Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28458

Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 1   Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 1 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:46 pm

"I can't do this," I said to him after we had broken apart.Though I didn't let him speak before I said ", I gotta go, and we WILL talk about this later."
I jogged into the shadows with my still soaked sneakers and hair that was half dry. I shifted then and let hands melt into wings, skin melt into feathers, and mouth run to beak, and let my body shrink until all that was left was a heap of clothing and a green breasted hummingbird.
"Wait, Gabby!" I knew tha was him but as I flew away I also knew that he knew what I was.

Last edited by arrow on Wed May 26, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28134

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 1   Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 1 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:23 pm

*SCREAMS* Amazing!!!! More, more, more!!! I love it!! I LOVE it! I swear, you will make me explode into a trillion smithereens before the week is over!! It's brilliant! I'm exaggerating but I don't give a care! I am addicted to this thingy now!
~ A VERY Explosive Nikki
P.S. It's only a matter of time..... bom Tick....Tock....
Back to top Go down
wind
Novice
Novice
wind

WL Points : 26381

PostSubject: Whoa?!?!   Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 1 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Wait a second? They became a humming bird? Why? How? Way to keep the reader hanging! High five! Humming bids are wonderful aren't they! *looks up in compassion* Anyway, like I said, good stopping place! Really keeps the reader hanging! That's how you keep them interested, and preventing them from tossing the book across the room. Although, I know no one would do that to one of your books, their the best! The thought wouldn't even enter this solar system!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 1   Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 1
Page 1 of 1