Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running With Wolves: Part Five

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129798
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

Running With Wolves: Part Five Empty
PostSubject: Running With Wolves: Part Five   Running With Wolves: Part Five EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:23 pm

What the hell. WHAT the HELL. What is THIS!? WHY AM I AN ANIMAL! WHAT THE HELL! I swung my head around wildly and tried to find Jake, but he was nowhere in site. Wait...was that a movement? I looked toward the garage and saw a russet-colored wolf emerge from beside it. I growled and took a sniff. Wait...Jake? What was going on? Should I bring myself back to what the hell? I thought about all the things I'd do to him if he didn't explain right now.
Well that's not very nice. An echo sounded in my head. What the hell? I tipped my head and saw Jake giving me a teasing smile.
WHAT THE HELL, JAKE! If you don't explain to me what is going on RIGHT NOW, I'LL--
You'll what, Sarah? Rip my head of? You have no chance against an experienced werewolf. The echo sounded in my head once again. I glared at him and cursed him out in my head big time. i even dropped an F bomb a time or two. All he did was stand there and chuckle.

So I lunged.

What the hell?
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29087

Running With Wolves: Part Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running With Wolves: Part Five   Running With Wolves: Part Five EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Hoho, great as usual, cheez. Although the pace is a bit fast; if you put it all together, it would kind of run through very quickly. Also, "WHY AM I AN ANIMAL?!" should have a question mark, 'cause it's a question. And it should be "nowhere in sight". Site is like a website or a campsite. I just love all the cussing in this~! X3 Haha, it is a nice chapter, though you should develop the main character more. We haven't seen all the little facets of her personality just yet, so keep that in mind. And if you happen to give her a little very-near-death (or possibly death-resurrection) situation....I would love you forever! As a friend. But it would still be love! XD

Sorry, my weirdness. Really, though, endangering the guy does nothing to help their relationship other than make the girl all desperate-looking. Plus, we want to keep our Jakie in tip-top condition. XDDD

~Tobi~

Lovely, though. Your writing is quite good, and you have a very nice style. I can definitely hear your "voice" in your writing~!
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com

Running With Wolves: Part Five
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Literary :: Prose-
Jump to: