Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smile! You don't have fleas! (I hope...)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grace1096
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
grace1096

WL Points : 27485

Smile! You don't have fleas! (I hope...) Empty
PostSubject: Smile! You don't have fleas! (I hope...)   Smile! You don't have fleas! (I hope...) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Hey there, everyone!

My name is Grace1096, feel free to call me Grace! My hobbies include, hopscotch, smoothie making and consuming, writing (no DUH), dancing, singing, acting (I am quite the show biz gurl), listening to music, and laying a smack down on my little brothers. I do a lot on Wonderland, my favorite things to do on here are write greeting messages to new users and adding to my lessons on formal writing. So take a look when you can, there is a lot of useful info! I just so happen to be BFF's with Cheez, so that makes me feel special! Razz I hope to become friends with the majority of the people here on Wonderland too, so FRIEND ME!

Eat plenty of bananas, they are good for you!

~Grace1096
flower
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 32479

Smile! You don't have fleas! (I hope...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smile! You don't have fleas! (I hope...)   Smile! You don't have fleas! (I hope...) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:21 pm

You sound like a fun gal Grace. What else do you like? Like, favorite colors, books, foods, etc. Don't mean to be annoying, but I like to know a lot about people (most of the time) before I friend them. But you sound like the kind of girl I'd like being friends with. I'm friends with Cheez in real life too (if that's what you mean by BFF) and I enjoy singing and acting too. Do you play an instrument? Write your own songs? Have a pet or two? PM me and hopefully we can become fast friends!
Love ya,
Luv
P.S- I will do the love ya thing a lot cause I like telling people I love them (in a friend-family sort of way).

Last edited by Luv2Type on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why do I have to give a reason? I just want it to be correct!)
Back to top Go down

Smile! You don't have fleas! (I hope...)
Page 1 of 1