Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whatever I Want chpt.2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28558

Whatever I Want chpt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Whatever I Want chpt.2     Whatever I Want chpt.2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 am

Many months past by of irritation and annoyance. Gaerith wouldn't leave me alone and he is such a pain. Today I lounged in a tree letting the dazzling light of the sun touch my white fur, and as I look into the bright sky I see little downy flakes falling.

I let myself drift into the suns warm embrace but as I open my eyes once more I see that the day has gone by much faster than I expected.
"Great Ganesh god of The Mighty beasts!"
The ground was covered with a sparkling white blanket of snow. I jump to the ground and find the snow came up to my belly. I unfurled my wings, careful not to get them wet. I tried many times to free myself from the sea of snow through flight but alas my wings were not strong enough. So I trudged a long ways in the snow.

"I don't know where I am going."

I state this to myself. I flew here and didn't bother to see the landscape below me. I think I am lost.
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
wind
Novice
Novice
wind

WL Points : 26481

Whatever I Want chpt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Great as usual.     Whatever I Want chpt.2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Great as usual, arrow. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down

Whatever I Want chpt.2
Page 1 of 1