Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lives of Contradiction (a Lavi fanfic) Prologue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28852

Lives of Contradiction (a Lavi fanfic) Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Lives of Contradiction (a Lavi fanfic) Prologue   Lives of Contradiction (a Lavi fanfic) Prologue EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Okay, just wanted to know this didn't totally suck before I posted it on Quizilla...next year maybe? XD I'm so slow on there, 'cause I write such a huge variety...But, this is the potential final stage of this prologue, so I just wanted to know what everyone thought. D.Gray-man is a really hard manga/anime to write for because there's just SO MUCH information...I tried to get everything right, though~

Lives Of Contradiction (a Lavi story)

Subject Label:
Suvia Marx
Years Since Creation:
Hair Color:
White
Eye Color:
Blue Gray
Height:
5'4"
Weight:
69 pounds
Manufactured in:
Poland
Date of Creation:
December 21
Anti-Akuma Weapon:
Manifests in the body by allowing it to liquify completely--Under moniter and careful control at all times
Weapon Type:
Parasitic
Prologue (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

"What on Earth is this despicable piece of filth?!"
"P-please, sir, she's only--"
"She?! You're expecting me to believe that this grotesque creature is female?!"
"Sir, if you'd just--"
"Nonsense! Get it out of my sight!"
Scientist after scientist. Exorcist after Exorcist. General after General. All of them turned the slight, raggedy creature with the vibrant head of bleached hair away. All of them turned me away.
Not that I could blame them. If I were to be placed in their position, I might have done the same. After all, I was such a pitiful little thing. Extremely lacking in stature, next to no meat on my bones, barely anything covering my shuddering form. That is, until I came upon a certain Branch...a certain General...a certain Exorcist.
A year of peace. A year of happiness. Was it too much to ask? Did I, in recieving such a miracle, defy God himself?
Was that why, merely a year later, it was all torn away from me? If it was His will, that meant I had no choice in the matter. Did I still, somehow, some way, manage to make the wrong choice? What was I to do?
When you are me, you are never free. You are never alone. And that is never a good thing. They had me under watch, save a few rare moments when I had escaped. Even then I was duly punished. Strongly punished. They had my Innocence under Their complete control; if They did not wish for me to use it, then I would not use it. Their word was law.
I was helpless, no, powerless against them as they slowly dragged me away from the only happiness I had ever known.
In losing that, I had lost everything. I had succumbed to my very worst fear...
I had become Ink on Paper once more.

Well, it's short, but it's a prologue, after all...And, one thing that confuses even ME, is the fact that her childhood friend is YUU KANDA of all people. Sometimes I start thinking it's a Kanda fic...And then I realize, no way! This is a Lavi fic, dummy!
Anyway...

Ja Ne,
~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com

Lives of Contradiction (a Lavi fanfic) Prologue
Page 1 of 1