Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fire Queen Chapter 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28169

The Fire Queen Chapter 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Fire Queen Chapter 5   The Fire Queen Chapter 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Nicolette turned to the sound, and her eyes sudden turned deathly white. Light. It was everywhere. There was no place to hide. She turned to look at the boy who she had talked to. He was smiling bright. No, not just his smile, but his whole body was bright. He shot an evil glare at Nicolette. She was so surprised she couldn't move. Not surprise that stopped her from motion, but the dress was suddenly to tight, strangling her.
"What the-"
"You really think you could have gotten away with you killing our weapon?" The boy looking wickedly at Nicolette. "Naughty little girl, aren't you?"
"I know who you are. Your a prince of the Light Empire. Um... Weather Kingdom or something.."
"WATER Kingdom! Gosh! I might as well kill you right now. But, I need you as bait. So I'll spare you. You come quietly, or I'll send the whole army to destroy everyone in here, seeing how helpless you all are."
Nicolette shot him a I-will-kill-you-for-this look and did as she was told. She couldn't risk her whole empire for her own life. WHat kind of person would she be then? I just had to be vain. I had to. This dress.....it was a set up. I had never noticed it before because I have NEVER HAD IT in the first place.
She was dragged outside to the drawbridge, and shoved onto a horse. What a wonderful week.
Back to top Go down

The Fire Queen Chapter 5
Page 1 of 1