Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A story made by me and a friend p.s. there is alottt!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara-Alysse13666
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
Sara-Alysse13666

WL Points : 26486

A story made by me and a friend p.s. there is alottt! Empty
PostSubject: A story made by me and a friend p.s. there is alottt!   A story made by me and a friend p.s. there is alottt! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Prologue/Info

Name: Sayaka Mustang (goes by Brigadier General Mustang, try to call you anything else and the perpetrator won't live to see another day)
Age: 16 (I'm tired of making people 15...Ed's 16 too...)
Height: 5'7" (yeah, you're taller than Ed!)
Weight: I never put weight, but I guess you're on the skinny side...
Eye color: Dark, midnight blue, looks black in dim lighting...
Hair color: Black. Take a look at Mustang--I mean, Roy, you're siblings so you look similar
Personality: Pretty much the same as Roy. But there are a few places where the two of you are different...You're not a pervet (me: heh, take that Roy!). You often say things you don't really mean, and more often then not find yourself regretting them. Your biggest fear is being rejected; even though you're from the East, and people expect you to be strong in tough situations, you're not, and it scares you sometimes. A way that you're like Roy (one out of thousands) is your ambitions. You and Roy are constantly competing to become Führer. So far you're beating him...but he's catching up...
History: In essence, your past...and also the prologue...

"Mother, look at what I made!" you said cheerfully, dragging her out into the back yard where your "masterpiece" awaited. You stared up at her expectantly.
"It's...quite interesting..." she managed, trying to smile. You frowned at her.
"I maded it with my alchemy! Stupid ole' Roy just made a big bonfire, but I made a...uh...lightning thingee!" you said, still retaining the same die-hardly cheerful attitued. Your mother wilted, but before she could say anything, Roy stalked out of the house, holding his head high.
"Lookie lookie Saya, I'm with the big dogs now!" Roy snickered proudly, a State-Alchemist watch in his hand. "Oh yeah, the Flame Alchemist is gonna torch you, set you on fiiiaaaahhhh!!!" he sang, completely out of tune. You covered your ears.
"Shut up you tone-deaf idiot! AND DON'T CALL ME SAYA PYRE MAN!!!" you shrieked, running inside as to avoid getting incinerated. You could here Roy's cries of protest as you flew out the front door....they sounded somewhat like:
"WHO'RE YOU CALLING TONE-DEAF?!?!?!"
"LIKE HELL I WON'T CALL YOU SAYA, LITTLE BRAT!!!"
"I'M NOT A PYRE MAN!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!" he yelled, running behind you. You ignored him, and kept running until it started pouring down rain. Rain was bad. You hated it. It made Roy sad, and if you weren't careful it would kill you. Mommy said Papa died in the rain. To you, it'd seemed like he'd just disappeared one day when the military called him out. He didn't come back, of course, and everybody was sad. At the funeral you were very confused. No one would tell you what was happening. You were only four, it didn't make sense. No one told you the truth until until you were eight, two years ago. He was killed by an Ishbalan, during the war. It was raining. That fact had stayed with you always. It was raining.
"Ah, so I finally caught you Saya! No use running no--Saya? What's wrong?" he asked you, his eyes glittering with concern. Your brother was already 24. You were only 10. He was in the military. You were joining next year, but there was this rain to deal with right now...
"Brother...it's raining...." you whispered.
"So, for once you stop calling me 'Roy' all the time. I prefer to be called by my official title. And what do you mean, raining? It's not rain--" He broke off, and looked up as if he was just noticing the water falling from the sky. "Dammit, Sayaka, why are you just standing there?! You have to get out of this!!!" he shouted in your face. You flinched, but you knew he was just worried about you.
Ever since you'd learned alchemy, strange things started happening in the rain, and you became sickly, sometimes too weak to move. Over the years you'd managed to overcome it a little, but that didn't stop the effect the rain had on you.
Since you still weren't moving, Roy threw his military coat off and draped it over your shoulders, picking you up bridal-style. You were limp in your brother's arms, dazed by the hypnotic droplets of water falling from the sky. "Saya!!! Sayaka, can you hear me?!?!" your brother asked. You could barely hear him over the haze that clouded your mind. "Hang on, Saya, you're gonna be okay..." he comforted you, stroking your face.
You were aware of him carrying you back to the house, running as fast as he could. Throwing the door aside, he set you down on the couch and started calling for help. "Mom! Mom, Saya's...m-mom?" he stammered, standing in the frame of the door that lead to the kitchen.
Roy's POV
"Mom! Mom, Saya's...m-mom?" you stammered, your gaze resting upon a bloodied figure in the floor. It didn't answer. "Oh god...oh god..." you whispered, shocked beyond belief at the sight before you. Then your thoughts turned back to Saya. Whatever had happened here, she needed immediate care. Perhaps it was too late for your mother, but little Sayaka still had a chance...

okay, okay, i know it's short. But what could I have done? It wasn't like I meant to cover her entire past, just this key part. It's realllllyyyy important! R/M me, the usual, message me 4 comments, complaints (try to control yourself, please), banners, if ya' just wanna, or if you have a picture you think depicts Sayaka for you (please try to stick to the guidelines I've set, with your Roy-like hair and Roy-like eyes; Ed will later describe you as a "female version of Roy"). bye bye, tobi is out! remember, though, Mustang is your brother. If you're lookin' for a Mustang love story, you're in the wrong place...but if you make a request I just might consider...

