Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One, Part Two

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129778
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One, Part Two Empty
PostSubject: The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One, Part Two   The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One, Part Two EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:52 pm

You have got to be kidding me I laughed to myself, turning to look at the instructions on the board. I still felt his eyes on me, burning a hole through my face. He leaned back, chuckled a little, and began to write. My pencil, being annoying as it is, started making the little sqeaky noises that I can't stand. No matter how I angled it, the noise continued. Frustrated, I dug around in my pack for some led. Unsuccessful, I sat back up and felt my eyebrows pull together in disappointment.
No, Sarah I told myself as I began to turn towards Justin. It'll only make you weak. Be strong! I resisted the urge to ask him for a pencil and sat there like a bump on a log, staring at my paper. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement. Slowly turning my head, I found Justin holding out a pencil, leaning toward me slightly, a hint of a smile on his face.
Of course, my cheeks exploded into flames. I stuttered and thanked him with something smart like, "Uh...er..thanks..." And he chuckled again. I took the pencil, and turned back to face the board.

Only to find every girl staring at me, a grave look in their eyes.

I bent my head very close to my paper, pulling the I-can't-see-you-you-can't-see-me bit.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28194

PostSubject: Dang it.   The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One, Part Two EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:58 pm

It really sucks to be in love. . . . Even more when you see they in your daydreams and he's so cute. . . ARGH!!!!!
~Unbelievable plot, though! I can r-e-l-a-t-e.

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31689

PostSubject: Re: The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One, Part Two   The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One, Part Two EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Excellent as always Cheez. Keep writing! But perhaps in longer segiments?
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28928

PostSubject: I'm replying!   The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One, Part Two EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 pm

This is so awesome, cheez! I'm so glad that you are continuing this story, You know, you should start a poll.Of course, everyone would beg you to continue it, unless they are Justin Bieber haters. Keep up the BEAST work!
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One, Part Two   The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One, Part Two Empty

Back to top Go down

The Luckiest Girl: Chapter One, Part Two
Page 1 of 1