Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neverlasting Happiness (a Yuu Kanda fanfic) Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29002

Neverlasting Happiness (a Yuu Kanda fanfic) Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Neverlasting Happiness (a Yuu Kanda fanfic) Part 1   Neverlasting Happiness (a Yuu Kanda fanfic) Part 1 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 pm

"Oh, come on, Kanda, you can't be serious!" Arisa Makoto groaned, nearly fainting from exhausting as she wearily followed her subordinate. Kanda, being the tenacious fool he was, completely ignored her protests.

He, for one, planned on getting this mission over with as fast as physically possible. Although, if it could put an end to Arisa's complaining, he might just ignore all physical boundaries.

She, on the other hand, was not going to give in to his, "work until you collapse" philosophy. Arisa held sleep very dear to her, and as such had no intention of letting such a ridiculously prideful Exorcist get in the way of that. "Look, Kanda, I'm sick of all your crap! I don't care if I have to sleep in the middle of this road, we are NOT going a single step fur-
"Watch it, baka." Kanda growled, neatly slicing the Akuma that'd suddenly appeared behind her in half. Arisa grimaced, realizing how close she'd just been to death. Although, if it could put an end to Kanda in general, she wouldn't mind death. At all. In all seriousness.

"It was only a Level One. I could've taken care of it on my own." She snapped, a pout making its way onto her face.

"I beg to differ. It was a Level Two, on the verge of evolving. Your pitiful Innocence wouldn't have stood a chance." Ah. There it was again. He insulted her Innocence. Again.

His Mugen was a gleaming chokuto, stocked with powerful attackes. The most powerful Equipment type out of all the other Exorcists, with the possible exception of the Generals.

Her Hanabusa was a Parasitic type. In her hair. Yeah, you heard right; it had manifested in her freaking hair. And, unlike Kanda, she didn't have a crazy long mane of perfect, gleaming locks. Nooo, her hair was a shoulder-length mass of ash-blonde dull-ness. Because, of course, being a Parasitic type means having a freakishly pale hair color. Of course.

So, while Kanda got an awesome sword filled with fighting power, she got a headful (literally) of pale white flower petals that didn't even do the usual slice and dice deal. Apparently, they were supposed to be "poisonous". Well, she hadn't seen any results like that so far. "Makoto, get focused or find another job." Kanda snarled, seemingly unable to use any sort of polite tone with her. His face was contorted into a look of frustration; most likely he was pissed at her for spacing out. Too bad for him, Arisa was beyond caring at that point. Her own train of thought had driven her to a point of extreme, irrevocable anger at both herself and Kanda.

"Look, Kanda, as you can probably tell, I'm pretty mad right now. Sort of at myself, but mostly at you. 99% you, actually. Y'know, that's funny, I just noticed how your name is 'Yuu' and all, so it's kinda ironic that--"

"Either spit it out or shut up, idiot!" He spat, putting an end to her rambling (which, by the way, he found quite irritating).

"--as I was saying, I'm willing to work with you regardless of my...agitation. So, let's just put this past us, and get on with the mission. Whaddya say?" She beamed, holding her hand out to him. He stared at it for a moment, contemplating his next move.

"Che." He scoffed, turning his head away from her and picking up the trail they'd been following. Arisa stared after him for a moment disbelievingly. Ah, well. That was the usual result when one tried to communicate with Kanda Yuu. It was like talking to a picture: zero response.

~Tobi~

XD spur of the moment~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com

Neverlasting Happiness (a Yuu Kanda fanfic) Part 1
Page 1 of 1