Chapter 1
"Roy! I've got the documents you asked for. Where's my reward?!" you demanded, annoyed at having to do dirty-work for someone below you in status. Even if it was your brother. He gave you a thoughtful look, but didn't say anything. Your irritation grew. "Get off your lazy I love you and answer me! You're a Colonel, for God's sake! Start acting like it!" you ordered him, pounding your fist onto his desk. He jumped, slightly.
"Yes, Brigadier General Mustang!" he saluted you, smirking when he said the name. He almost never called you that, unless it was a special occasion, or....
You slowly turned around. Havoc was behind you, staring intently. You twitched.
"HAVOC!!!! I'M GONNA GET YOU THIS TIME, YOU DIRTY PERVERT!!!!" you threatened him, and he darted off down the hall. You sped after him, leaving a wake off papwerwork and confused military officals behind you. But then you became short of breath, and started coughing. Havoc heard, and ran back to where you were kneeling, knowing full well that Roy would kill him lest anything happen to you.
"I-I'm fine...just a little tired..." you managed to get out between coughs. Havoc smirked, picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.
"Ya' know, Brigadier General, the Colonel is unhappy enough without you spazzing out again. Your boyfriend is visiting." he said, his smirk turning into a full-blown grin. You were puzzled. As far as you knew, you didn't have a boyfriend. Hell, you'd never even been in a real relationship before. You were going to be Führer one day, you didn't have time for such ridiculous things....so there was only one person he could be refering to.
"Havoc, Havoc. You're just mentally confused, I'm afraid. I've only seen the kid twice, I've never actually met him. And from what Roy's told me, he's a pathetic little brat with a temper as short as he is." Anyone who'd met the guy would know who you were talking about. The Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric. Havoc had some twisted fantasy going on in his twisted mind that you liked the guy. There was something seriously wrong with Havoc...maybe he needed a doctor...
"That's what they all say!" He also refused to believe your denials.
"Sure, Havoc, sure."
"See! You agree with me, at last!"
"No. I've just had enough arguing for one day. Now can you put me down? We've arrived at our destination." you informed him, pointing to the door leading into Roy's office.
"Aw! And it was just getting fun!" he joked. You kicked him in the gut, and he set you down in response. "No need to get so violent...I swear, you're just like Mustang!" he muttered, half to himself. You punched him in the shoulder, and he fell silent. Taking a deep breath, you reached for the handle. But before you could even touch it, the door slammed open.
"DAMN YOU, STUPID COLONEL!!!!" a short blonde boy ranted, storming out with a suit of armor following close behind. You watched them go, then dared to peek inside the office. Roy looked completely bored, like nothing had happened. But you knew better.
"Roy...what exactly did you do?" you asked suspiciously.
"Nothing. Fullmetal just got a little too excited about staying in Central for a week, unable to leave." Roy said, shaking his head sadly. You didn't get his sarcasm, it was just too twisted. But something he'd said was bothering you...
"Wait...Fullmetal?! As in, the Fullmetal Alchemist Edward Elric?! THAT SHRIMP IS THE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST?!?!?!?! NO WAY, HE HASN'T GROWN AN INCH!!!!!" you shouted disbelievingly.
"Yes way. Oh, and this time he's not under my jurisdiction, Brigadier General. He's under yours." You took a step back, your mouth agape. There was no way you'd ever let that bratty little half-pint work for you!
"Well, brother dear, there's plenty of other people who are much more qualified than me. Go ask Hughes. Doesn't he know already?" you suggested, clenching your jaw angrily.
"Know what?" a voice asked from behind you. You twitched again, and slowly turned around. The dwarf was standing right behind you.
"N-nothing!" you lied hastily, trying to step around him. The armor blocked your path.
"Who are you, and what did Mustang tell you?!" Shorty McShort-short demanded. Okay, now this was a waste of your time! You angrily placed your hands on your hips, giving him the harshest glare you could manage.
"Don't mouth off to your superiors, Major!" You snapped furiously. He grimaced at the loud volume of your voice, but wasn't about to back down.
"I don't see any su--" A gun suddenly appeared at Ed's head. Shun. Ed's golden eyes quickly glanced over at him. But before he could open his mouth to say anything, Shun was lecturing him in a dead serious voice.
"Brigadier General Mustang is several ranks higher than you. You shall treat her with respect." Shun's dark jade eyes flickered with emotion. He was unwaveringly loyal to you. And that was why you'd hired him. Also, he was an even better marksman than Riza! That took true skill.
"MUSTANG?!?!?! SHE'S RELATED TO MUSTANG?!?!?!" Ed shrieked, his voice reverberating off the walls.
"Yes, as a matter of fact. I'm his younger sister, Brigadier General Mustang." you said calmly, your voice empty of any inflections.
"What, no first name? Is it Royette or something?" he snorted sarcastically. You slapped him across the face.
"You have no right to call me by my first name. And you were way off mark." you informed him haughtily, walking away. Your boots made an annoying clacking noise on the tile flooring. When Shun finally caught up, you felt like strangling someone. Fortunately for him, you managed to contain yourself.
"I have prevented him from following you." he reported, brushing a stray piece of dark red hair out of his eyes.
"Oh really? How exactly did you do that?" you asked, pretending not to care. But on the inside, you were burning with curiosity.
