Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Guardians: Part 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129768
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

The Guardians: Part 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Guardians: Part 7   The Guardians: Part 7 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:39 am

After about three hours of backbreaking training with Fir, Hazel was finally dismissed for dinner. As she entered the mess hall, she immediately spotted Dogwood at their table. However, he was alone this time. Where are all of our friends? Hazel thought. She spotted them at different tables, casting glances over to Dogwood quite often. Dogwood, however, just glared down at his sandwich. Curiously, Hazel walked to the bench and sat across from him. Every single eye in the room was on her by the time she got there. Silence. Dogwood looked up her, grateful to have someone to talk to. Hazel looked around at the eyes, furious that they would be staring. Didn't they know it was rude to stare?
"What!?" She called out. "Do I have something in my teeth?"
Stunned, the other campers just stared at her.
"Don't you people know you're not supposed to stare?" She called again. With no reaction, she just stared all of them down until they got back to their lunches.
"What's up with them? Why aren't they sitting with you?" I asked.
He looked around at all the campers, looking at schedules or complaining to an instructor that they were sure they had the wrong class.

"Because they are afraid of me."
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com

The Guardians: Part 7
Page 1 of 1