Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28458

Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 2   Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:55 am

At school I walked with my best friend Nikki through the hallway.
"Did you see Kate Goslin last night! Oh girl it was horrid....." We both burst into bubbly giggles at the thought of the horrible dance.
"I can't even believe she had the nerve to go out and even try that," I commented still giggling.
Nikki was about the only person who isn't in my bloodline who knew about this shape shifter stuff. Now Granted , I'm not supposed to tell people but I was gonna explode and how could you keep that from your best friend? Nikki was pretty is not much different looking than I. We both had long curly hair down to our backs though mine was Black as night and and my skin was much darker, you couldn't tell us apart. We both giggled relentlessly when we arrived at our lockers. While I was explaining how Erin was the best there was, the hairs on my arms and legs rose to and it suddenly seemed cold. I strained to hear against the noise of the hallway. Then I heard, the deep breathing of someone behind me.
"Excuse me I need to speak with you for a moment," said Shayne
I nodded at Nikki and she knew I meant stay alert.
"Sure ,"I said.
We walked down a few corridors until the hall was all but deserted.
When I finally looked up into his face I saw anger, dislike shamefulness and even distaste.
"What do you want from me Shayne," I said sounding bored, even though I felt hurt.
"What are you," he asked solemnly
"Shape-shifter." He groaned loudly.
"What!"
"I could convince him with faeries, gargoyle's faeries even weres but not shape shifters!!!!"
"Who are you trying to convince?"
"My father.
Silence fell across the hall and I took a slow inward breath
"What are you talking about,"I asked bewildered.
"You didn't think I would just leave after yesterday did you? I wouldn't do that because I-" then we looked away and I'm glad he did.
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28134

Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 2   Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:31 pm

'Love is precious. You never know you have it till it's gone' Heck with that! This story is still here and I'm lovin' it!! And you added me just like you said you would!! *Looks up at with big blue puppy eyes* You're AWESOME! With a CAPital AWE!
Keep going!!! Lovin' it!!!! I'm following every word till the end!
~Nikki
bom Only a matter of time left. Tick.........Tock......
Back to top Go down

Dangerous Love secrets- Chapter 2 part 2
Page 1 of 1