"I gave him a few...warning shots..." Shun admitted hesitantly. You gave him an incredulous look. He was worse than Riza when it came to warning other people to back off from you. While she'd never fired more than once at a human being, his highest number of rounds was twenty five. You'd counted. He'd barely passed the psychological part of becoming a ranking officer right off the bat. He had a thing for guns, and protecting you.
"A few...huh." you abbriviated. He got nervous to the point where sweat started to drip down his face.
"Okay, okay! I fired exactly thirty-one bullets!" he blurted, his fear getting the better of him. You could be scary when you wanted to be.
"You shouldn't bring guns into military building!" you pretended to scold him. He chuckled slightly, but there was no other reaction. You made a pouting face. "You're so mean, Shun-san! Just like my stupid brother!" you wailed. Shun looked offended.
"Don't compare me to that idiot Colonel, it's insulting." he protested. You whirled to face him, your fingers ready to snap. He stared at them, wide-eyed. "Uh, Brigadier General, sir! Please don't electrocute me, sir!" he begged you stiffly. His pleading voice, combined with his emotionless face, proved deadly to your resolve. A small giggle escaped your lips. The giggle soon turned into full on hysterical laughter. "Um, sir? Are you feeling well?" he asked uncertainly, obviously questioning your sanity. What the hell, he was right to!
"Y-yeah, I'm fine. But seriously, Shun, why the heck would I electrocute you?!" you asked, honestly puzzled. "And what's with calling me 'sir' all of the sudden? Usually it's ma'am." you grumbled. He studied you carefully out of the corner of his eye.
"Are you...upset about something?" he asked cautiously.
"NO! Well...actually, yeah. You're too perceptive, maybe I should fire you!" you teased weakly, not really into it. Shun noticed, and sighed sorrowfully.
"Please tell me."
"No."
"Please?"
"NO!"
"Why not?"
"I...I just can't!" you groaned, burying your face in your hands. Shun placed his hand lightly on your shoulder, a gesture meant to comfort you. He carefully guided you into yoru office, where you could safely burst into tears. Neither of you realized you were being watched...
Ed's POV
Still cursing under my breath, I stomped back towards Mustang's office. But on my way there, Al running to catch up, I saw that Brigadier General girl still standing in the hall, talking to the gun-guy. The other Mustang. She resembled her...however he was related to her so much that it was eerie! Like a female version of the Colonel!
Still...there was an air of mystery about her that made me curious. So, ignoring Al's warnings about eaves-dropping, I hid around the corner and listened in on their conversation.
"Don't compare me to that idiot Colonel, it's insulting." The guy was protesting. The girl was on him in an instant, her fingers poised to snap. "Uh, Brigidier General, sir! Please don't electrocute me, sir!" he begged with a blank face. It was super creepy...but wait, electrocute?! Well, this girl was a Brigadier General at her age...So she must be a state alchemist...I bet her name is something stupidly cliché like the "Lightning Alchemist" or something else gay like that...I snorted at my joke. I was just too I love you funny...
The girl was having a fit of hysterics about something. She finally calmed down a bit, and looked kind of grouchy.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine. But seriously, Shun, why the heck would I electrocute you?!" she asked him, looking confused. "And what's with calling me 'sir' all of the sudden? Usually it's ma'am..."she grumbled. He stared at her intently.
"Are you...upset about something?" "Shun" asked. Yeah right! That girl was well enough to be all bitchy. She was hardly upset!
"NO! Well...actually, yes. You're too perceptive, maybe I should fire you!" Aha, I was right! Acting, she was just acting...
"Please tell me." he asked of her after sighing sorrowfully.
"No." What?! So there was something?!
"Please."
"NO!"
"Why not?"
"I...I just can't!" she groaned, hiding her face in her hands. Shun put his hand on her shoulder and guided her into a room. Were they...role-playing or something?
Then I noticed. A clear, sparkling liquid was streaking down her cheeks, just before the door slammed shut. What was up with this girl?! I didn't get her at all...I'd have to ask Mustang. Colonel Mustang.
Your POV
After about five minutes of crying, avoiding Shun's questions, your eyes ran dry. And Mustang was still waiting for you to come back and agree to all his demands...like you actually would. No way were you ever working with that Fullmetal dodo brain.
Sighing quietly to yourself, you threw the door aside and walked reluctantly back down the hall towards Roy's office. Even before you reached the door, you could hear raised voices emnating from inside. They were arguing, but you couldn't tell who was winning. So, taking the steps needed to reach it, you opened the door and stopped dead in your tracks.
Ed's POV
As soon as I found the guy, Mustang made another short joke. Naturally, an argument ensued. Mustang won in the end, and I turned the conversation to his relative, as was my original intention.
"So, how is the Brigadier General related to you?" I asked calmly. Mustang remained completely at ease.
"It's no big secret. She's my little sis. About your age, actually." he answered. What?! My age?! And already so high up in the military?! But this fact couldn't distract me from my other questions.
"What's her first name, and is she a state-alchemist?" I asked next. Mustang was starting to get irritated. Well, good!
"Just read her file, idiot-face." I felt a faint blush rising to my cheeks as I realized how stupid I'd been. Still, I had one more question, and the answer couldn't be found in any mere file.
"Why was she crying in the hall earlier, and what is she hiding? Oh, and how much does she know about us?" Okay, maybe two or three.
"You'll have to ask her that, Ed." Mustang replied, motioning behind me. I turned on my heel to find Mustang's little sister standing there, staring at me with an expression of utter horror.

