Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Guardians: Part 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129818
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

The Guardians: Part 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Guardians: Part 8   The Guardians: Part 8 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 am

"Afraid?" I stammered. "What reason do they have? You haven't done anything...?" My anger quickly faded into question. What could Dogwood have done? Sweet, caring Dogwood? The Dogwood who brought me to this camp when I was on the verge of death? The Dogwood that never left my side while I was healing here before camp? The Dogwood who became my immediate friend, not caring what the other people thought of us? The Dogwood who--
"I shot a camper." Dogwood interrupted my thoughts.
"You...shot a camper...WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I seethed. How could he do something like this?
"Hey, it wasn't my fault. We were aiming at the targets, and when I shot, my arrow turned and shot him in the shoulder. When the campers turned I was facing him, not doing anything to help. What was I supposed to do? I was still trying to grasp what just happened. And, of course, the campers thought I did it on purpose, Hawthorn took the arrow out for further inspection, and I was dismissed from class."
"What did you do then?" I quired.
"I went around in the woods, trying to see if there were any monsters I could find to fight."
My jaw nearly hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com

The Guardians: Part 8
Page 1 of 1