Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.

Go down 
+2
Tobi-chan
NikkiSwift
6 posters

Have you ever had a crazy/ scarier dream?
Yes
Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. I_vote_lcap100%Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. I_vote_lcap0%Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not that I remember
Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. I_vote_lcap0%Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28184

Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Well, this dream took place about two days ago. I was sick with bronkitous (however you spell it.) I fell asleep about 12:30 am.

I was at a middle school, A.C Crews to be exact. For some reason, all the members on this site were playing soccer or something. (It's creepy cause I don't even know what y'all look like..) I lay by a white picket fence watching the game. It was my first day of middle school. New blouse, a new shirt with a pocket, and high heel boots. My blonde hair was in two ponytails with a little poof at the top.

"Want to play with us," a random girl asked me. She was smiling. She looked nice, but I couldn't stop thinking that she felt bad that nobody had invited me to play.

"I don't really know how, to tell you the truth," I replied shyly.

A bell rang for some reason saving me from embarrassing myself and being , and a stampede of kids pretty much headbutted the door open. School time, I assumed. I picked up my backpack and walked down random halls. Everyone was pushing and shoving to get past me. I had no idea where to go. I opened this big wooden door only to see a bunch of old people. O-kay, lets try the next room. A bunch of kindergardeners? I thought this was a middle school.

I walked outside. I saw a hockey rink. What the crud I thought. This is so not right. I walked slowly over to it, opened that glass door. For some reason, I couldn't feel anything but numbness. I entered it slowly, wondering what was in here. Darkness. I couldn't see anything. I could feel nothing. Then something grabbed me by the shoulder. I whipped me head about to see who or what grabbed me. I now felt pain. I tried to shake whoever it was off me. All I could see was a figure, a figure of a man. His grip got tighter and firmer. I fell to the cold floor, and there was nothing but a laugh.

I found myself in one of the many hallways of the school. It seemed longer than it should be. The floor was cold. My hair was a mess, so I went to the restroom to fix it. I was about to walk in when I heard some girls talking.

"Did you hear about that guy that stole Claire Bennett's money," a girl with curly brunette hair asked.

"Nah, I think it's a rumor," the other one with glasses and straight black replied.

"But remember yesterday about the murder of one of the students," the brunette shot back.

A shiver ran down my spine.A murder? They have to be kidding! This is to much. I walked to the mirror. There was a scream. Not like a suprised scream. Not a scared scream. A scream of a horror. It was followed by an evil laugh, the exact same laugh I had heard when I blacked out. The two girl covered their mouths and glanced at me. We heard footsteps coming this way.

"Hide!"

"But I-," I began. Before I could finish my thought, one of the girls grabbed me and we all hid in a stall. More piercing screams arose. Sweat came down all of our foreheads. A locked my eyes shut, hoping that this was a dream, but I couldn't wake up. I was trapped. All three of us raced out to see what had happened. Blood was covering the halls. What was I in for?

I gasped. The smell clogged up my throat. I raced outside. A group of kids were huddling in a circle, whispering. More secrets. Just lovely. When will this end? I thought about those girls I left standing at the door of the restroom. Were those rumors or were they real? Fiction or not, this was a horror movie. And I couldn't wake up.

I took a deep breath. I remembered Tobi for some weird and strange reason. What would Tobi have done? Kick butt and take names. There's a plan. Kinda stupid to pick a fight with a killer, but the sooner the better... I was crazy. Insane. I was losing my entire mind. The insanity was getting to me.

Okay, Nikki. You're sitting here on the green grass. A killer is definally not here. Bet he is stalking some poor other kid. I shivered at that thought. It wasn't pretty. Remembering I still had my backpack on my shoulder, I took out my phone and dialed 911. A lady answered, but before I could talk, My phone blew up.

To be continued.... Part 2 coming soon.

~Nikki

Last edited by NikkiSwift411 on Mon May 24, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poll time!)
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29057

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Suspect Okay, now that's a weird dream, and this is ME talking. Oh, I think it's bronchitis, but I'm not really sure...An'way, the phone BLEW UP?! I never woulda seen that coming! You could so turn this into a story, it's so bizzarely fascinating. WWTD, that is the question! Nice, nice. If I were there, that's exactly what I'd do! Alright, that's not entirely true. I probably would've been a ninja or something. Maybe have a wand, and be wandering around a Hogwarts that looks suspiciously similar to my school. Or maybe, like I also dreamed once, I'd have a giant bazooka that shoots exploding warheads! Of course, I was three different people in that dream, so I might've been partying or drowning in a desert.

See, I just love it when I remember my dreams. Unless they're nightmares. I wonder, would a dream about a murderer running around school constitute as a nightmare?

. . .

Nah.