Eep! Now that was a little long...I'm gonna have to stop writing so much, it takes longer...hope you enjoyed, R/M me, remember 2 message 4 comments, complaints (restraint), banners, and pictures that look like they could be Sayaka! Or if you just wanna, that's ok too. Yay, first chapter is finally done! tobi-dono feels refreshed!

Chapter 2
Your POV
It was like arriving at the scene of a murder. There was no doubt in your mind that Roy had told him everything.
"I...I...it's not my fault! I didn't mean...I never asked for this!" you blurted, falling onto your hands and knees.
"What are you talking about?!" Ed asked, confused. You looked up sharply, your eyes boring into Roys'.
"Roy. You didn't...tell him?" you questioned, shock evident on your face. Roy shook his head.
"Why would I, Saya?" he asked, shrugging. The glare you threw his way was absolutly malovent. He shuddered; even he was not immune to your wrath.
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!! FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S BRIGADIER GENERAL MUSTANG!!!!" you shouted in his face, pounding your hand down on his desk. The entire room shook. Ed cowered in fear, drawing your attention to him. He let out a tiny squeak.
"AND YOU!!! IF YOU SO MUCH AS THINK OF CALLING ME THAT, YOU'RE DEAD!!!!" you blared at him. He whimpered, backing into a corner. Turning back to Roy, you delivered another fierce glare before exiting the room. You headed back to your office, but something grabbed your hand. You barely had time to blink before a fist flew towards your face, getting caught in the hand you shot up. Angry at being attacked, you sent a light electrical shock his way with your other hand. He remained unaffected, which had never happened before. Then you saw who you were dealing with. Alphonse Elric.
"Dammit Al, let go!" you hissed. Surprised at hearing you say his name, your hand was released by the giant suit of armor.
"H-how do you know my name?" he stuttered.
"How do I know you won't be affected by my lightning no matter how many times I use it?" you retorted. Answering a question with a question. A highly valued skill in the military.
"S-so you know?!" he gasped. You rolled your eyes.
"Do you even need to ask?"
"Why won't you give me a direct answer?!" he demanded.
"Don't wanna."
"You're just as stubborn as brother!" That was the trigger for your explosion.
"DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT FREAKY BEAN-SPROUT!!!!" you roared, practically foaming at the mouth with rage.
"C-calm down!" Al pleaded. You glared at him menacingly, waiting for some steam to cool off. Once again, you felt like maiming someone. Still fuming, you stomped down to the shooting gallery, grabbed again, and fired about 50 bullets before you got tired and flopped down on a bench. You leaned my head against the wall, panting heavily. The pants turned into coughs, though, and pretty soon it felt like you were coughing your lungs up. You barely heard the door open, Havoc strolling into the room. Apparently he hadn't been looking for you, 'cause he didn't notice you until you started up another round of coughing. Then he rushed over to you, rubbing your back soothingly.
"You okay?" he asked worriedly.
"Do I look okay?!" you demanded in between coughs.
"Seriously, Brigadier General. Was it the rain yesterday?" he pressed. You nodded, unable to speak. "I'll get the Colonel." he told you, hurrying out of the room. Clutching at your throat, you stared blankly down at the floor in front of you. The gun was still there. You reached for it, preparing to end your pain once and for all...
Roy's POV
You stared hatefully at the various stacks of unsigned papers littering your desk. They would probably be there until next week. With your habits, there was no way of knowing. And Riza had the week off...so...
With a devilish smirk on your face, you slipped on your coat and tip-toed out the door. This way you could get to your date on time for once...heh heh...
...And then you ran headfirst into Havoc.
"HAVOC!!! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING THROUGH THE HALLS?!?!" you demanded. This could delay you by several hours if Havoc launched into his latest tale of heartbreak.
"It's...Sayaka..." he huffed. Sayaka. Your little sister. Things could be bad, very bad. You knew from experience.
"What's wrong?" you asked instantly. Havoc took a moment to catch his breath, much to your annoyance. "Havoc!" you prompted.
"The rain yesterday...I don't know what happened, but there's something really wrong with her. She can't stop coughing..."
"Has she coughed up blood?"
"Not yet..."
"How much pain is she in?!"
"A lot." With that, the interrogation was ended. Saya's life was in danger, therefore you were needed. Although it didn't seem like it on the outside, your sister was your top priority.
"Show me the way!" you directed, and Havoc took off in the direction he'd come from. You kept pace, thoughts of Saya flitting through your panicked mind. "Where exactly is she?!" you wheezed. Both you and Havoc were sprinting as fast as you could.
