Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have read....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28498

I have read.... Empty
PostSubject: I have read....   I have read.... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:58 pm

I have read all of the books there are and am looking forward to the new ones. But Luv, you should never, NEVER EVER EVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. That is like me seeing you and saying, she likes pink so I cant be her friend. That would be so stupid. So dont do that
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28174

I have read.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have read....   I have read.... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:36 pm

I am so much like you. I have read all of the books I can find and looking for a bunch of new ones. I read Breaking Dawn in 5 hours. And, arrow, your so right about judging somebody. I'm a blond, right? People think blonds are dumb as heck. I get all A's and stuff. Am I dumb? Nope~! It's just my hair color. If someone likes a certain color, they aren't a girly girl or tomboy. How stupid is that? Judging somebody like that? Or if someone likes black, their a gangster or emo.... I don't think I'm emo, either. Razz Good point, arrow. Great job~!
~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28908

I have read.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm replying!   I have read.... EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 pm

You're right! However, I have judjed a book by it's cover. And I have judjed people the same way. Forgive me. Always see what a book holds, before putting it down. The sam goes for people.

Love is sacrifice and sacrifice is love. For you cannot love, yet not be willing to give of yourself. However, if you are willing to give of yourself, then you undoubttedly love in some state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have read.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have read....   I have read.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have read....
Page 1 of 1