Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fire Queen Ch.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28169

The Fire Queen Ch.1 Empty
PostSubject: The Fire Queen Ch.1   The Fire Queen Ch.1 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:05 pm

If my people won't fight this war, then I shall fight myself. If I should die, it will be for my family, for my empire, and for my stars.
Your daughter, Nicolette.

A dim light shines from a tall and graceful figure running from the city of Conrinthia, a fairly large city located on the outside of the heart of the Dark Empire. It was a young girl, with blond hair and a graceful walk....or, in this case, run. Her indigo purple eyes were glowing with fear. Running almost as fast as sound itself, it was catching up with her. There was no exit out. Light was lighting up the city, and the people were locked in. This thing wasn't here for money or revenge, it was here for death. It shone a bright white light, and acting as a shield would, blocking its enemies attacks. The young girl, still racing for her life, closed her eyes and the light was no longer blinding.....to her.

She could make out the shield. It was made of tiny shields itself, in the form of a square. She had never had fought against one of these in her training, nobody had even spoken of this....thing. The light shone right down upon her, causing her to grow weary, and her legs began to fall out from under her. She turned her head, now covered with a cloak, to see the tiniest of fires in a dark alley. This is what would save her.

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31664

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Queen Ch.1   The Fire Queen Ch.1 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Dang! This is awesome! Suspensful, desriptive and it pulls you in. I love it. Where did you get the name Nicolette? It's- pretty. And unique/interesting. This is SO good. More more more more more more more! Smile
Friend love,
Luv I love you
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28169

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Queen Ch.1   The Fire Queen Ch.1 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Tobi gave me the idea. Since Nicole means 'victory of the people', I thought Nicolette would sound older than Nicole or 'Nikki' which comes in later. I'm going to write a longer chapter today, and I'm planning to write a sequel after it. Enjoy!
~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Queen Ch.1   The Fire Queen Ch.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire Queen Ch.1
Page 1 of 1