Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28858

The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler Empty
PostSubject: The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler   The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:17 pm

I really love this book! My favourite author is Margret Peterson haddix, so it's kind of weird that me favourite book isn't be her. Anyway, you should totally check this out from the library. It has to do with a girl who's world turns upside dwon when her parents get divorced. However, is this 'crazy' world better than her old one? I'm not going to tell you. Plus, she has a really fat cat, just like me! Anyway, just go and get the book. You can thank me later.
-Rachell41
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31619

The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler   The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Funny. Anyways, this is a GOOD book, I seriously think so. I mean, divorce can be something pretty deep, you know? Snd when you move, everything's crazy. And then you find better stuff about it. That's how this book is. And towards the end she has to pick her mom or dad. How tough would that be? Picking, between such important people. Think, what would you do in that situation? Well, find out what Penny does. She's the main charcter. Trust me, I think a lot of people will like this book. And like Rachelle said, you can thank us later.
Back to top Go down

The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler
Page 1 of 1