Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Eyes Chapter 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28129

Blue Eyes Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Blue Eyes Chapter 2   Blue Eyes Chapter 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:24 pm

After Stephanie had gotten over her humiliation, she noticed the bus had stopped completely and that all the other kids were stomping off the bus, chatting on their phones or screaming at their annoying siblings.
"So, um, Stephanie," Dirk began shyly. "You new to high school?"
They stared into each others eyes for a moment, as if they were locked dead on.
"Oh, um, yea I am," Stephanie said quietly, quickly removing her eyes from his. "I haven't a friend here at all."
"So I'm not your friend?"
"No, it's- see, I mean, I- Nevermind." Stephanie stared at the ground, her face was turning bright red.
"Don't worry," Dirk said to her comfortingly. "I'll show you around. Follow me."
Dirk wrapped his hand around hers firmly, but gently as if she were like a delicate doll. He pulled her up the stairs and through the hallways. As he pointed to one of the social studies classes, a boy walked up to them. He was about the same age as her, and about a year younger than Dirk. He had a dark tan, light brown hair, and very deep brown eyes that looked colder than Gobi Desert. He gave Dirk a hand motion that said 'Move aside, rookie. Let the best handle this'.
"Hey, babe. Need a real tour guide?"
"Um.... I-" Before Stephanie could finish another humiliating sentence, Dirk pushed the boy aside.
"Hey, who are you to talk to her like that?"
"Not you." The boy punched Dirk in the arm and winked at Stephanie. What a jerk.
Dirk handed Stephanie a map.
"Here, sorry but I need to get to class. It shows you the whole school and your classes you'll attend are on the back of it."
With that said, Dirk ran off. She walked down the halls still being confused on where to go. She kept her eyes on the map Dirk had given her, wondering if she was lost. Suddenly, she hit something hard and fell to the floor. It was cold. Numb. Dark.
"Hello?" a familiar voice said soothingly. "Hello, can you hear me?"
Stephanie blinked. There were bright lights and a very beautiful but familiar face appeared before her. A hand was outstretched toward her and she took it gratefully.
"Thank you. I'm so sor-" Her thoughts were scrabbled when she realized who had helped her. The rude boy in the hallway. She looked at his face to get a reaction, hoping he would get the clue. He gave her a smarty look. He knew, but he continued anyway.
"I'm Derek. Sorry about earlier."
"Um.. Could you just cut to the chase? I just really need to get to class." Stephanie glanced at her map and looked at some of the lockers.
"I could help you if you want. Who's class are you in?"
"Mrs. Tucker's class I think."
"Oh, me too. C'mon I'll show you there." He reached out for her hand but she slid his palm up to her wrist and glanced a smile at him.
Back to top Go down

Blue Eyes Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1