgot your name). Switched times and words and stuff. But its good. Keep going!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrow of the Silver Moons   Arrow of the Silver Moons Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrow of the Silver Moons
Page 1 of 1