Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grieving For The Forgotten (an Ichigo Kurosaki story) Chapter Two: Turbulance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29057

Grieving For The Forgotten (an Ichigo Kurosaki story) Chapter Two: Turbulance Empty
PostSubject: Grieving For The Forgotten (an Ichigo Kurosaki story) Chapter Two: Turbulance   Grieving For The Forgotten (an Ichigo Kurosaki story) Chapter Two: Turbulance EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Chapter Two: Turbulance

Recap: I had a name, a birthday, and a place to stay! Life was lookin' good!

*A month later*

"Hiya Ichigo!" I greeted my orange-haired Shinigami friend, bouncing up and down in my excitement. The bright blue ribbon I used to tie my hair up that morning fluttered in the wind.
"Yo. Say, Yui, have you seen Rukia anywhere?" He asked me in a quiet tone of voice, an uncharacteristically serious expression on his face. I shook my head, my excitement diminishing a bit as I watched his face fall. Lately, he'd been particularly on edge. I knew it something to do with his Shinigami duties, but because I'd been labeled an Arrancar, he never told me anything about that...
"Hey, Ichigo when do I get to meet all of your Shinigami friends?" I inquired, feeling hyper once again. He was always talking about them, so I knew a few of their names, but I'd never met any of them. This time, though, Ichigo's expression kind of scared me. "Uh, Ichi--"
"Yui...You might not work for Aizen, but you're still an Arrancar. No offense, but I don't think anyone from Soul Society would be very happy to see you." He answered, turning his chocolate brown eyes away from me. I frowned, unhappy with this sudden turn of events.
"But Ichigo, how am I supposed to remember anything about who I am if you keep me locked up in your house all of the time?!" I demanded, rising onto my feet. However, the roof was extremely steep, and I wobbled precariously for a moment before I finally regained my balance. Ichigo still didn't look my way, further agitating me.
"Well, maybe I don't trust you either." He replied softly, standing up while still facing the opposite direction. And that was exactly why he didn't notice me lose my balance and fall off the roof until he heard the sound of my head making contact with the street below. I wasn't a Shinigami! I couldn't fly! I was an...Arrancar...?

Ichigo's POV
Yui didn't respond to my harsh statement. Guilt overcame me, but just as I turned around, I saw a shock of bright green hair disappearing over the edge of the roof.
I don't know what I was expecting. Maybe I thought she'd grab the edge before she fell off. Maybe I thought she'd suddenly develop the ability to fly, like the other Arrancars. Heck, maybe I even thought I had time to jump in and catch her!
But no matter what I thought in that short millisecond, none of it happened. A quiet thud revealed what had really happened. In that moment, I didn't think. I jumped...and was both amazed and horrified by what I saw.

Normal POV
Something bad was happening. I could feel it, in the familiar arms carrying me through this giant hole in space. But I couldn't stop it. I didn't want to. I finally reconized something...someone.
"Hey, Yuancía. Wake up, sleepyhead. And don't even try feigning sleep! I know all your tricks!" A rough, yet somehow pleasing voice jarred me into full awareness, and I promptly blinked my neon green eyes open, staring up at my new-found comrade. My curious gaze was met with an even stare from the blue-haired man, his cyan eyes boring into my own.
The face was so familiar...yet I couldn't match it with a name or memory. I knew this man, but I didn't remember him.
"What's with that expression?! You look like you're sick or something!" He noted, setting me down on the ground. I glanced around, surprised. When did we arrive...? And, more importantly, where were we?!
"Um...Excuse me, Mister, but where are me?" I asked timidly, tugging on the edge of his jacket. Now that I thought about it, his fashion sense was suspiciously similar to my own...
"Huh?! Jeez, Yui, what drugs did those Shinigami give you?!" He complained, rolling his eyes sarcastically. "Anyway, now isn't the time to spaz. Aizen wants to see you."
Ai...zen?!

Ichigo's POV
I lay listlessly on my bed, staring blankly up at the ceiling. The scene was continuously replaying in my mind. Yui...unconscious in Grimmjow's arms...being taken away through that gargantua. Of course, she was an Arrancar...it only made sense that they'd come after her eventually.
"Ichigo." Rukia slid my closet door oopen, her expression serious,"If you're thinking of going to Hueco Mundo, forget it. Soul Society found out about Yui." Her words shocked me back into reality. Soul Society...knew?! But that was impossible! Only Rukia...
"Ugh...Darnit! That jerk Urahara must've told them! But..." I trailed off. It was my fault Aizen had her in his clutches again. I...wasn't careful enough. She fell off a freaking roof because of my carelessness.
"Ichigo...What are we going to do?! Yui...she had no idea who she really is. With or without Aizen's shikai, Kyoka Suigetsu (Perfect Hypnosis), she'll believe whatever he says!" Rukia pointed out, her voice steadily rising. I put a finger to my lips, warning her to quiet down. My family didn't exactly know she lived in my closet, and if they found out, chaos would likely ensue...okay, definitely ensue...
"You're right, Rukia. And that's why...we're going to get her back. I don't care what Soul Society says, I'm not going to let Aizen ruin another person's life!"

