Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29062

The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4 Empty
PostSubject: The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4   The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:40 am

How this idea came to me, I can't honestly say, though I believe it was through various doodles during math. Which I should not have been doing, of course! Kids, don't follow my example, I'm a truant.

But! Let's start with a little Q & A for TobiOneKenobi

What is your name based on?

Obi Wan Kenobi. From Star Wars. Ain't it obvious?

Describe yourself in less than ten words.

You mean, like, nine words? Okie doke...I am the almighty ruler of the universe. That okay?

Who is your one true love?

This is getting a little personal...But it's not my namesake, for sure. I guess I'd have to say...Myself. Or maybe that one crazy dude who tried to dominate the world...

You're going to have to be a little more specific.

The one with the mustache.

...Next question. What's your favorite animal?

T-rex. I like the teeth on that one.

Favorite color?

Red. Crimson. Scarlet. Anything that vaguely resembles carnage, really.

Let's get a little in-depth here...Name your favorite hobbies, and why they're your favorites.

I like playing video games, because I just love the thrill of hacking my enemies to pieces, or pummeling them into the ground. Hmm...I just adore assasinations! I'm not commisioned very often, though, 'cause the head honcho is devoid of emotions. I also like baking. Dunno why.

Which facet of Tobi's personality do you think you represent?

Um. Isn't that kind of obvious?

No.

The violent part. Definitely the violent, enthuisiastically competitive part. And maybe the Russian part too.

"Russian"? What makes you say that?

Well, see, Tobi and me devised this theory at one late night soccer game. It was like he---eck had frozen over, see (Sorry, forgot to mention I'm half of the foul-mouthed facet, too), and our lips were numb. So we started talking in a Russian accent 'cause we couldn't get out what we wanted to say otherwise. So, then, we thought, "Hey! This must be why Russian people sound like they do! It's so cold up there, it's the only way they can talk!". It's part of me 'cause she was only talking out of violently competitive out-going-ness.

Well, we seem to be winding down. Let's have a final spit-fire round of favorites. Favorite musical genre?

Screamo.

Favorite Book?

101 Ways To Conquer the World.

Favorite actor?

Dante Basco.

Favorite actress?

Wendy Powell.

Role Model?

Gregory House.

I see...I think we've got all the bases covered. Thanks for your time, Tobi 1.

No problem.

Well, that was time-consuming and rather pointless...But I thought my lovely spectors should have a chance to introduce themselves. Next up...Tobi 2!

~Tobi~
~Yes, I know the color changes are a bit off, but my palette is limited, dearies~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28923

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4   The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:22 pm

I like it. And I have a question for you too! Which country would you want to dominate the most? And, oh, wait, I forgot! DANG IT! Oh, well, I'll remmeber later! Please answer my question, Tobi. Oh, and how could you love Hitler?
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4   The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Ah, yes, I almost forgot! Everyone, if you have a question for one of the Tobi's, particularly for future posts, please feel free to reply on this or PM me. As for you, Rachelle-chan...Tobi 1 has ALL the answers! Bwahaha! XD Oops, she's already slipping into this post.

Ohoho, so you realized who mustache-man is...Actually, I've changed my mind. He's old news. My one true love is Mr.Germany. Hmmm...Do I have to choose a country? I'm kind of aiming for the world, see. If I had to choose, though, I'd say Russia. There's nothing quite like showing the big guy who's REALLY boss around here.

~Tobi~
~For all who are secretly wondering, yes, Tobi 1 is the side of me that really wants to join one of the mafias. Maybe the Spanish mafia, though nothing's quite like good ole' Italia...~
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28923

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4   The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:34 pm

What does a mafia do? I thought they went around, killed people, and stole things. Plus, I would never join a spanish mafia.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4   The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Eh, Tobi 1 is just 1/4 of me, and my mind is a dictatorship (I am the supreme ruler!), so I doubt I'll ever end up joining the mafia...The mafia is basically a giant, intricate gang that deals drugs, assasinates people, and a whole bunch of morally wrong stuff in that ball park. Generally, each country has a different variation of the mafia (Japan calls theirs the Yakuza), though it originated as a sort of stereotype for Italians. Like Guidos and all that nonsense. ;D

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4   The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of The Tobi's: Part 1/4
Page 1 of 1