Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI! new! hello world.. hello grass hello...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara-Alysse13666
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
Sara-Alysse13666

WL Points : 26396

HI! new! hello world.. hello grass hello... Empty
PostSubject: HI! new! hello world.. hello grass hello...   HI! new! hello world.. hello grass hello... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:29 pm

wat be up home dogs... i know im not black but sayin that is fun! im awesome at every thing!... well not math or walking... lol!
(p.s. ima blonde!)
i hope
OK OK Wink Rolling Eyes
My real name is Sara Alysse renee Atkins parnell But i am changing it to Cera:) Very Happy my fav colors black and blue. the thing i hate th most is terrorism and racism. the thing that i love the most is family friends... and boys. worst subject math. Ima sensitive. My fav person in the world is martin luther king jr. he made the most effort to put peace umong people who are differnet in only a few ways. Our color and our feeling are different and yes our colors are different... but that doesnt mean that some people so get treated differently...

Last edited by Sara-Alysse13666 on Mon May 03, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31579

PostSubject: Re: HI! new! hello world.. hello grass hello...   HI! new! hello world.. hello grass hello... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Um, Sara, why don't you post more stuff about you? Like your fave sport, fave book, weirdest thing you've done in your life, fave color, fave music and artists, if you play an instrument, what you do in your spare time, what stuff you have in your room, fave movie/DVD, if you have any siblings, pet types and names (if any), if you're part of any clubs and what's your fave stuff to write about and what kinds (ex. I like writing books in historical times or I like writing poems). You know, stuff that will help us get to know you more. By the way, those were SUGGESTIONS. Not requirements! You don't have to answer them or you can creat your own list, etc. We just want to get to know you. Oh, you could tell what school you go to, how random/weird you are on a scale from one to ten, what you want to be when you grow up, how you think life is on a scale from one to ten, your fave TV and radio shows, what kind of car you want to have, what collage you want to get into, who your teachers are at school, if you have any frinds in real life who you know of on here, what type of computer you have, a crazy pet you want to have but probably will never have, your favorie item, store, season, plant (land and sea), animal (land and sea) and a bunch of other stuff. Come on Sar (that sounds cooler), get in with us. Our possy is waiting.

P.S- Every single one of those and the idea of a list are ALL suggestions. They are not meant out of force, wonder, etc. We just want to know you, welcome you and maybe kick you out-joking.
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28957

PostSubject: Yayness   HI! new! hello world.. hello grass hello... EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Hey Sara! Luv2Type's got a point, most people don't know much about 'ya! And you can't forget to mention the kitties...They're too awesome to be forgotten! cat This cat icon looks more like a rabbit. I thought it was a rabbit when I clicked it...but it's not! Shocked Jeez, I really don't have anything more to say...Well, people, I'm just gonna make this short and sweet.

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Sara-Alysse13666
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
Sara-Alysse13666

WL Points : 26396

PostSubject: good idea you are very smart! Thx   HI! new! hello world.. hello grass hello... EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Luv2Type wrote:
Um, Sara, why don't you post more stuff about you? Like your fave sport, fave book, weirdest thing you've done in your life, fave color, fave music and artists, if you play an instrument, what you do in your spare time, what stuff you have in your room, fave movie/DVD, if you have any siblings, pet types and names (if any), if you're part of any clubs and what's your fave stuff to write about and what kinds (ex. I like writing books in historical times or I like writing poems). You know, stuff that will help us get to know you more. By the way, those were SUGGESTIONS. Not requirements! You don't have to answer them or you can creat your own list, etc. We just want to get to know you. Oh, you could tell what school you go to, how random/weird you are on a scale from one to ten, what you want to be when you grow up, how you think life is on a scale from one to ten, your fave TV and radio shows, what kind of car you want to have, what collage you want to get into, who your teachers are at school, if you have any frinds in real life who you know of on here, what type of computer you have, a crazy pet you want to have but probably will never have, your favorie item, store, season, plant (land and sea), animal (land and sea) and a bunch of other stuff. Come on Sar (that sounds cooler), get in with us. Our possy is waiting.

P.S- Every single one of those and the idea of a list are ALL suggestions. They are not meant out of force, wonder, etc. We just want to know you, welcome you and maybe kick you out-joking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI! new! hello world.. hello grass hello...   HI! new! hello world.. hello grass hello... Empty

Back to top Go down

HI! new! hello world.. hello grass hello...
Page 1 of 1