"The shooting gallery!" Havoc called back to you. He was much farther ahead...Suddenly, he came to a stop in front of one of the doors. Nearly running into him, you fell into the room. Panic still coursing through your system, your eyes darted wildly around the room. Searching for Saya. Finally, their gaze fell upon a dark-haired figure in the corner. A figure who was holding a gun to her head.
"SAYA!!!! NO!!!!!" you shouted desperately...
Your POV
"SAYA!!!! NO!!!!!" a voice shouted, clearing the haze that clouded your mind. The gun was still at your head, your finger on the trigger. As your mind regained control, you saw Roy out of the corner of your eye, running towards you. He snatched the gun away. "Saya, what were you thinking?!?!" he demanded.
"If I died...I wouldn't have to feel anymore pain. I wouldn't be blocking your path to becoming Führer. And it'd hurt you emotionally, brother, but you'd get over it eventually. That's what I was thinking." you said in a small voice. Roy picked you up off the ground, holding onto the collar of your military coat.
"Never think that again." he growled, throwing you back onto the ground. You nodded, knowing you would anyway. "I know exactly what you're thinking, Saya." he warned you sternly.
"DON'T CALL ME--augh!" you broke off as the gut-wrenching coughs returned.
"Dammit, Saya!" Roy cursed, picking you up in the usual fashion (me:if I say bridal style everytime it gets kinda old). You gave him a weak smile before falling into unconciousness, the feeling of Roy running swiftly present in the back of your darkened mind........
"Whoa! What happened to your sis, Mustang?" Ed's annoyingly annoying voice jerked you into conciousness.
"Shut up, Ed." Roy growled. He sounded worn, and exhausted. How long had you been out, exactly?
"Ooooo touchy!" Ed teased. You heard footsteps moving towards you, but there was no following clank of armor. Al must've not been there...
"She's my sister. I feel the same way about her as you feel about Winry...minus the being in llllooovvveee with her part. That'd be wrong!" Roy said lightly. But there was an undercurrent of worry in his voice. Now was the time to wake up.
"WHAT?!?!?!? I DON'T--"
"Why hello, Major. I didn't expect you to visit." you said, cutting him off with a smirk.
"Y-you're a--"
"SAYA!!!!" Roy cried out gleefully, cutting off what Ed was about to say. Poor Ed. Wait, poor Ed?!?! Poor you, the innocent soldier who was about to get hugged to death by Roy!!!
Sure enough, he flung himself at you, wrapping his arms around you in a crushing embrace.
"Uh...Roy...you're cutting off my oxygen supply..." you squeaked. He immediately leaned away.
"Whoops. Sorry Sayaka." he apologized. You sighed despondently.
"Roy, you do realize something similar to this is going to happen every time it--" Roy covered your mouth with his hand, jerking his thumb towards Ed.
"Every time it what?" he asked, confused. You twitched, glancing at Roy out of the corner of your eye.
"Oh, nothing." he said sweetly. It sounded rather creepy to you, who'd never been exposed to this suspiciously 'nice' Roy...
"Yeah, right. So why is Sa--I mean, the Brigadier General, in the hospital?" Ed asked, growing as suspicious as Roy sounded. As in, the words Roy said invoked suspicion in others. Like, they were suspicious of him.
"Because of the--"
"--Evil serial-killer roaming the halls. He shot Sayaka in the...uh...abdomen, and ran away before we could catch him." Roy covered for you. Again, you'd almost revealed your secret. This was getting old fast.
"Ah. Is that why you called me to Central?"
"No, uh, Hughes is dealing with that. Your case is different." Roy answered quickly. You put your face in your hands. If he was gonna cover for you, he had to be just a little more convincing. Of course, it was Fullmetal's fault in the first place. He was the one who'd had to come visit you in this damned hospital! Ugh...hospitals...your least favorite place on Earth. Maybe it was because your condition had landed you there so many times, or maybe it was something else. Either way, staying for an extended period of time in a hospital irked you. Almost like sleeping in a sewer...that reeked of anticeptic (sp?). Disgusting. "Don't worry, Sayaka, I'll bust you out." Roy said sarcastically. You broke out of your trance.
"Huh?" you said unintelligently.
"Your screwed up face was like a billboard advertising how much you hate hospitals. No need to fret, I remember." Roy mock-assured you.
"Oh no you didn't!!! We have nearly the same face, you concieted bastard!!!" you growled viciously. Roy shrugged.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever."
Ed looked on, unsure how to deal with your family feuds, and the voice in the back of his mind that told him something wasn't right here. He wasn't yet grasping the big picture of what was up with you, but he was determined to find out the truth...

