Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Stars Have Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28908

The Stars Have Magic Empty
PostSubject: The Stars Have Magic   The Stars Have Magic EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:16 pm

If only I could touch the stars. It has been my wish since I was a small child. Back then, anything was possible. Adults still say that I can do whatever I set my mind too. They are wrong. I cannot complete other dreams that I have. To claps one thing, I must let go of another. i cannot be an actress and and astrouaut. I cannot sing and be a travel guide. So much I want to do, so little I will ever achieve. Life is to short on this planet for me to do everything I wish to do. Sometimes, I wish for immortality. how much I fear how I will die. Yet if i do not die, I can never go to heaven, and see other desecesed and much loved family members. How life is so cruel. Cruostiy can lead to death. Friends will stab you in the back, and life can end ina flash. How could one person hate another person enough to end their life ina flash? Why does hate exist? So many questions, so few answers. i want answers, but I cannot get any.
Back to top Go down

The Stars Have Magic
Page 1 of 1