Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Guardians: Part 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129758
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

The Guardians: Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Guardians: Part 3   The Guardians: Part 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:49 pm

I walked into the clearing where we had set up camp for the season. You see, I was a part of a people called the Guardians. Guardians are people who have been touched by spirits. These spirits were tree spirits, which is why there are so little of us. There is only one Guardian named Fir, because when she was a child, she was toughed by the Fir spirit. There is only one Elm, because when he was a child, he was touched by the Elm spirit, and so on. You see, we move with the seasons, much like leaves. We move south in the winter, north in the summer, east in the spring, and west in the fall.
As I entered the camp, the magical buildings that awaited us wherever we ended up shined in the evening light. The biggest building, what we campers called the Court, was where Elm resided. As Fir dragged me along, my best friend Dogwood rushed up.
"Hazel!" He called. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere! Where are you--?"
He was cut off as the Court doors slammed behind us.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
okipoki
Instructor
Instructor
okipoki

WL Points : 26636

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians: Part 3   The Guardians: Part 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:01 pm

You never cease to amaze me! I love the tree spirit consept you've got going on there. One of the most creative things I've heard of in a LONG time! I found one grammatical mistake: When you were explaining how Fir was touched by the Fir tree spirit, you wrote that she was "toughed." I knew what you meant though. Great beggining for a story.
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31669

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians: Part 3   The Guardians: Part 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Very nice, I think I can almost hear the doors slamming, the words being cut off. The DRAMA. Awesome Cheez. Totally awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians: Part 3   The Guardians: Part 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guardians: Part 3
Page 1 of 1