Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only About A Couple Thousand Chances Prologue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28149

Only About A Couple Thousand Chances Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Only About A Couple Thousand Chances Prologue   Only About A Couple Thousand Chances Prologue EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:02 pm

I could feel the preasure pushing on my chest, forcing me into the air. I was dropped from the sky onto the hot cement side walk by the post office. This was definitely not my best day. I tried to jump up, like in those stupid action movies, and fight, but as soon as I tried I felt a sharp pain in my back. I gently pressed a hand against my spine to make sure it was still in place, but when I looked at my hand, I saw blood oozing from a deep wound. The sight and smell of my own blood caused me to feel dizzy and helpless. There was nothing I could do to defend myself, and was thus left to watch helplessly as the massive, fire breathing Siberian tiger lunged at me. I was dead meat. Like a steak about to be cut into a gazillion little pieces by a sharp knife. Or in this case, a lot of sharp knives. When its hulking body landed on top of me, I screamed something awful.

~Nikki
Back to top Go down

Only About A Couple Thousand Chances Prologue
Page 1 of 1