Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curse you, cruel world!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28992

Curse you, cruel world! Empty
PostSubject: Curse you, cruel world!   Curse you, cruel world! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Why, why?! Why, YouTube?! Why TehExorcist, OF ALL PEOPLE?! DX NOOOO!!!

In case you couldn't guess from the above...sentences, TehExorcist's YouTube account has been cancelled. You know, that guy who I'm always raving about who created the best D.Gray-man Abridged EVER, voices Kanda in it, and ran into a fake wall in China? Yeah, that guy. I mean, really, what is YouTube thinking?!

And, heaven forbid, who KNOWS who'll they'll kick out next! It could be KaiserNeko, or purpleeyeswtf, or even ME! But wait, why would they kick me out? I don't post videos...

Okay, forget me. But grieve TehExorcist. He was working on episode eight...*tears up*. It's just a tragedy! And I don't even know WHY! Curse you, foul YouTube!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, that was neccessary. He has a BACK-UP ACCOUNT...Tobi-chan 1, YouTube ZERO! Yeah! Eat that!

~Tobi~
~Ah. That felt good. Well, anyone who misses me, I'll be in Ohio for the next four days, and I may or may not be able to access the internet. But probably not~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31614

PostSubject: Re: Curse you, cruel world!   Curse you, cruel world! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Ha ha, very funny. I didn't know about that account, but the running into the wall of China. . . XD. I'm glad it was only a back uop account. And you're right, eat that YouTube!
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28853

PostSubject: I'm replying   Curse you, cruel world! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Wow. I'm sorry, Tobi. I undersatnd why you're mad at YouTube, but that is no reason to curse the world. I hope he can rebuild his account.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28119

PostSubject: Re: Curse you, cruel world!   Curse you, cruel world! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Nooo! NOT TehExorcist! How am I suppose to watch that awesome anime? O O Geez. What next? Sad Do they have it on Hulu? I forgot.
~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28992

PostSubject: Re: Curse you, cruel world!   Curse you, cruel world! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:03 pm

He has a back-up account, so life with DGM abridged will go on, Nikki-tama. And yes, D.Gray-man is on Hulu, though they keep jacking with the English-dubbed episodes.

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curse you, cruel world!   Curse you, cruel world! Empty

Back to top Go down

Curse you, cruel world!
Page 1 of 1