Had to end here. Essential to my survival. This is chpt. 2 people. And it's AMAZING. R/M, you know the drill. Or you do if you read the first chapter...I'll repeat it here, just in case! Smile okay, message 4 comments, complaints, if you feel like it, ideas (I'm always open to new ideas ^_^Wink, and pics of Sayaka!!! she looks like ROY, people, ROY MUSTANG. Dark eyes, blue but you can't really tell, same type of hair just longer...almost twins, 'cept she's 14 years younger...meh, whatever. They look alike, end of story. but i bet she was pretty darn cute as a child XD i luv cute chibis, I draw them all the time! I did one of Sayaka, too...so ya' get the idea. tobi goes bye bye, prepare yourselves for chpt. 3! relentless shadows is finished, gotta put it on, and the sequel is under construction! this is way too long, i'm going now....
ok, ok, i'm gone....

Chapter 3
"Hey General. I see you're still stuck here." an annoying voice intoned. You registered it as belonging to Breda. Well, that was a surprise. You'd been under the impression that Roy had trained his men to stay away from you. Yet, here was Breda. And Havoc was constantly ticking you off. Where had the world gone so tragically wrong?
Sitting up with a malovent expression on your face, you directed a glare at the slightly-over-weight man in the corner. Then you took note of something. Or rather, took note of something that was not something. This something was missing.
"Where's Roy?" you grumble-asked, reluctant to be talking to this degenerate creature.
"As soon as he confirmed that you were alive and well, he shot out of this place like his life-depended on it. He tried to send Havoc, Falman, and Fuery to replace him, but they all refused. So you're stuck with me." he relayed. In your opinion he was the most boring guard a Brigadier General such as yourself could have. But that was only your opinion, of course. No doubt your brother's as well.
"What about Fullmetal?" you asked a little desperately. Anyone that could be potentially entertaining, even if the only entertaining thing about him was how easy he was to tease...
"He's working on the case Mustang assigned." Breda replied shortly.
"Which is?"
"Dunno. Scar maybe?" he suggested. You shook your head.
"Not possible. That's my case." you said, dismissing his idea with a wave of your hand. Then you had a vague recollection of something Roy had said to you earlier in the week.
"...Oh, and this time he's not under my jurisdiction, Brigadier General. He's under yours." He very well could be on your case. That stupid, short-tempered shrimp...! When you got your hands on him--
"You look upset about something, Brigadier General." Breda stated calmly. You directed your attention back towards him.
"I refuse. No, no, no, no, NO!!!" you shrieked.
Ed's POV
"I absolutely refuse. No, no, no, no, NO!!!" I shrieked. The Colonel was trying to force me into working with his snarky sister. If he thought I'd ever accept that, he had another thing coming.
"Jeez, you sound just like Sayaka..." Roy complained.
"How would you know?" I asked suspiciously.
"Becaucse I wired her hospital room." he said nonchalantly. "Just to make sure she's okay!" he added hastily when I gave him a disgusted glare.
"Yeah, right." I agreed, my voice tinged with sarcasm. "You and your sister have so much in common, though...it's surprising!" My tone had changed to sweet and wheedling, the total opposite of before. Making Roy suspicous, of course.
"I hope you're not insulting Sayaka."
"Me?! Never!"
"Your paycheck just dropped about 10,000 dollars."
"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!"
"I can, I just choose not too..."
"JACKASS!!!!!"
Back to Your POV
Breda had quickly exited the room when you'd started throwing possibly dangerous objects. One of which had been the IV drip. (me: not sure if that's what it's called, but I know from experience it is painful when you throw it while it's still attached...not that I've ever thrown an IV drip before! me: ^_^ you: -_-'...ok, nuff-said about me, onto the story!) Not a smart desicion on your part. The howls of pain you'd emitted caused five different nurses to come running, leaving the patients they were working on behind. Your status made you a top-priority patient.
So anyway, the nurses had to clean up the remains of the old IV drip, then stick the needle attached to the new one into your wrist. Mucho painful whilst you were still concious. After that, it was an endless cycle of boredom, boredom, and more boredom. It was getting very boring. But before you cracked from the maddening boredom, you had an unexpected visitor.
"Hello, Sayaka. You look better." the suit of armor standing in the doorway greeted you.
"Oh. Hi, Al. What brings you to the torture chamber they mistakenly refer to as a place of healing?" you said, allowing a small giggle to escape your lips. Al gave you another one of those sanity questioning looks, and yes, you could tell even with the armor, because so many people before him had given you that exact same look. "Seriously, though, why are you here?" you asked, a more sober expression on your face.
"I don't really know. I just heard you were in the hospital, and wanted to make sure you were okay." Al admitted, looking down embaressedly (is that a real word? oh well, it is here! ^_^).
"You're one strange kid, Al." you said, sighing as you shifted into a more comfortable position.
"Sayaka, you know about us, don't you?" The question was not entirely unexpected, and you might've answered if it hadn't been for Al's fatal mistake.
"INSOLENT FOOL!!! IT'S BRIGIDIER GENERAL MUSTANG, FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!" you fumed, boiling over with rage once more. Al fled the room, screaming, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!", the entire way. Once Al was gone, you got bored again, and you were beginning to regret chasing him off when yet another, totally unexpected, visitor came your way.
"Huh? Oh...I guess this is the wrong room...Where could that idiot have gone?!?!" your visitor grumbled, obviously agitated...

