Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Untold Truths (an Edward Elric story) Chapter 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28997

Untold Truths (an Edward Elric story) Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Untold Truths (an Edward Elric story) Chapter 2   Untold Truths (an Edward Elric story) Chapter 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:35 am

If you have anything against second person, once again, don't read it. All my stories are edited before-hand, so unless I missed something, there shouldn't be any language. cat Sorry if I inconvenienced anyone the first time around.

One year later...

"Hey, Winry!" you shouted to your friend, Winry Rockbell. She was also your automail mechanic, and right now she was fixing your leg, which had been destroyed in a recent fight with Scar.

"What is it, Sena?" she asked, stomping into the room.

"Is it almost done?" you asked her. She frowned at you.

"That's the twenty-first time you've said that!" she protested, placing her hands on her hips. You glared at her balefully.

"Who's keeping count? I'm bored!!!" you complained. They'd said it would only be three days and then you'd be out of here, but now it was the fifth day, and the slowness annoyed you. Fighting Scar and the homunculi was your top priority--you had no time for delays!

Winry stomped back out of the room, and into the kitchen. You heard her shout something, and then the sound of the door opening and slamming shut reached your ears. Curious, you stood up, wobbling slightly on the leg that was being used to replace your automail leg while they did the repairs. You stumbled into the kitchen, collapsing into a chair. There you waited for the door to open again. And waited. And waited.

Finally, you got tired of waiting, and launched yourself up out of the chair. You were getting better at walking with the fake leg, but you still had to limp a bit as you hobbled over to the door. You threw it open. "Winry! If you don't hurry up and finish, I'm not paying you!!!" you shouted into the blinding sunlight.

"WHAT?!?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!" Heh, that got her attention! Of course, you were completely serious...heh!

"Who's your friend?" you asked, shielding your eyes from the sun to get a better look at the person next to her.

"Oh! This is another customer of mine, Edward Elric." you froze at the name. It was familiar somehow... You got a clear look at the kid. He was short, with golden hair in a braid, and golden eyes similar to the color of his hair. He was wearing a long red coat over a black ensemble, with sunlight glinting off of an object on his waist...a state alchemist watch, the same as yours! This was the kid you met last year, right before Asahi...Your face was sad, now, as you rembered.

"I remember you!" he said, surprising both you and Winry. You looked up.

"Y-you do?" you asked nervously.

"Yeah! You're that girl Sena, with the sister who..." he trailed off, unable to finish. You understood very well.

"That's right. Where's your older brother with the armor?" you asked, looking around for Al.

"WHAT?!?! I'M THE OLDER BROTHER!!!!" he shrieked, throwing his hand up into the air.

"Oh. But you're so small..." you said, puzzled by this new information.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SMALL?!?!?!" he demanded, looking ready to attack you. Winry held him back.

"That's enough, Ed. Quit your arguing with Sena, she's a valued customer!" Winry yelled at him, whacking him with a wrench. He held his head gingerly.

"Winry! Stop hitting me with wrenches! And she doesn't have automail!" he grumbled defiantly. You smiled sadly, recalling that the last time he'd seen you, you didn't have automail. But that was before you tried human transmutation...before Asahi died.

"Yes she does!! Look at her right leg, idiot, it's clearly automail! Or it will be as soon as I finish the repairs on it..." Winry mumbled meekly. Remembering the unfinished automail in her work-place, no doubt. Ed looked at you suspiciously.

"What happened to your leg? Last time I saw you it was still there." he said, his eyes narrowing. You knew what he was hinting at. He suspected you of performing human transmutation. And he was right.

"An accident. I got hit by a car." you lied smoothly. This was what you'd told everyone, including the doctor and Winry, when they'd asked.

"Oh really? What about your sister?" he asked, his voice harsh. Your face had mixed emotions shown on it, torn between rage at his bluntness and sorrow at the death of your sister.

"She died. Remember?" you asked, your tone just as harsh as his.

"And you tried to bring her back?" he guessed casually. Your glare was starting make you look like a Siamese cat. An anger mark pulsed on your forehead.

