Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running With Wolves: Part One (A Jacob Black fanfic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129713
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

Running With Wolves: Part One (A Jacob Black fanfic) Empty
PostSubject: Running With Wolves: Part One (A Jacob Black fanfic)   Running With Wolves: Part One (A Jacob Black fanfic) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:33 pm

I looked down the crowded hallway, taking in the sounds. The slamming of lockers, the buzz of voices, the squeaking of shoes on the linoleum floor. I stared blankly at the sheet in my hand. Mr. Henson. Who was he? Chemistry? Hall A? Where was that? I scowled and folded the sheet back up, slipping it into the pocket of my faded jeans. I got the boatload of crap required for my first classes out of my locker, unable to find a comfortable way to hold the books. Looking up, I saw a sign that said "Hall A", and beneath that, a sign that said "Mr. Henson." Great. I felt stupid for being so ignorant, and on my first day. Heading toward the classroom, the bell rang and I was running to the door, trying to make it look like I was in no rush. As I walked into the classroom, the first thing that hit me was the amazingly attractive guy with an empty seat next to him. He was staring at me, a weird look in his eyes.... I then looked around at all the girls, who were sitting far away from him. Perfect! This guy must be a real jerk. I was looking for another empty seat when Mr.Henson looked at me and said "Ms. Knott?"
"That's me." I said, trying not to stare at his beard that reminded me of ZZ Top.
"You'll be sitting next to Jacob Black" The attractive one-obviously named Jacob- flashed me a dazzling smile. Don't fall for it, I thought. But at least he wasn't a jerk, we just had assigned seats. I made my way over to him, and the atmosphere instantly got hotter when I sat down. He was burning up, but he looked fine. Really fine.
"So you're the new girl, eh?" He said. His brown eyes looked me over, making me uncomfortable.
"Yeah....Nice to meet you." I said.
"You too." His voice was husky and his breath minty fresh. He smelled of forest and freshly-mowed grass. Before I knew it, I was staring at him. He smiled again, looking down at me, and I was almost blinded by his amazing white teeth and his perfectly tanned skin. And by then I knew exactly what my goal in life was: To get this guy and have him for my own. But by the way he was looking at me just then, it looked like I'd already had him.

Last edited by cheez_burger on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29002

PostSubject: Re: Running With Wolves: Part One (A Jacob Black fanfic)   Running With Wolves: Part One (A Jacob Black fanfic) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Pretty good, cheez-chama, pretty good~ Although, things are moving just a teensy bit fast. Falling for him in the first chapter? Love takes time...even if he IS hawt...In order to remedy this, perhaps they should be childhood friends. That's the best way to establish a strong relationship in the first meeting~! Running With Wolves: Part One (A Jacob Black fanfic) Icon_biggrin

All around, good grammar~ Kudos to you! If I studied it for an hour or so I could probably find twenty different things to poke at, but that's just me~ Great job~!

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28453

PostSubject: OOOOOH YEEEEESSSSS   Running With Wolves: Part One (A Jacob Black fanfic) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:54 am

Nice Cheez! Very nice! I totally wouldve wanted Jacob to like imprint on you! Too bad he went for baby Renesmee. Stupid werewolves!
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running With Wolves: Part One (A Jacob Black fanfic)   Running With Wolves: Part One (A Jacob Black fanfic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Running With Wolves: Part One (A Jacob Black fanfic)
Page 1 of 1