I'm ending it here, for suspense and also if I don't I might never be able to write another chapter...this is Chapter 3, for those who weren't paying attention. sorry it's so short, i had a severe case of writers block...hospital scenes are so boring in the early stages of a love story, they don't get interesting till later....Who is your mysterious vistor?!?!?!?! heehee...I know already, but I'm not telling! read chpt 4 and you will see...I've pictured so many moments that haven't even happened yet, i had to end it like this for the story to move along a little more...two more major scenes until i'm done working with pre-imagined stuff. sorry, math was sooooo boring today, all i could do was daydream...but my professer went on and on...and on...and on...who knows when this story will get put out...I'd like it if someone would make a banner. It should be easy enough, she uses lightning and looks like roy...also, it isn't yet, but it will eventually be an ed story! yay eddie XD R/M, i hate repeating this stuff constantly, but i need a picture of Sayaka to put on here...if i don't have one when this is put out, that is...
in case you were wondering, i have never actually thrown an IV drip thing. But I had one once or twice, and it wasn't that bad. I got to drink grape soda when i started to get a little more hydrated!^_^ don't worry, minor concussion, no permanent damage...so far...^_^

Chapter 4
A blonde girl, about Ed's age maybe, stood before you, still irritated.
"Who are you?" you asked, rather excited at the prospect of a possibly entertaining visitor.
"Winry Rockbell." she replied curtly, her mouth turning down at one corner. So rude! (me:congrats if you guessed Winry...*hint hint*;first impressions are also last impressions in Winry's case...kudos to you if you catch my drift...)
"Brigadier General Mustang." you introduced yourself. Even if she was completely unrefined, you had been brought up well. A little lady, you were!
"Whaaattt?! That bastard is reproducing now?!" she wailed.
"The Colonel is my older brother, idiot." you huffed. Why did people always jump to that conclusion when they heard your last name?!
"Don't call me an idiot!" she growled at you. Something hard made contact with your skull.
"Ow! What just happened?!" you whined, clutching your throbbing head. Winry was no where to be seen. "Why that little--Oh! She was looking for someone...I better warn Roy...heh heh..." This was the perfect excuse to get out of this I love you place! After all, you couldn't leave dear Roy unknowing while that bipolar freak was on the loose...
Ed's POV
Something dangerous was approaching. You could feel it. Al had mysteriously vanished, saying he was going to visit that bitch in the hospital. So you were all alone while a monster lurked in the shadows...
A flash of metal was the only warning before a familiar object struck your head.
"Having to use two wrenches in one day. It's truly shameful, Ed." Uh-oh. Winry had somehow managed to hunt you down..and two wrenches meant she'd already run into Al.
"What did you do to Al?!"
"Al is here too? That's gonna require yet another wrench throw!"
"You mean...you didn't use your other wrench on Al? Then who...?" you puzzled over this new information. There was an enormous variety of targets Winry could've of chosen...
"Some patient in the hospital. She was pissing me off, acting all high and mighty, pretending to be a Brigidier General, and, get this, she said she was Mustang's sister!!! They obviously have her in there for a mental condition." Winry snorted. You grew rather pale. Well, that narrowed it down quite a bit.
"You mean...Brigadier General Mustang?! She could order you executed or something idiot! She's higher up than Colonel Bastard!!!" you groaned, smacking yourself in the forehead. If only you'd seen this coming, prevented it somehow, then Sayaka wouldn't have yet another reason to make you miserable...This day just got worse and worse!
Ok, Edo-kun's had enough...let's switch to...Roy!
Roy's POV
