Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reasons To Forget (a Shuhei Hisagi story) Chapter One: Sink Into The Depths

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29087

Reasons To Forget (a Shuhei Hisagi story) Chapter One: Sink Into The Depths Empty
PostSubject: Reasons To Forget (a Shuhei Hisagi story) Chapter One: Sink Into The Depths   Reasons To Forget (a Shuhei Hisagi story) Chapter One: Sink Into The Depths EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Chapter One: Sink Into The Depths

You yawned rather loudly, earning yourself a couple glares from the other Arrancars. In response, you stuck your tongue out at them tauntingly. After all, you couldn't help being tired, having been summoned by Sosuke-kun so early in the morning.
"Sooosuke-kuuuun, I'm boooored." You whined, tugging on his blindingly white sleeve. Jeez, all the colors were so booooring here...black, white, black, white, maybe some gray here and there...How dull. Sosuke-kun definitely didn't have your knack for interior decorating. Though, the outside wasn't so bad, if you could ignore the blatant lack of living vegatation. Or living anything for that matter.
"Hana, please stop complaining. You're interrupting a very important meeting." Sosuke scolded you, turning back to his table of warriors. Hee hee...Messing with them was fun, especially the weird emotionless one with the funny clown get-up. Of course, none of them were as fun as Sosuke-kun. But lately...he'd been not-as-fun. All those stupid Soul Reapers made him tolerant...
"'Kay...Whatever you say, Sosuke-niichan..." You sighed, resting your chin on the table. The cold temperature of the room was swiftly soaking into you, chilling you to the bone. Probably because you weren't exactly dressed for a place like this...
"So, are there any questions?" Sosuke asked in a tone that implied he very well knew there wasn't. He liked to ask rhetorical questions, as you'd noticed. "Alright then. You're all dismissed." A room-full of Arrancars and Espadas filed through the enormous double doors, no doubt headed back to their own rooms. Eventually it was only you, Sosuke, Gin-chan, and Tosen. Finally, it was just you and Sosuke, when Gin-chan and Tosen went off to do whatever it was they did when they weren't with Sosuke.
"Mmm...Sosuke, can I go to the Living World? Ooooh, and can I take Neko-chan with me?!" You asked eagerly, practically jumping him in your excitement. He regarded you cautiously for a moment before replying,
"I realize you have a...special talent...for nicknames, but could you please enlighten me as to--"
"SO IT'S A YES?!?! YAAAAAY!!!! WE'RE GONNA HAVE SOOO MUCH FUN!!! I'LL GO TELL NEKO-CHAN NOW!!! WAIT...I don't like it. Neko-chan isn't right...I KNOW! BLUEY-CHAAAAN!" You cheered, most likely busting your brother's eardrums. He sighed yet again, clutching his head with a pained expression on his face. So you'd finally gotten to him! Yes!
"Fine. Go get Grimmjow and leave. Please." Before the words left his mouth, you were gone, happily flash-stepping your way to Grimmjow's room. He hated it when you called him Neko-chan, so Bluey-chan would probably work even better!
You barreled into his room without announcing yourself, flinging the door out of the way. Upon opening your mouth to scream his new nickname, you realized the room was empty. Grimmjow was nowhere to be found. At least, not in his room. You considered taking Ulquiorra with you instead, but he was less likely to break rules. Over time, you'd learned Grimmjow couldn't resist the temptation of a battle, especially where you were headed. Karakura Town. Home of the Strawberry-Headed Soul Reaper. He'd go crazy, and you'd get to watch! Plus, Sosuke would be super mad at him, which would also be fun to watch!
"Bluey-chan...where did you run off to?" You questioned the air. Nothing. Well, it looked like you'd be visiting Ulquiorra anyway...
"What'd you just call me?!" Ah! Bluey-chan!
"Bluey-chan, I have a--"
"WHAT THE HECK'S WRONG WITH YOU?! STOP CALLING ME ALL THOSE CRAZY NAMES!!!" He roared, cutting of what you were trying to tell him.
"Shhh! Sosuke-kun said I could go to the Living World, and I'm taking you with me! Aren't you bursting with excitement?! The best part is, we get to see STRAWBERRY!!!" You cheered, patting him on the head. A grin spread across his face, slowly but surely. He was so happy, apparently, he forgot your hand was on his head...
"Well, then...I guess you're not so bad after all. Let's go." He said, abruptly tearing a hole in space. You assumed it was the Gargantua you'd be using to reach the Living World.
"Umm...Bluey-chan, how does this--"
