Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real Friends By: Cera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara-Alysse13666
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
Sara-Alysse13666

WL Points : 26436

Real Friends By: Cera Empty
PostSubject: Real Friends By: Cera   Real Friends By: Cera EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:49 pm

As a girl walked up the stairs to Emery High School, you could tell that she was new. Her hands trembled as she opened the door and slowly walked through to the front office. She sat down in a chair waiting silently. “Ah, you must be Ms.Bellray.” The girl looked scared to death but soon realized that the man was the principle.
She drew in a deep breath, “Yes, sir.”
“Well come in, come in … sit, sit.” The girl rose to her feet and walked into the small office. She sat in a chair in front of where the principle sat.” Delanci Bellray is it? Freshman year is going to be hard but from your file,” he said as he waved a folder in the air, “You’ll make a fine-” He was interrupted by the desk phone ringing. Mr. Vern signaled Delanci to scoot over a seat. “Yes, Mrs. Luna?”
“Mr. Vern, I have Mr. James with me. Do you want me to send him in?” Mrs. Luna asked.
“Yes, Mrs. Luna.” He turned off the speaker and made a noise which sounded like a growl. A boy wearing a red t-shirt and baggy black pants walked in and his eyes fell upon Delanci’s, then fell to the floor. He walked over to the seat next to Delanci’s and slumped down into it.” What have you done? On the first day of freshmen year and school hasn’t even started!”The principal’s words seemed to cut the boy like a knife. Once the principal was done questioning and settled down he gave a punishment.”Mr. James, you will show Ms. Bellray to her classes as your punishment… Is that understood?”
“Yes, Mr. Vern” Once that they were both outside they seemed fine with the punishment.
“I’m not a punishment! How absurd!” Delanci scoffed. They both burtsed out laughing as they were walking towards the lobby. I the lobby was a desk covered with papers probably for each student.
“Hey, what’s your student number?” Delanci looked up at the boy with his bronze eyes staring right at her.
“Um… 200190558…” he started to go through the first stack mumbling the number over and over, soon enough he pulled out a paper.
He stared at it and a smile came across his face, “Delanci James Bellray? Too cute” he laughed. But she was blushing so much , she thought she was gonna blow up! “Sorry , look for mine in the third stack , 200340994.”
Delanci walked to the end of the table and looked for the number. The paper was soon in her hand. She suppressed a giggle,” Omigosh!.. Mark Leslie James? That‘s my mom’s name!” They both laughed as they traded paper .

Delanci’s read:
Delanci James Bellray 200190558
Homeroom: Laster
1st Period English Laster
2nd Period German Alphonse
3rd Period Lunch
4th Period History Gardner
5th Period Latin Caltic
6th Period Biology Men
7th Period Algebra Voyke

“What classes do you have?” Mark asked grabbing her paper. His eyes flew across the page a she quietly read the paper. “Cool.. We have the same classes.”
“ That really-y creepy. Do you see Mr. Vern’s hand in this?”Delanci spoke with a face of confusion on her face.
“May be he did set it up… But I’m happy he did.” Mark said ,as you smiled. “ Any way he is a creeper.” They started to laugh again.
“Let’s go see our homeroom teacher.” Mark said, when he was half-way down the hall before Delanci was even done listening. Delanci raced after him and by the time she had caught up with him they were already at Mr.Laster’s room..
When they walked in the room looked… Well, unique in a way… May be in every single way possible. The walls were covered in lines of neon tape and stickers that said “Dream” and “Inspire”. They both had to suppress their laughter because the presents of the teacher was inevitable. Welcome and you may be?”
“Umm… Mark and Delanci…” Mark announced.
“Ah… Mister James and miss Bellray. Welcome to home room, you’re the first to arrive.”
He stood up and was about to greet them in the weirdest way possible. “And coincidence is…” he said pointing at two desks, “You sit next to each other!” They both grimaced , but not the thought of them seating next to each other, but that it’s that he had a gay voice.
Then it hit them… He was wearing a pink shirt and white skinny jeans. Mark gave Delanci a look that was a mixture of horror and the thought that he was going to pee himself gave him a funny face but with serious dilemma.
But all Delanci did was laugh. They sat next to one another talked until the bell rang. People filled the room and they didn’t seem to notice. Mark slipped away to go get his necessary things for the first three classes.
Voice from her right shocked her, “Hello my name is Jojo.” A hand was out stretched towards her. A girl with blonde hair was welcoming her. “What? Why are you friends with him?” she said pointed at Mark. “He is the worst person to be friends with. Come on you can do better!” A smirk on her face told me she was proud of her remark. Before Delanci could say a word, people were hurrying to the hallway chanting “Fight !” over and over.
Delanci practically flew out of her chair as she ran to the hall. The word of chanting changed to Leo so she was under the idea that this Leo dude was the preferred one in the fight. Delanci pushed her way to the front of the crowd and found Mark and Leo were fighting. It looked like Leo was winning and Mark was bleeding.
“Are you OK?” Delanci yelled. He looked up, but barely had time to dodge a blow to the face. Delanci jumped into the fight and threw a kick at Leo, who fell to the ground after that point.
She walked over and helped Mark up. “Where did you kick?” Mark asked.
Delanci stared at Leo for a minute, “Well the truth is… I really don’t know and I don’t think I wanna.”
Mark laughed, “Well I think I know where…” they both started to laugh but were interrupted by a hand close around they shoulders.
“Yes, I bet you know where you’re also, I take it? Mr. James?” the familiar voice of Mr. Vern was almost as chilling … But almost.
“I was involved too…” Delanci said before the conversation could advance any farther. The old man stared for a minute.
“Ms. Bellray?... Well, both of you have ISS for a week, report to room 420! NOW!” Mr. Vern voice echoed though the hallways. They both walked into the class room and got their stuff and headed to the room given to them.
“Mr. Vern’s hand gave me frostbite.” Mark gripped his shoulder.
“Well, I got frostbite too and he burned holes though my head with his eyes!” Delanci claimed.
“hmmm… Yep that would hurt you win…” Mark started Delanci just stared. “Thank you for helping me out Delanci…”
“Oh no that was nothing you just wait to see what I can do!” they both laughed for a second. Mark opened the door with the number 420.
“You’re a true, real friend…”
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31619

Real Friends By: Cera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Friends By: Cera   Real Friends By: Cera EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Okay, I don't really like the gay stuff. Why can't you just make it seem like the guy's a normal teacher? And your grammer and punctuation isn't the best in the world. But pretty good. And the numbers, scedule, names, etc. confused me. But I guess its okay. Good hanging point at the ending. Smile
Back to top Go down

Real Friends By: Cera
Page 1 of 1