Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!

Go down 
+2
cheez_burger
okipoki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
okipoki
Instructor
Instructor
okipoki

WL Points : 26646

This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! Empty
PostSubject: This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:43 pm

First of all, this "Wonderland" is rather wonderful! And my name, I bet you are wondering, is ____________! (The author of this passage has decided to censor out her true name for private reasons.) I am your typical thirteen year old girl (unfortunatly. I'd much rather be different), and I love sports! Swimming, running, lacrosse, fun stuff like that! Smile That has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with writing, unless I write about those sports, which I have before! Smile I like to write just about anything that isn't boring (which would be pretty much anything fictional). I love putting smilies when I type stuff, especially ones like this: affraid , and this: afro . These smilies make me smile (how ironic right?). As I am typing this, there are some VERY strange fifteen year old boys escaping the premises of the house I inhabit. I thought you people who are reading this post would like to know that because it creeped me out a little. Glad they're gone. Smile I also LOVE music! Preferably NeverShoutNever (one man bands are the best) and This Providence (multiple man bands are great too). I would also like to say that the phrase "lol" is overused and looks like a little drowning man. Do you see the arms in the air? And the little head in the middle? Yeah, well I hope you know that every time you type "lol," you drown another little internet man. This can be changed though! If we all come together to help the cause and donate some of our time to typing "hahaha" or "heehee" or ever "that's so funny!" rather than "lol," then we can have a large population of little internet men! Have you ever seen a little internet man walk across your screen? I don't think so because they're too afraid to venture from their homes in the margins and on icons, fearing that they might become another victim of this infectious disease of our fingers typing those three letters! Please help this cause! All you have to do is stop typing "The Phrase" and there will soon be a much larger population of little internet men, and you could possible see one too! Your help would be greatly appreciated, and remember, this cause is TOTALLY voluntary. I guess it is time for me to depart from the beloved keyboard and post this message. Well, I hope all you readers like this beastly website as much as I do because it was created by a beastly girl who goes by the name of Cheez.

Last edited by okipoki on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129768
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 am

Sami! While you were going on about internet men, you drowned three of them in the process! Oh nose! anyway, it's nice to meet you, Sami! If you have any questions or suggestions or comments or soncerns about the site, please PM me! I'll be happy to answer any questions Smile Have fun!

Cheez elephant
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
okipoki
Instructor
Instructor
okipoki

PostSubject: Re: This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Sarah! I do realize that I drowned a few little men in the process, and I was wondering how many people would notice that. I already have a question for you. What does it mean to "PM" you? Smile
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

PostSubject: Re: This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Oh, PM means Private Message Very Happy
All you do is look at one of my posts and click the little blue chat bubble at the bottom left. Easy peasy Smile

Cheez elephant
Back to top Go down
okipoki
Instructor
Instructor
okipoki

PostSubject: Re: This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Thank you! Smile I just wasn't sure if it meant post meridian or something like that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31679

PostSubject: Hi okipocki!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:03 pm

I like your name. It's interesting, different and FUNNY! And I like your passage about 'The Phrase' and the little internet men. Cute and funny!I don't use "The Phrase' that much so I am a little internet men saver! Go me! Shall we call them LIM's? You know, Little Internet Men. Like it? Hope you do. I play lacross with my school, we have to for PE. But I think it's fun and enjoy it. PM me sometime. Bye!
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

PostSubject: Re: This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:23 am

Luv, Sami is in out P.E class Smile
Back to top Go down
okipoki
Instructor
Instructor
okipoki

PostSubject: Re: This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Thanks Luv! I was on a role that day. I absolutely Luv (ha get it?) the idea of calling them LIM's! It would get sort of tedious to always type out "Little Internet Men." Do you mind me asking who you are? Or would you rather keep that a secret? Sarah -- OH! I mean Cheez... already revealed me. Smile
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

PostSubject: Re: This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Poki, love is Rebecca, you know, of the twins. Rachel is Skier Smile
Back to top Go down
okipoki
Instructor
Instructor
okipoki

PostSubject: Re: This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:04 pm

WOAH! Really? Oki Poki. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sara-Alysse13666
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
Sara-Alysse13666

WL Points : 26496

PostSubject: Re: This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Heyyyy Poki nice to meet ya !
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28184

PostSubject: Hey there!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Hey! Guess you could call me the new girl! People call me Nikki. Glad to meet you! I go on Wonderland everyday and look for things to do. Hope we can chat sometime! Oh by the way, tell me what you think of Crews! I would love to get your whole opinion! Please and Thank you!
~ Your New Friend Nikki
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29057

PostSubject: Whoa-ness....   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:25 am

Heya hiya, that's weird....So almost all of you go to Crews? Wooowness I've been taken by surprise, which, surprisingly, happens surprisingly often. Sorry, Sami-chan...I drown little internet men far too often Sad But I really am laughing out loud...

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28184

PostSubject: Re: This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:30 am

Aww... don't feel bad. I don't go to Crews..... *coughs* yet... *coughs* That's why I need the opinions. lol!
~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!   This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long! Empty

Back to top Go down

This Title Has To Be From 10 To 225 Characters Long!
Page 1 of 1