Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Find Me (I might change the name, I didn't really know what to name it. Tell me if you have some ideas!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31644

Find Me (I might change the name, I didn't really know what to name it. Tell me if you have some ideas!) Empty
PostSubject: Find Me (I might change the name, I didn't really know what to name it. Tell me if you have some ideas!)   Find Me (I might change the name, I didn't really know what to name it. Tell me if you have some ideas!) EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Chapter One (not all of Ch.I, 1st three pages)
Emma Page’s mom’s background/info. Best music types: Christian, Country and Rock. Schooling: Degree in music. Name type: Mrs. Page, married, husband alive and with her. Children: Emma and Matthew, Matt for short. Sibling(s): Younger sister named Tessa, older brother named Matthew who goes by Mat. Parents names: Sydney Amelia and William Matthew. Husband’s name: Robert Anthony Page. Emma’s mom’s name: Courtney Jaclyn. Maiden name: Thomason. Job: Superstar (for singing) in Britain and America (sometimes other parts of Europe, rarely though).

Emma Page herself. Best music types: Christian and Country. Schooling: Currently at Creek Bed School for Young Ladies (located in Britain). Name type: Miss. Page, I’m only thirteen! Children: None, duh. Siblings: Younger brother Matt, nine and annoying. Parent’s names: Courtney Jaclyn and Robert Anthony. Husbands name: Uh, I don’t have one (yet). Full name: Emma Carter. Maiden name: Page. Job: Chores? Keeping my boarding room clean, getting my dirty clothes in the hamper.

Okay, now you can say that you kind of know me. Oh, one more thing. We have stables at my boarding school and you get to pick a horse every year that you alone will ride (well, you alone in your grade). So I technically own a horse. Her name’s Hailstone, but I (alone, no other person does this) call her Hailey. She’s really sweet and pretty. She’s white (although they really call it gray) with lots of flecks of real gray and a gray mane (though she is NOT old) and tail. She has blue eyes, is not blind and is super sweet. But she can run like the wind! I love to jump and gallop on her, it’s like flying! My mom is well, pretty rich, being a superstar and all, but she’s really big on me getting a
‘proper’ education. She owns a house in LA, which my dad lives in. He’s a lawyer for a bunch of movie stars and important people in that area. Matt goes to Creek Bed School for Young Men. Ah, well you might as well get to know him too.

Best music types: Rock, if he listens to it at all. Rap occasionally. Schooling: Currently at Creek Bed School for Young Men, across the street from the young ladies school. Name type: Mr. Page and of course that will never change. EVER. Children: None, none at all. He’s NINE. Siblings: Older sister, Emma, thirteen and bossy (he’s told me that). Hoping for a little brother. Parents names: Courtney Jaclyn and Robert Anthony. Wife’s name: He’s single, duh! Full name: Matthew Robert. Job: Keeping room clean (if he can) and getting clothes into the hamper (hopefully on time).

Here are his grades (I saw them on the kitchen table once).

· P.E/fitness (yearlong) B
· Science: B
· Math: C
· Social studies: C
· Language arts: C-
· Tech Ed (nine week course): B+ (hovering right under an A).

My grades.
· Riding (yearlong): A-
· Science: B+
· Math: B-
· Social studies: A+
· Language arts: B
· P.E/fitness (nine week course): A
See, I make way better grades than him. My best friend, Lucy, makes A-B honor role too, though this time she got a C in health cause she wasn’t paying attention during one part of it- sex ed. It grosses her out too much. Anyway, I excel. I have an awesome cell phone, I get to go to all my mom’s summer time concerts and Britain is cool on weekends, when I go stay with my Aunt Tessa. She goes by Lady Dawns, which is her last name. She’s a lady and gets to go to big parties, fancy luncheons and lots of proper ceremonies. The dresses she gets to wear are exquisite! Plus, she gets me awesome ones too. So about a third to one half of all the stuff she does, I do too. She doesn’t have any kids, but she’s only thirty and hopes to have at least one or two. Matt visits too, but he goes around with Uncle Mike or, as I should say, Lord Dawns. He’s so funny and super great.
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28149

Find Me (I might change the name, I didn't really know what to name it. Tell me if you have some ideas!) Empty
PostSubject: I remeber   Find Me (I might change the name, I didn't really know what to name it. Tell me if you have some ideas!) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Aww! I remember Hailstone! Okay, I know this comment was short but I do. LOL. I love the thing you did at the top too. Keep it up!! ~Nikki
Back to top Go down

Find Me (I might change the name, I didn't really know what to name it. Tell me if you have some ideas!)
Page 1 of 1