Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Guardians: Part 5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129818
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

The Guardians: Part 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Guardians: Part 5   The Guardians: Part 5 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:48 pm

"What did you do?" Dogwood bombarded me with questions.
It was Dogwood's first day in training, too. Even so, we both knew we had to do something major to be sent to Elm on our first day.
"That's none of your business," Fir shot back. "Anyway, you'll find out at dinner tonight."
Dogwood gave a disgruntled sigh as the camp's archery director, Hawthorn, called him back to the range. I gave him an I'll-explain-later look, and he reluctantly jogged back to his schedule. Fir continued to drag me along, up to the Pavillion. The Pavillion was where we kept all of our battle armor.
"Find what fits," she grunted, heaving on a breastplate. "And make sure it's good. You'll be pushed."
I gazed around at the variety of metal in front of me. As I poked through, I managed to get a nice set, all but a sword.
"Forget the sword," Fir interrupted my thoughts, as if reading my mind. "You need a bow and arrow."
She thought for a second, and pulled a hairclip out of her pocket.
"Here. Say hello to Darkwing."
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
okipoki
Instructor
Instructor
okipoki

WL Points : 26696

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians: Part 5   The Guardians: Part 5 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:44 pm

This is becoming a terrific story! I do have a question though, is the hair clip named Darkwing? Or is it something totally different and the hair clip was just something fun to add in? Also, are you leaving a hanging point for me to dread until another post just for the fun of it? Smile I like it, don't stop.
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31729

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians: Part 5   The Guardians: Part 5 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Uh, is Hawthorn a kind of tree? I'll trust you that it is. Does the hairclip have like, speacil powers or whatever? That would be SO cool. You are so awesome at this. Keep writing! I need more, more! *smile* Please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians: Part 5   The Guardians: Part 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guardians: Part 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Literary :: Prose-
Jump to: