Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Together We Can Find A Cure For Cancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28853

Together We Can Find A Cure For Cancer Empty
PostSubject: Together We Can Find A Cure For Cancer   Together We Can Find A Cure For Cancer EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:29 pm

We are one world. We are one earth. We are one human form. Yet people can not see that themselves. We war with each other, discriminate, and judge. We are human. If you were to go to space, you could see the earth as it truly is- united. There are no boundary lines for states, provinces, or countries. That is the way the earth truly is. It is how we win. Win against diseases like cancer. cancer affects thw whole world. The scientists and doctors in China want to find a cure just as much as those in Australia, or the United States. Every country, every day, see patients with this disease. There are clubs and organizations such as the American Cancer Society and Relay For Life , who are dedicated to finding a cure. However, they cannot do it alone. If the world was to unite as one, we can, and one day will, find a cure for this disease. We are one, on every level, and we need to act like it. There are so many who need help with this disease, and we cannot do it as a broken world. We must do it united. Together, we can find a cure for cancer.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down

Together We Can Find A Cure For Cancer
Page 1 of 1