Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28453

The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one Empty
PostSubject: The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one   The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:11 am

"There is just something about you," Shayne stopped to contemplate then continued ", so alluring."
I rolled my eyes and sipped a little at my hot chocolate.
"Why are you so different from them," he asked.
"From who, you posse," I said bitterly, "I'm just not a pig -headed jerk face who has issues."
I got the feeling I had hurt him. Which was good right? I mean make no mistake that we are not friends, not anything else, but enemies.
" But why?" This is where I just got up and left. I was too tired and too on edge to take this. He followed me muttering words I didn't understand or didn't want to
I grabbed at the door handle but it was locked. When I turned I gasped because he was a lot close to me than I expected. His hands were planted on the car, one on wither side of my head so I was definitely, totally and completely trapped.
" Jesus Gabriella, why won't you just give me a chance," he said angrily. His eyes burned with intensity and... did I mention they're blue. The darkest navy blue I ever did see.
"Sorry, but I don't give second chances," I said quietly.
His eyes searched mine for a moment and then.............. he kissed me.

It was the weirdest most WRONG thing I've ever done in my life. It started this whole story. This web of secrets. The dangerous secrets of love.

His hands were soft and gentle, yet impatient as they tangled themselves into my hair. It was like nothing I'd felt before. The heat between us was like a thousand degrees. Every where our skin touched, fire spread like a tsunami. I wanted so much for this to not be happening. Wanting to resist, but after just a few mere seconds I started to kiss him back. This not how this was supposed to happened. But it did. And me ? Well, I'm not sure I want it to stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28129

PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one   The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:40 am

Noooo! Don't fall for the jerk! Ugh... here's what happened it the last story I read.... Normal girl= popular kid/ jerk = disaster. Hurry! So Intense! You don't want me to blow a casket or fall off a rollercoaster, okay? Try not to make this like Twilight, which I'm POSITIVE you are not, but it sounds really familiar. I love the part when he kisses her and she is 'What the...". Hurry! I'm goin' to die without the next chapter!
~Nikki
(Oh and P.S. When you said 'Jesus' ....... Okay, nevermind, silly question. I want More!"
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31624

PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one   The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Oh my gosh! I love it !So romantic! But, uh the J-e-s-u-s s Gabrilla stuff is um, shall I say God offending? I don't like it. But the romance stuff. . . I love it. Just not. . . beyond that, okay?
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28453

PostSubject: If that's what you mean.   The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Well for one this is suprememly realistic so if in my head te character says it then well...... That's just what he says. Except for grammar, my policy is never change a story once it's written.

And of coarse (if that's what you mean, ALL of my characters are ABSTINANT)
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31624

PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one   The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Thank you. But you might want to change that policy. After all. . . I've stopped reading REALLY good books because of offending God reasons.
Back to top Go down
wind
Novice
Novice
wind

WL Points : 26376

PostSubject: Wow!   The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:04 pm

That was good, as always Arrow. You just get better every time, don't you. I like how the beginning had like, well, girl power you could say! And then I also, loved that ending, very interesting. You really pulled the reader in, there. Although your grammar was a little off, but we all get those problems, I know I do. All in conclusion, though, loved every part of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one   The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dangerous Love Secrets- Chapter one
Page 1 of 1