Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SO.........live far away from friends in a distant country, or just far away in general??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BritishBrat

WL Points : 25142

SO.........live far away from friends in a distant country, or just far away in general?? Empty
PostSubject: SO.........live far away from friends in a distant country, or just far away in general??   SO.........live far away from friends in a distant country, or just far away in general?? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Yes, I'm just here to help all those poor lost souls who must move away from their friends. Not necessarily FAR FAR away like to another country far far away, which is what I had to do, but away from all things familiar. Just for people searching fro advice in this rocky road Very Happy It is a difficult path to drive and you probably feel REALLY apprehensive about your new home to be. You probably feel like you and your friends will become REALLY distant, well, if you keep up on facebook or send things to the , that won't happen. Just be open to the new change, don't let it bug you to bits. And who knows, it may turn out that you LOVE the new place that you have moved too. You will make new friends, you can be THE NEW GIRL and you can start over new with a whole new look, and a clean record. Just keep your eyes wide open. You'll be fine trust me.
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129763
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

SO.........live far away from friends in a distant country, or just far away in general?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO.........live far away from friends in a distant country, or just far away in general??   SO.........live far away from friends in a distant country, or just far away in general?? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Dear BB,

One of my friends- a sister, actually- moved away and I have no idea what to do! Help?

Cheez
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28913

PostSubject: I'm replying!   SO.........live far away from friends in a distant country, or just far away in general?? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:09 pm

I totally know what it is like to move away from your friends. I moved when I was little, during the summer before 1st grdae, but I still remember it. I didn't know anyone, so Rebecca and I just kept to ourselves. Eventually, somebody introduced themselves to us. Don't worry, if you have to move, you'll make new friends. It is almost a must, and somebody is bound to introduce themselves.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO.........live far away from friends in a distant country, or just far away in general??   SO.........live far away from friends in a distant country, or just far away in general?? Empty

Back to top Go down

SO.........live far away from friends in a distant country, or just far away in general??
Page 1 of 1