Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Idea for a story.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28558

New Idea for a story. Empty
PostSubject: New Idea for a story.   New Idea for a story. EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:34 am

"Stupid Umbrella!"
Walking home was bad enough but in the rain? With a broken umbrella, sucks the worst
What was once soft black curly hair was now a wet mess, hanging to the base of my back. This is the worst day of my life.
"HONK!!!!"
I turn to see a black mustang pull up. O knew whose car that was and that's why I turned back to the winding side walk and began to trek through the blinding rain The car followed me for a few minutes before the window rolled down to reveal the shaded hair of Shayne. He was like the punk rocker dude of River High. He was also a super natural hunter. The ones that hunted the non humans and killed tons of y kind every day. Destroying innocent lives of shape shifters like me. And not only shape shifters but were panther and well all weres, don't even mention faeries,dragon hybrids, psychs and winged everythings.

"Oh Come on Gabby! Get in, I'll give you a ride home."
"I'd rather chew of my own foot than get in the car with you!" He is a stuck up monkey but and I hated him but I was out of options.All of a sudden it started raining harder and I gritted my teeth to kept from yelling in frustration

'Just. Get. In."
It was too much of an offer I had a mile and a half to go and it was too open to shift in public
I slammed the door when I had gotten in the car and stared at him with my jade green eyes.
"You will drive me straight home and then you WILL leave immediately," I commanded
"Yeah yeah, home whatever," he muttered under his breath
"Turn here," I noted but he didn't turn. "Hey, you missed the turn!"
"Would you shut up? We're going to get hot chocolate, OK?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sipped my hot chocolate contemptibly for a moment. The burn of the sudden heat made my skin crawl with warm serenity. When I reopened them, Shayne eyes bored into my face like I has a new Porsche on sail for 99 cents.
"What makes you so different," he asked, sounding generously curious
'That fat that I'm not an idiot?" AT this he frowned but not long enough to be actually hurt.
"Sorry but I don't go for your type," I say indignantly
'But Why?"
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28234

PostSubject: I want MORE!!   New Idea for a story. EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:06 pm

AMAZ-zing! Totally cute. I wanna hear so much more!! I can't wait!! Hurry, or I'll explode or something!!
~ A Totally Explosive Nikki Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31729

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for a story.   New Idea for a story. EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Good job arrow. Will this be like Twilight? You know, forbidden love, modorn time, fictional animal things, etc. But, it hooks you. And it doesn't really START at a scene. It starts IN a scene. We'll have to put together their worlds as we go along. It'll be so cool! So much fun! More! More, or (thanks for the idea Nikki) I'll explode! *smiles and lightly laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for a story.   New Idea for a story. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Idea for a story.
Page 1 of 1