You let out a puff of air, fogging up the window. You then used your military jacket to wipe it clean. This was a common past-time for you now that there was so much paperwork. The dog refused to play with you, so cleaning was a last resort.
"Roy! You're alive!" Sayaka exclaimed after bursting into the room very suddenly. You slowly turned to face her, resembling a zombie with your blank stare.
"What?"
Your POV
"What?" Roy had no idea what was going on...So that Winry monster hadn't been here yet.
"Where's Ed, I mean, Edward, I mean, Fullmetal, well, you know who I'm talking about!” you said, exasperated. If you called him something too...personal, people might get the wrong idea. So, Fullmetal it was.
“No idea.” Roy slurred, resting his chin on top of the desk. You rolled your eyes at your lazy, sloth-like older brother.
“Oh, that’s right. You don’t have any ideas, because that cranium of yours is empty!” Growling in frustration, you stomped out of the room.
“A lot of people stomp out of here...” Roy noted vaguely after you left.
“Arg! Where did that psycho go?! And Fullmetal....I haven’t seen Shun since I landed myself in the hospital!” You’d had no luck finding anyone, and now Shun was missing! Who would protect you from deadly flying wrenches?!
“Actually, you were out of it when I visited.” Shun said, smirking when you jumped in surprise.
“H-how long have you been standing there?!” you asked cautiously.
“What psycho?” he responded, answering your question.
“This wrench throwing maniac that assaulted me in my hospital room. Blonde, young, female, name’s...Winfry, or something like that.” you frowned, realizing you'd forgotten her name. Calling her a psycho maniacal crazy lunatic had thrown you off.
"Winfry? I don't know anyone by that name. Are you sure that's right?" Shun questioned you doubtfully.
"Of course it is! Or...maybe not..." At this, Shun wilted. You understood; sometimes your indecisive-ness had that effect on people...but it was still annoying that he thought you were stupid.
"I don't think that you're stupid! Just a little out of it sometimes!" he protested.
"You know me very well, Shun." you acknowleged, a pained smile on your face.
"Oh, c'mon. Don't give me that look, General." he pleaded lightly, trying to cheer you. You gave him another half-smile, but couldn't manage much more. "What is it?" he asked quietly.
"The weather's just getting to me, I guess." you murmured. He looked puzzled, and ducked away from you to peek out the window. When he came back, the look of puzzlement was gone.
"Stay indoors, General. Please." he said very seriously. You dipped your head in a simple nod to show you understood. Indeed, there would be no going outdoors for you today..
tbc
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28174

PostSubject: So kewl   A story made by me and a friend p.s. there is alottt! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Okay that was intense. But one thing I had on mind was the cussing. Okay, I admit, I cuss... I'm not gonna say how much. LOL.
So Tobi wrote this with you? I kinda guessed on the first sentence. But this was great. Are you making more? this should be a series Wink
Good Luck
As always, Nikki

Aww crud, gotta study Laterz
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29047

PostSubject: Haha...well, well...   A story made by me and a friend p.s. there is alottt! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Actually, I do the writing part. Very Happy She sits me down and makes me write...and helps me when I get writer's block. Which is most of the time. Sorry about the cussing, I haven't edited this one yet... Smile I have a totally foul mouth, sorry. I'm always mouthing off...But it's kinda a normal thing for teenagers, sorry. But thanks alot! My writing is a lot like me, I've noticed...100% crazy and unpredictable. Razz

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story made by me and a friend p.s. there is alottt!   A story made by me and a friend p.s. there is alottt! Empty

Back to top Go down

A story made by me and a friend p.s. there is alottt!
Page 1 of 1