"What I do with my alchemy is something only I need to know." you spat, gritting your teeth.

"So you did perform human transmutation." he accused, crossing his arms victoriously.

"That's none of your business." you said, sighing as you plopped down onto one of the steps. Standing for so long was tiring. Suddenly, a suit of armor, the same from a year ago, stepped into view.

"There you are, brother! Why'd you run off like that?! Oh, hey Winry." It said. Well, that solved the mystery of the missing Alphonse.

"Hello, Alphonse. Your brother was just interrogating me to find out the secrets of my dark past." you greeted him in an exagerrated tone.

"Um, do I know you?" he asked, startled to realize you were in fact a living, breathing person.

"That's Sena. From when we went to Ridelle last year." Ed told him, introducing me. Al nodded.

"Oh yeah! I remember her! Nice to see you again, Sena! What brings you to Resembool?" he asked, not noticing your leg. Today was a bad day to wear such a long skirt, apparently. You hiked up the skirt and pointed at your right leg.

"Just getting some repairs done on my automail." you said cheerfully.

"Oh." he said quietly. He glanced at his brother, who nodded. You couldn't really tell because of the armor, but he seemed shocked. Ed must have told him about Asahi somehow. That tricky little shrimp. Ed's head whipped towards you.

"WHO'RE ARE YOU CALLING A SHRIMP?!?!" he demanded. You stiffened. Was he a mind reader or something?! You decided to take the defensive.

"I didn't say anything!" you protested, honesty ringing in your voice. It was true, you hadn't said anything.

"YOU WERE THINKING IT!!!" he accused, jumping up and down like a preschooler. Al picked him up before he could charge at you.

"So? You were revealing secrets that I specifically told you were none of your business!" you huffed at him, standing back up.

"YOU'RE NOT SO TALL YOURSELF, DWARF!!!"

"WHY YOU LITTLE--URG, BEAN-SPROUT MIDGET!!!"

"BUG-SIZED DWARF!!!"

"TINY LITTLE SHRIMPISH BRAT-FACE SHORTY!!!" Ed's mouth hung open. He was at a loss. Your comebacks were unbeatable to this day. "That's what I thought!" you smirked. He glowered at you. You stuck out your tongue and started walking back inside. That's when you noticed...someone had been standing behind you. Someone from the military.

Last edited by Tobi-chan on Sun May 02, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31619

PostSubject: Re: Untold Truths (an Edward Elric story) Chapter 2   Untold Truths (an Edward Elric story) Chapter 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm

I didn't read this one at all. I imagine that it was okay/pretty good. But I just, uh, don't like language. I try not to hear or read it. And since I had a choice. . . well, I didn't want to regret anything. But in terms of cliff hanging, grammer and litature (nothing on language) I'm pretty sure it had a good rating. Keep going (with as little language as possible please). Smile
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: No title in particular...   Untold Truths (an Edward Elric story) Chapter 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Yeah, sorry, I was in a rush and didn't have time to read over it. But this chapter is language free~! The next one probably is too...this OC (original character) is a lot calmer than all my other OCs...so Sena's not prone to language. It's Ed I was worried about! Sorry 'bout that though, it's safe to read!
Back to top Go down
Sara-Alysse13666
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
Sara-Alysse13666

WL Points : 26436

PostSubject: well...   Untold Truths (an Edward Elric story) Chapter 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:27 pm

i agree with Both You guys lauge tells us about the person and i tells us bad stuff and gets us in trouble
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: Yuppers   Untold Truths (an Edward Elric story) Chapter 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:05 am

Yeah...it's too bad Ed never bothers to censor himself...I hafta do it for him, make sure he grows up all proper! Very Happy We can't have him turn out like Grimmjow...That would be bad, very bad. It's hard enough to watch Rei, Sayaka, Hanabi, Nazuki, and Yui for language. 'Cause they all have dirty mouths...I might run out of soap! Shocked

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untold Truths (an Edward Elric story) Chapter 2   Untold Truths (an Edward Elric story) Chapter 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Untold Truths (an Edward Elric story) Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1