"You've never traveled through a Gargantua before?! Are you serious?!" He demanded, still grinning. He really needed to stop doing that, or you'd get too hyper...Sosuke made you promise not to kill anybody, and while you loved making him mad, you also made a point to keep your promises. At least, the serious ones. Sometimes.
"Noooo, this is the first time Sosuke-kun's let me leave Hueco Mundo. All the other times I asked, he said I was still too 'dangerous'." You retorted sourly, rolling your eyes at the sheer stupidity of what Sosuke had said when you asked yesterday.
"And you put up with all that crap?! You're the only person in this whole freaking place who could just ignore that idiot, but you actually listened to him?!" He asked incredulously. You glanced over at him, a sour expression still on your face.
"Y'know, I'm starting to reconsider my decision to take you with me, Bluey-chan...Potato-kun and Tia-chan are busy, though...you're the only choice...Well, let's go break all the rules and kill some Shinigami!" You cheered, instantly becoming happy once more. Grimmjow's stare was beginning to turn skeptical, but at least he didn't say--
"I call Strawberry."...anything...
With that, he was gone, using Sonido to race through the Gargantua. After taking a moment to sigh in disapproval, you followed in the same manner, catching up with him in a mere second. Heehee...there was no way he could beat you in a contest of speed; your technique was a combination of both Shunpo and Sonido! You even made sure it included the awesome sound Sonido made...sorta like 'doom' or 'dunh' or like a loud 'thud'-ish sound...'Doom' sounded closest...Bet Clown-chan was happy 'bout that!
Without realizing it, you'd passed Grimmjow and entered the Living World. You slowed to a halt, waiting impatiently from him to catch up. Sooo slooowww...
"What the heck kind of move is that?! It was like you just disappeared!" Grimmjow wheezed, his tone tinged with disbelief despite his heavy panting.
"I dunno what to call it...it's kinda like Shunpo and Sonido combined. Since I have Shinigami poweres and Arrancar abilities, it was child's play for me! See, I can even use Gran Rey Cero!" You told him excitedly, starting to charge up the enormous cero. Yours was a deep violet color, almost black, and streaked with webs of silver...Pretty!
"HEY! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET BOTH OF US KILLED?! STOP, FOOL!!!" Grimmjow shouted, grabbing your wrist violently. His grip was nearly tight enough to break your wrist, and you were forced to stop. But his grip didn't loosen.
"Owwwie...I don't think it's wise of you injure me...Grimmjow Jeagerjaques." As you spoke, your voice took on a cold, demonic tone. That, combined with your extreme increase in spiritual pressure and use of his full name (for the first time!), caused him to immediately release your wrist, sweating profusely. He almost fell to the ground, but managed to continue standing, albeit a little rigidly. Perhaps you'd underestimated him..."Sorry to scare you, Bluey-chan~! But my wrist was hurtin', so I had to make you let go, and I didn't want to hurt my lil' Bluey-chan!" You apologized, patting his wild neon-blue hair. Despite appearances, it was surprisingly soft, and you loved the feeling of it. Grimmjow looked like he wanted to rip your head off, but luckily for you, he managed to restrain himself. Thus you continued to absent-mindedly stroke his hair, searching for Strawberry's reiatsu with your pesquisas ability. You hadn't exactly mastered it yet, though, and apparently Strawberry was--Whoa!
"See 'ya." Grimmjow vanished again, taking off after the enormous burst of reiatsu. Pouting slightly, you watched him go; Ichigo was never your objective in the first place anyway. Sosuke-kun said you couldn't kill anyone, so that made battling impossible. What you were really after was...FOOD!
Its scent was reaching you at that very moment...Aizen had horrible taste in food (almost as bad as his fashion-sense, though not quite as outright awful as his interior decorating skills), whereas humans had the best food ever! Yay! Maybe you could order Ulquiorra or one of the numeros to come back later and get more! Fuuuunnn...
Two more blasts of reiatsu diverted your attention from the enticing smells radiating from a nearby bakery. Grimmjow's battle with Strawberry was getting serious.
You felt drawn towards the fight, for reasons you could neither explain nor even understand. The freshly-baked pastry smell was no longer able to waver you.
Using simple Shunpo, you stepped over to where they were fighting, pausing for a moment when you began to feel a bit dizzy. Huh? What was...going on...? A sudden onslaught of darkness washed over you, forcing you to fall to the ground unconscious...
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com

Reasons To Forget (a Shuhei Hisagi story) Chapter One: Sink Into The Depths
Page 1 of 1