Normal POV
Every muscle in my body was tensed, ready for action. Because he just thought I was "spazzing", the blue-haired man wouldn't tell me his name. So, I was stuck with calling him, "the blue-haired man".
Anyway, back to being battle-prepped. Ichigo was right about Aizen in many aspects...the first being his powerful-as-heck reiatsu. Apparently, he knew me before I lost my memory. And he hated me.
"Um...Aizen, right? You wanted to see me?" I managed to squeak out, scooting closer to Mr. Blue-hair. His eyes flitted over to me, a question in them. Perhaps he was beginning to realize...Grimmjow. "What...?" I thought aloud, shocked beyond belief at the name that had just popped into my head. "'Grimmjow'...?"
"Huh? That's new, Yuancía. I don't remember you ever calling me by my full name." Mr. Blue-hair snickered, poking my shoulder. I looked up at him wonderingly. I remembered something! Maybe it was only a name, but...it was something!
"I see. So you really don't remember...Oh well." Aizen's satisfied voice interrupted my mini-celebration. I raised my head to find his angered expression gone, replaced by a smirk. My emerald orbs slowly wandered back over to Grimmjow. Confusion dominated his features, but I also sensed an underlying current of anger. He seemed very prone to violence.
"Hey, Yuancía. What does he mean by 'you really don't remember'?" Grimmjow asked, narrowing his eyes as he glared down at me.
"Um, well, I just remembered your name for some reason, Grimmjow-san...but, I can't really remember anything else." I explained, taking a nervous step away from the now-furious Grimmjow. At least his rage was directed towards Aizen instead of me, for the moment...
"What the heck are you making her say, Aizen?!" He demanded, his hands tightly clenched into fists. My head snapped back over to Aizen. Huh...? So he did something to erase my memory...? I had to admit, it seemed veeerrrryyyy likely. Aizen didn't exactly project an aura of trustworthiness. I snickered lightly at my joke, but was instantly silenced when Grimmjow's attention turned back to me.
"Yuancía...what do you remember, exactly?" He inquired in a surprisingly soft voice. I translated his sudden "kindness" as the calm before the storm. This guy was seething with rage.
"Your name...my nickname...Hueco Mundo...specifically, inside the dome of Los Noches. And that's about it." I listed, shocked when I realized what a very short list it was. "Oh! Well, I don't think I've met him before, but for some reason his name seems familiar. Ichigo Kuro--"
"Oh yeah. That reminds me, Yuancía...WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING WITH THAT CURSED STRAWBERRY?!" He roared, causing me to flinch away out of fear. He raised a hand as if he meant to strike me, but mine had his wrist in a vise-like grip before he realized just what was going on. I was not myself, however. My new consciousness had faded, replaced by that of old.
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Sara-Alysse13666
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
Sara-Alysse13666

WL Points : 26496

Grieving For The Forgotten (an Ichigo Kurosaki story) Chapter Two: Turbulance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grieving For The Forgotten (an Ichigo Kurosaki story) Chapter Two: Turbulance   Grieving For The Forgotten (an Ichigo Kurosaki story) Chapter Two: Turbulance EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Grimmy is not really the brother figure now is he yelling saying your a spazz meany!!!! And Ichigo is not a cursed strawberry!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29057

PostSubject: I hate titling these...   Grieving For The Forgotten (an Ichigo Kurosaki story) Chapter Two: Turbulance EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Uh...Dearest Friend...Grimmjow is most definitely not the ideal brother figure in any way. Especially not since Yui's all amnesiac...He's a tempermental fellow, y'know? And to be honest... Wink "cursed strawberry" is the edited version. I'm keeping Grimm-chan clean! But yeah, Grimmy is a jerk of a brother. And a jerk of a person...but he's nice to Yui when she's her original self. Mainly out of fear...but beggars can't be choosers! cyclops Let's just relish the fact that Grimmy's there...Don't worry, I've taken revenge in another story!

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grieving For The Forgotten (an Ichigo Kurosaki story) Chapter Two: Turbulance   Grieving For The Forgotten (an Ichigo Kurosaki story) Chapter Two: Turbulance Empty

Back to top Go down

Grieving For The Forgotten (an Ichigo Kurosaki story) Chapter Two: Turbulance
Page 1 of 1