Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Eyes Chapter 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28134

Blue Eyes Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Blue Eyes Chapter 3   Blue Eyes Chapter 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:45 am

Derek sat down and showed her to an old white desk in front of him. The room was pretty much the same thing. White walls, white floor, and a bunch of pale faces. A young adult, about in her mid twenties walked into the classroom and smiled at the thirty something teenagers. She was a thin brunette with her long hair tied back in a ponytail. She wore a new white blouse and a pair of denim jeans with a pair of glittery flats. This must be Miss Tucker.
"Hello, class. I'm your new teacher Miss Tucker. Since this is my first time teaching high school, I expect you all to behave and participate. We will begin with attendence. Please stand when your name is called."
Stephanie stood and sat, just as she was meant to, and so did the rest of students. The rest of he day carried on as expected. Slow an boring. Derek talked to her a few times, but that was all that was interesting.
After class, Derek walked Stephanie to lunch. As the twosome walked by the lockers, Dirk slipped a slight glimpse of them and decided to follow them into the cafeteria. He sat down at a table in the center. While Derek was suggesting a seat, Dirk walked up to Stephanie.
"Hey, Stephanie. I got a table over there is you want. Wanna sit with me?"
"Oh ya sure. I'd love to." Before she could invite Derek, she was pulled away by Dirk.
Derek was still looking at tables when he noticed Stephanie had vanished and soon spotted her with Dirk. He ran over to the seat and slid down onto a random seat and flew beside her own chair.
"Pretty smooth, huh?"
"Psh. You ruined it by mentioning it," Stephanie commented smiling then rolling her eyes. "You would be better at digging holes."
"Oh ya? Is that a dare?"
"Hey," Dirk cut in. "Why are you here anyway? Don't you remember this morning?"
"I can sit here with her if I want. You have a problem with that?"
"Pfft, Ya I do."
"Guys, shut up!"
They obeyed her and both sat back down. She could sense tension between the two and stood up.
"If you both are going to act like immatures, I'll just sit somewhere else."
The two teenage boys gave each other a gruesome look and nodded their heads.
"Anything for you Stephanie," Dirk said, still giving Derek an evil stare.
Derek rolled his deep brown eyes.
"Sure, Steph," Derek replied, ignoring the given harsh stares.
They ate in silence except for commenting on Stephanie's phrases and looks.
"You guys come on. It's not like this is a battlefield off a TV show or anything."
Dirk and Derek looked at each other and smiled a smile of mischief.
"Twelve o'clock, this Saturday," Dirk interrupted her thoughts.
"Let's see who gets 'er then, big boy."
"Guys! What's going on? Tell me now!" The bell rang. A stampede of students ran out of the cafeteria. That was practically the end of the whole school day week for all three of them.
Stephanie sat spread out on her neon green bed spread in her now dark room. The blinds had been closed, the curtains had been draped over the windows and not even the brightest of all moons could have made the brightest little ray of light into her room. Stephanie was wondering what was in store for tomorrow. What did those two boys of mischief plan? She would know sooner or later. All she knew was it was at the football field, at twelve o'clock, on Saturday. All she did was sigh and try to block out Rebecca's loud radio from her mind. Do boys always have to be like this? They act so stupid sometimes and then........so sweet. Ugh... What am I saying. Their a bunch of stupid, immature boys. Then everything went black. Dark. Warmth. Stephanie had argued herself to sleep. It felt like a rush. She didn't know she was asleep. It felt like seconds later she remembered she was on her bed arguing in her mind. It was bright outside. The sun had risen. It was Saturday morning. Finally. After she had gotten a mini jean shirt on and a white spagetti (probably spelled that wrong) strapped tank top, she slid on her old cowboy boots and trudged down which seemed to be the longest stair case ever. She skipped breakfast and slid out the door without saying 'good-bye' to anyone, not even Rebecca. Stephanie grabbed her bike and raced off to Eastside Tennessee High. Once her parked her bike at one of the racks, she noticed a large crowd of teens hovering to see what was going on at the football field.
Stephanie rolled her eyes and ran over to one of the many witnesses trying to get a better view. She tapped a girl about a year older than her on the shoudler.
"Umm.... What's going on?"
"I think it's a fight."
"Who is fighting?"
"Dirk Cameron and Derek Adams."
Stephanie froze. She couldn't move. It felt like all her limbs were gone. She wouldn't dare look. She heard a punch blow and Stephanie felt like she was going to faint. Something had to be done. When she recovered from her state of shock, she pushed her way threw the crowd and screamed at anyone who got in her way. When Stephanie reached their view, she walked up to them yelled, but her cry wasn't heard. Then sudden blackness. Nothing was felt, not even numbness. It was just blackness. Emptiness. Nothingness.

~Nikki
Back to top Go down

Blue Eyes Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1