Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger, Tiger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31669

Tiger, Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Tiger, Tiger   Tiger, Tiger EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:53 pm

A few weeks ago (or maybe just two), I went to a yard/parkinglot sale at my school. I bought a book called Tiger, Tiger. I read it in two days and it was AWESOME. It's a love story between a Roman slave and Caser's daughter. Also, Aurelia loves her new gift. A real, live tiger cub! That's why Julius is around. To watch her and the cub and keep them both safe. But after a horrible trip to watch man eaters and slaves die, something goes wrong. Aurelia goes to the house of her cousin, who went with her and who also vomited watching Boots (Aurealia'a tioger cub) brother, Brute, eat the insides of a man. She goes to tell him everything's okay, don't be upset or anything. And, of course, beloved Boots comes along. But when Julius falls asleep and Aurelia agrees to take part in a prank to teach him a lesson, Boots escapes and starts to roam the city. One evening, as Aurelia is out by the river, she sees and finds Boots. Only to realize her fathers plans to finish off her beloved pet are all too real. After that she is made to go and watch Boots, and Julius, possible be torn apart by Brute. Julius trained and loved a tiger. Now will he be destroyed by one? Will Boots really be put to death at the claws of his own brother? Read the book to find out!

Last edited by Luv2Type on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : . I want it to be good for the readers. After all, I am the author!)
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28908

Tiger, Tiger Empty
PostSubject: I'm replying!   Tiger, Tiger EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:59 pm

I've read that book too, and it is awesome. i don't remember how long it took me to read it, maybe three days. i didn't read alot at a time. Eithre way, you are smart to recomend it. It is awesome!
-Rachelle41
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31669

Tiger, Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger   Tiger, Tiger EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Thank you! You're the first reply for this thing and it's been on here since last year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiger, Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger   Tiger, Tiger Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger, Tiger
Page 1 of 1