Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Reason for the Season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 32479

The Reason for the Season Empty
PostSubject: The Reason for the Season   The Reason for the Season EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:28 pm

So, since Christmas is coming up, I just thought that I'd remind you all of the blessing of Christmas. God, because He can do all things, wrapped Himself into the skin of a tiny baby and made His was from beautiful Heaven to this terrible earth. He felt every emotion man has felt during His life and died a gruesome death on a cross. And then he rose, three days later, for a bunch of sinners that put him to death. Isn't that AMAZING?! And it all started with that little baby. Technically, we don't REALLY know when His birthday is. But we at least celebrate it on Dec. 25th. My family actually bakes a cake and we write 'Happy Birthday Jesus' on the top. And on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day we sing happy birthday to Jesus.
And if any of you are looking for a Christmas Eve service to attend, First Baptist Snellville always has a great one. In fact, I'll be singing during the musical portion, since the Crave Student Choir will be in with the adults. Maybe I'll see some of you there?
God bless and Merry CHRISTmas.
Back to top Go down

The Reason for the Season
Page 1 of 1