Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Eyes Prologue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28189

Blue Eyes Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Blue Eyes Prologue   Blue Eyes Prologue EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:04 pm

I sat back down on the bench. I placed the blue flower pattern guitar strap around my neck.
"Okay, well I got my guitar, so how do I play one?"
Dirk glanced at me and looked back at the ground laughing.
"So now I amuse you," I shot back, pretending to get angry. I gave him a pretty harsh stare.
"Nah.'' I broke into a smile.
"I was just kidding. I thought you were goin' to show me how to play guitar." Dirk flipped his straight blond hair out of his hazel eyes. Was he trying to impress me or somethin'?
"Very funny."
"What, so now I amuse you?" I sat there silent for a moment. "I never noticed how blue your eyes were."
"Oh thanks. I don't really pay much attention to them." Ugh.. What a stupid response! He's goin' to think I'm some girl with the worst attention span ever...
"Well, I like them. They remind me of two sapphires I saw at a museum with a bunch of medieval things that people had found."
All I did was laugh like a maniac.
"Umm... Steph? Are you okay? Stephanie?" I slapped myself.
"Okay! I didn't mean to get violent!"
"I couldn't help it. You're natural funny." Dirk picked up his own guitar and played a random chord.
"That was the chord G." He placed my fingers on a couple strings and strummed. It sounded perfect, but when I played it, it sounded flat. My face probably turned red but all he did was encourage me. High school wasn't so bad after all...yet.

Couldn't think of what would be good for a start, so I chose this.... First chapter coming soon!
~Nikki
Back to top Go down

Blue Eyes Prologue
Page 1 of 1