Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liars: Part one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129768
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

Liars: Part one Empty
PostSubject: Liars: Part one   Liars: Part one EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Mon nom est Olivia Chappel et je suis un menteur.

Tout cela a commencé dans la première qualité, quand j'avais cassé un morceau de craie. Nous avons été censés nous occuper de peu de pierres, mais je faisais chuter trop durement pendant que j'écrivais mon nom sur l'asphalte. Qui l'a fait ? Ils m'ont demandé quand je me suis levé en criant avec le morceau de craie. J'étais sur le point d'admettre mes crimes, quand je me suis rendu compte qu'il signifierait un certain dépassement du temps imparti. J'ai donné la craie à Mme. Underwood et ai fait tout le possible pour sembler exaspéré. J'ai avec colère montré de mon doigt Josh, qui avait un record d'être mauvais. Il l'a fait! Il était LUI, Mme. Underwood! Il l'a cassé et l'a remis dans la boîte! Et quand je suis venu pour recevoir un jaune, je l'ai trouvé! Mme. Underwood met tout de suite Josh dans le dépassement du temps imparti aussitôt que nous sommes rentrés à la classe et j'ai reçu mon temps d'histoire. Je me demande quelquefois, était une vie comme cette valeur fois d'histoire ? Et quelquefois, avec le plaisir du fait d'y échapper, l'adrénaline de meurtre de quelqu'un ou le fait de taillader des systèmes, je me réponds oui.

Translation

My name is Olivia Chappel, and I am a liar.

It all started in first grade, when I had broken a piece of chalk. We were supposed to take care of the little stones, but I was pushing down too hard while I was writing my name on the asphalt. Who did this? They asked me when I came up crying with the piece of chalk. I was about to admit my crimes, when I realized it would mean a certain time-out. I gave the chalk to Mrs. Underwood, and did my best to look infuriated. I angrily pointed my finger at Josh, who had a record of being bad. He did it! It was HIM, Mrs. Underwood! He broke it and put it back in the bin! And when I came to get a yellow one, I found this! Mrs. Underwood immediately put Josh in time-out as soon as we got back to class, and I got my story time. I sometimes ask myself, was a life like this worth ONE story-time? And sometimes, with the pleasure of getting away with it, the adrenaline of killing someone or hacking systems, I answer myself yes.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com

Liars: Part one
Page 1 of 1