Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Go down 
+2
Luv2Type
Tobi-chan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

WL Points : 25041
Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins   The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:15 pm

I defenitely say Team Gale in this war because I have read the third book! I was on Team Peeta until then. I even have a District 12 tribute T-Shirt!

~May the odds be ever in your favor~
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29047

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins   The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Actually, I was Team Gale until I read the third book. Then it was like, hold yer' horses! Gale's a jerk! Sure, Peeta's a little nutty, but they've hyped him up on that tracker-jacker venom. And even after that, he and Katniss reconcile. Their love is ever-lasting...~! And Gale's become a total government man. He'd rather blow up something than express his undying love near the end there...

~Tobi~
~There's a point to this!~
~Team Peeta! X3~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

WL Points : 25041
Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins   The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:15 am

I know Peeta was insane on tracker jacker venom, but Gale is just so cool because he would rather blow up stuff. I never really did approve of Peeta and Katniss' love but I did approve of her and Gale loving each other. Gale does not become a government man.(Or does he?) I remember he goes to District 2 or something, at least he does not work in the Capitol! I rest my case!

~May the odds be ever in your favor~
~Giraffe22~
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129758
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins   The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:58 pm

All Right, All right, break it up, nothing to see here. If you wish to talk Hunger Games, then let's all take it to the Discussion Thread I'm about to add in General Chat Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins   The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2