Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Beautiful Words

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31684

Three Beautiful Words Empty
PostSubject: Three Beautiful Words   Three Beautiful Words EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:17 pm

I was reading in my Bible last night and I think I've found the three most beautiful words in the whole Bible. To me. In Isaiah 43:4, at the begining, Jesus says 'I love you'. It made me start to cry because I felt like Jesus was saying it exactly to me. And if you think about the song Amazing Grace, you can see that love. Through God's grace we are saved and loved. Grace needs to be at the center of our lives. Then we can give out love, God's love. I felt like I've been having a spiritual drought, but those three beautiful words, I love you, seem to be starting rain. Most Christian's say to God: I love you. But what we should be saying is: I love you too. Because God said it first.
Yeah, I know it's short, but I guess that's it. Try to stay in your quiet time and be strong. Fight against evil because in the last book of the Bible, evil losses. So we've got to stand up and say Enough! I will fight. We need to get off the sidelines and into the battle. I hope to do that and really fight. Because I won't let evil win against me. I've got Jesus on my side! But I've got to help too and so do you.
God's blessings,
Luv
Back to top Go down
grace1096
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
grace1096

WL Points : 26690

PostSubject: Re: Three Beautiful Words   Three Beautiful Words EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:37 am

Hey. This is a really sweet idea you have here. And you are totally right. Now, when I pray, I can be sure to say "I love you, too" back to God. I mean, he MADE us. That diserves some SERIOUS love right there! I can tell you are an avid Christian and writer, and those can go hand in hand. The way you write really can give inspiration to people who need it. So keep it up, and find yourself through God's word, and pass that word on. Way too many people in the world need to hear it.

Write On,
Grace1096
flower
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31684

PostSubject: Re: Three Beautiful Words   Three Beautiful Words EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Awwww. You're so sweet. Thanks! I had to try to make that longer, so not some of it was-planned I guess. But thanks for the comment! Have you noticed that not too many people post and reply in here. But thanks!
Love you all!
Luv
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129773
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: Three Beautiful Words   Three Beautiful Words EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:19 pm

I think the three sweetest words I've ever heard was "I miss you"
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Beautiful Words   Three Beautiful Words Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Beautiful Words
Page 1 of 1