~Tobi~
lol! Hilarious, Nikki-chan~!
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28918

PostSubject: I'm replying!   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Hey, Nikki, are you on like, drugs or something? No, just kidding, but that is a seriously weird dream. I almost never tell anyone besides my twin sister if I have a weird dream. One time, I dreamed I was in my front yard, except there was this werid scaracrow like thing, that had a weird hat(I think) and all these crows were around it, and the sky was kinda brown and cloudy and the ground was just dirt. Like i voted, i have had weird dreams. However, none of them have involved a seiral killer(at least, I don't reemeber any like that) I can't awit to hear about the craziness of Part 2!
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31679

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Oh my gosh. I had a horror movie like dream too! This maid killed her imploer, but he could still walk around. he went outside and his olderest daughter and wife were like 'oh my gosh, you're dead' cause he has a bullet shot through his head. He goes back inside and lays on a chair/couch. His youngest daughter who was like, five, comes in and sits on her dad's lap. he stares at her blankly and she's like 'what's wrong daddy?'. The killer maid is laying on a couch, unseen, right near them. She then gets up and starts shooting at the little girl. The little girl runs under the couch and the bullets go through the couch, but the kid isn't hurt. She then gets up and runs aroun a corner, the bullets hitting the corner of the wall and making holes. That's when I wake up. Weird right? So yeah.
I love you!
Luv
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129768
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Story of my life.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Story of my life? I don't get it Cheez. OH! As in, your whole life is a horror movie?
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28184

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 pm

XD Ditto. Love IS a horror movie waiting to happen. For meh anyways.
~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Hm. I wouldn't call it a horror movie if it were the perfect guy. And some break ups are just natural. But- I've never had a love life horror movie. Though I've only had one boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

WL Points : 25051
Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:34 am

I have actually had many Hunger Games dreams before recently, where I either die at the hand of a career or at Peeta or Katniss. Or even Rue! But odd dream Nikki.

~Giraffe22~
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:08 pm

I just had a really strange dream about meeting Prince Harry and Prince Charles. And Harry had a bulldog. Where Prince William was, I have no clue.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Sorry Peeta was a career! Mistake! But I hate some of those Hunger Games dreams so much. And I am usually the girl from District 8 or District 10. Oddly I am never a career. confused

~Giraffe22~
~May the odds be ever in your favor~
Back to top Go down
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

PostSubject: A very odd dream that I had a few day ago    Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:34 pm

I had one of the oddest dream recently where I was in the Hunger Games the same same year Katniss and Peeta were tributes. It did not have anything to do with Katniss, but I lit a fire just like the girl from District 8 did on the first night in the Hunger Games. I was being chased by Cato, Clove, and Marvel. Let me explain how this all started.

They had seen my fire and wanted to claim another victim. So they caught up with me while I had my back turned and I heard their footsteps coming over to me, but I thought it was someone who wanted me to be their ally. I looked over my shoulder, and I saw Cato and Clove with weapons posed to throw so I screamed. Then I started to run away from them. The next thing I know I am being chased by Careers which surely means I am going to die. (You may be missing Peeta but he comes up in this) The next thing I know I am at the Careers' base camp."Oh, darn" I say in my head as I see Peeta coming out of a tent with night vision glasses on and a knife. I know I am about to see death for myself. Then Peeta says, "I thought we lured another victim into our hands." Then he started running towards me. At that moment, the Careers who were chasing me burst out of the trees and started yelling at Peeta to kill me. "Oh, Peeta don't do it!" I pleaded. But he was like,"I have to." Then he threw the knife towards me and it caught me in the stomach. I staggered over back towards the woods. But the Careers were blocking the way. I collapsed and a few words escaped my lips, "Marvel, tell Rue I am going to miss her." the last thing thing I saw was Cato and Clove attacking me with spears and knives. I looked beside them for only a millisecond, Marvel was just standing aside and looking at me with a "I am sorry that you have to die" look. A few minutes later, a cannon fired to signal my death to all tributes left in the games.

Sad story, huh? Yeah, I secretly liked Marvel in the dream. IDK! Then I woke up with my mouth open and I was about to scream my head off. I thought that was the most real dream of my life. But it makes sense, because the girl from District 8 dies at the hand of the Careers. then I had more violent Hunger Games and Harry Potter dreams after that. Nearly restless night that I had! This is a Rue-like death with the the stomach wound. But I knew this was not real, because Marvel kills Rue.

~Giraffe22~
~May the odds be ever in your favor!~
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Ive had really weird dreams before. Once, I dreamed I was pregnant, and when I woke up I was like "How am I supposed to tell mom and dad that I'm pregnant?" And then I relized I wasn't and couldn't, because... you know. Abother time I dreamed one of my youth pastors died and hwen I woke up I was almost sobbing and had to convince myself who knows how many times that he wasn't dead. Those were bad, bad dreams.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.   Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not. Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy Dreams... Fiction or not.
Page 1 of 1